Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 28 Orochimaru and a terrible vision ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 28

Orochimaru and A terrible vision!

Crista was sitting on a bed in her house.After they had gotten back crista said she wasn't feeling well,so sasuke,garra,and naruto escorted her home.Crista gripped the curse mark,she was asleep and sweating.She stood up and splashed water on her face.
She put on a brown light jacket and went outside.Sasuke saw her and so did naruto.Crista went by a lake."Dang it I can't use my chakra"crista thought."It's such a great day don't you think"someone said.Crista gasped,she knew that voice,she spun around and saw orochimaru.
Crista's anger boiled."You!"She said angrily.Orochimaru pinned crista to a wall really fast."Are you still angry that I used you and abandoned you?"Orochimaru asked.Crista's eyes widedned she gripped the curse mark,clenching her teeth.
Orochimaru grabbed her chin.Crista was sweating,her left eye was closed."I still have use for you my dear"he said.Sasuke suddenly punched orochimaru in the back,it turned to a log and orochimaru was behind sasuke.Crista managed to stand up."BAkADOU number 1:SAI!"She said as she slashed her hand across in front of her.
Orochimaru's hands were in back of him,and his legs were tied together,he fell on the ground.Crista walked up to him,sasuke had his sharingan activated."This is a incantation only we soul reapers can cast"she said.
Orochimaru's body turned into a log,and crista went to her knees.Sasuke held her shoulders,crista fainted."Crista!"Sasuke shouted as he picked her up.He rushed to the hospital,and she was gone into the room.
An hour passed and kakashi appeared and sasuke rushed toward him."How's crista?"He asked,worridly."I removed the curse seal she's fine but if that seal was a newly invented curse mark I would have not been able to remove it,I can't remove yours"kakashi said,he disappeared in a poof of smoke.
Sasuke saw crista sitting up in her bed looking at the garden outside."How are you feeling?"Sasuke asked.Crista turned toward him and smiled."Alot better thanks to you"she said.Sasuke smiled and then held out his hand."Ready to go?"He asked."Yes"crista said as she took his hand.
They both walked to crista's house."Sasuke why don't you spend the night with me?"She said.Sasuke looked at her,then nodded."Okay"he said.They both went into crista's house."So you live by yourself too like me and naruto?"Sasuke asked."Yes"crista said.
Crista rolled out an extra futon,and layed down on it.It was midnight and crista was tossing and turning.In her vision A boy,with Brown hair,and blue eyes was behind a barrier,crista was behind him.The barrier disappeared.A demon stabbed him in the chest.Crista was on the ground,she put the him against a tree,tears in her eyes."Train!"She cried.
Crista suddenly sprang up,sweating.Sasuke woke up and grabbed her shoulder."What's wrong?"Sasuke asked.Crista's eyes were shaky,her voice was too."Someone dies"she said.He embraced crista in his arms,cradiling her.Crista had her arms on his chest."It's okay crista"he said.Crista fell asleep in his arms.
The next morning crista woke up,and her head and arms were on sasuke's chest."Well well"someone said.Crista saw tsunade in the doorway,smirking.Crista gasped,got off sasuke's chest,and put her shirt on.She got up and walked toward tsunade."I want to see your fox demon form"tsunade said.
Crista nodded and walked with tsunade toward the forest.In the forest her and tsunade both stopped.Crista put her hands together to focus her chakra.A orange chakra surrounded crista,three stripes were on both sides oif her cheeks,her nails grew,and her hair turned blond.She opened her eyes and they were red,and dark red.
Tsunade's eyes were wide."You chakra is greater than all three sannin put together"she said.Crista smirked,and looked at tsunade."Then you'll be suprised by this too"crista said.
Crista bit her finger,then made hand sign's for the summoning jutsu."Summoning jutsu!"Crista said.Three poofs of smoke appeared before crista and tsunade.What appeared was a wolf,a toad,and a snake.Crista made them disappear and suddenly grabbed her head.In her vision there was a man and he trying to kill crista,someone knocked him asaide."Sasuke your back after a three years"crista said.Crista put her hands down."What's the matter?"Tsunade asked.Crista looked up."Nothing"crista said.
Crista stood up and walked toward a shrine.She undid the seal on her stomach,her golden eyes returned,her dog ears,her nails and sharp teeth too.She turned around and saw itachi."Have you got all your memory back yet?"Crista asked."Yes,crista i'm so s-"he said but crista put two fingers on his lips."I know and I forgive you now"she said.Itachi disappeared and sasuke saw crista.The sun was setting and sasuke walked up to her."There you are"he said.He embraced crista and crista embraced him.
They parted and crista looked up at him."Sasuke"she said.Sasuke grabbed crista's waist,and they watched the sun set.