Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 34 Crista and kakashi's secret and sasuke ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 34


Crista and kakashi's secret and sasuke!


After bakura left crista's stared a the lake."Kakashi come out I know you were watching"crista said.Kakashi appeared behind her,crista stood up."Are you sure about this crista?"Kakashi asked,while the wind was blowing their hair.
Crista turned toward kakashi,eyes to the ground,bangs over her eyes."I had a vision when I was sleeping last night,I didn't tell about it though"crista said,rain starting to pour down.She looked at kakashi,tears going down her cheeks.
Kakashi walked toward her a little."Sasuke is going to orochimaru for more power to kill itachi,we will fight and I will die"she said.Kakashi grabbed crista's shoulders."That's why you chose to stay with him?"Kakashi asked,crista looked at the ground."Yes"she said.
Meanwhile sasuke woke up and looked around.He gasped as he remembered what he did.He got off the coach and rushed outside,uaharra and renji were asleep.Sasuke saw crista and ran toward her."Please don't tell sasuke,kakashi"crista whispered.Kakashi nodded and disappeared.Sasuke looked at crista,she turned toward him,sadly.
Sasuke went toward her,she turned her head away,still angry at him."I'm sorry crista"he said.She ignored him,and turned away from him.Sasuke grabbed crista's wrist,turned her body toward his,and looked into her hair.
With his other hand he lited her chin toward his face.He looked into her pain teared eyes and felt the regreat and hurt return to him."I'm sorry crista"he said.
Her gaze shifted to the ground.He smirked and suddenly kissed her.She blinked,eyes wide at what he had done.He ended the kiss,looking into her tear filled eyes."So stubborn"he said,smirking.
She embraced him,crying on his shoulder,sasuke embraced crista back."I didn't know what came over me,I couldn't control myself"he whispered into her hair.Crista smiled,and sasuke did too."I love you sasuke"she said."I love you too crista"he said.
They parted,sasuke lifted crista in his arms,bride style and walked to her house.In the morning,renji,uaharra,and sasuke followed crista outside to train on the water.Crista stepped on the water,sasuke did too.
Uaharra and renji watched amazed."Okay you two put your hands together and focus your kido to your feet"crista instructed.They both did that,then put their hands to their sides."Good,now walk on the water"crista instructed.
They both did it,and walked on the water,renji and uaharra smilled."Now you have to..."crista suddenly stopped and looked at the top of the mountain."Actually training session is over,follow sasuke back to the house you two"crista said.
Renji knocked sasuke unconsious,and he and uaharra looked at the mountain."It's..."Renji said,his eyes wide."Victor"crista said.Renji and uaharra went to the house,kakashi,tsunade,and jaryai ran toward where crista was.
Victor came toward crista in a single leap,crista transformed into her full demon form.Her yes were red,with blue lines in the middle,her claws and teeth sharp.Victor pulled out a sword,crista did too,they circled each other.
Kakashi,tsunade,and jaryai saw crista and stopped,itachi was on top of the mountain,bakura and rukia were in the showdows of a cave."I know what your after and your not getting it"crista said.Victor glanced toward everyone then back at crista."Try and stop me"victor said.
`Crista's tetsusgai became dimond,and wind twisted around it.Victor formed a fireball from his sword.Crista ran at victor,victor ran at crista,super fast.Their swords clashed several times,crista had a cut on her left cheek,victor had a hole in his gut.
Crista raised the tetsusgai above her head,her eyes glowed."ADAMENT,BACKLASH,WIND SCAR BARRAGE!!!"Crista screamed as she brought the sword on the water.It went toward victor,victor held his sword in a defense form in front of him.
Victor's sword flew out of his hand,his left arm was broken,his power and speed drained.Crista charged at victor,victor raised his clawed hand up.They both clashed,everyone was watching,blood fell on the water.Crista's sword stabbed victor in the chest,victor's claw stabbed crista through the stomach.
Victor disappeared,but before he did,he twisted his hand,before pulling it out of crista's stomach.Crista screamed,sasuke heard it at the house,and rushed toward it.Crista stumbled toward the ground,and struck her sword in the ground,she was on her knees,breathing hard,her teeth clenched.
Sasuke pushed everyone out of the way that was crowded around her.He went to his knees,looking at crista.Crista's sword transformed back into normal,and went in it's sheath.Crista looked at sasuke,one eye closed due to the pain.
Sasuke's eyes were full of worry."Sasuke i'm glad your not hurt"she said.Her eyes turned hazy and she fainted.Sasuke caught her,tsunade walked toward her and tried to heal her,but counldn't."I'm sorry sasuke I can't heal her"she said.
Sasuke picked up crista and ran to her house,he heard crista moan,he ran faster.He woke uaharra up,and he healed crista.Crista opened her eyes and looked at sasuke,bakura suddenly came in and grabbed crista off the floor.
Sasuke got up angrily."Put her down"sasuke said angrily.Crista looked at bakura,he let her down,feet first."We have a match today"bakura said.Crista looked at him."I know"she said.She followed bakura to a stadium in a collisium.
Sasuke,uaharra,and renji came so did everyone in the villiage.Crista placed her left foot in front of her,her right in back of her,foot pointed to the right.She put her left hand in front of her body,her right on the right side of her body near her chest.
Bakura held out his hands,fists clenched.Bakura ran toward crista,he kicked and aimed his right hand for her face.Crista caught bakura's right hand in her left one,she blocked bakura's kick with her right hand.
She kneed him in the stomach,he went flying in the air.Crista's hand glowed yellow,she shot it at bakura,he had to dogde it two times.He disappeared and reappeared behind her,going to attack.
Crista glanced back,she turned around,bakura was inches away from her side.Crista grabbed his arm,shocking him.She grabbed bakura's collor to his shirt and flung him in the air.She jumped,at top speed.
Crista appeared in front of bakura's body that was going up still.She kicked him back down toward the stadium,he grunted in pain.Crista's hand glowed blue,she shot a beam at bakura,s body.
Bakura shot a red beam at crista,it disappeared because it puny compared to crista's and it forced his body toward the stage.Bakura's body hit the stage,crista landed feet first on the stage.
Rukia came onto the stage,and looked at crista."The winner and strongest in soul society is Cristina higarashi"rukia said to the crowd.The crowd cheered and crista bowed.Crista helped bakura up and healed him."You lasted longer than expected"crista said.Bakura grabbed crista's neck and squeezed it.Crista disappeared in a poof of smoke,and was on top of a roof.
Sasuke,kakashi,tsunade,and jaryai were with her.She turned toward bakura and glared at him,before disappearing,the others followed.Crista and sasuke were walking to her house.