Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 35 Sasuke's curse mark and the last of the chunin exams ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 35

Sasuke's curse mark and the last of the chuni exam!


In the morning crista woke up,she looked at the curse mark on sasuke's neck,it had three black dots in a circle.She sensed orochimaru and ran toward him.
Sasuke woke up and followed crista.Crista stopped in front of orochimaru and three sound ninja."Orochimaru what did you do to sasuke?"Crista asked,sasuke was behind her.
Orochimaru smirked and looked at sasuke."It's a new curse mark,sasuke will want more power and he'll come to me"orochimaru said."In your dreams"sasuke said.Sasuke chased after orochimaru.Orochimaru disappeared and the three sound ninja attacked crista.
One sound ninja stabbed crista with alot of kunia,another punched crista,crista was bleeding badly after 3 minutes of this.
Sasuke appeared and saw crista,he grew angry,he activated his sharingan,embracing the curse mark pain.
Sasuke activated the curse seal and black marks appeared all over his body,a dark purple chakra was swirling around sasuke.Crista gasped and looked at him."Crista point to the one who got you in that state,Who did this to you"sasuke said.
Crista's eyes were wide."Sasuke your body"crista said,her voice shaky.Sasuke looked at the curse marks on his arm and body.
He looked at crista."Don't worry,I feel fine,powerfull in fact"sasuke said.
Sasuke looked at the trees."I got it from orochimaru,he gave me this gift"sasuke said.Crista was shaking."Sasuke"she thought.
Sasuke looked at the ground."I will do whatever it takes to gain more power,even turn evil"he said."Now who was it,crista who hurt you?"He asked as he looked at the two ninja in front of him.
A third ninja was on the side off sasuke."It was us"zaku said.Sasuke's eyes went at zaku,his body turned toward zaku too.
Sasuke grew more angry,the curse marks glowing."So your the one"sasuke said.Chris was staring at sasuke."Sasuke's chakra is enormous,too large for it to contain"chris thought.
Zaku pointed his hands at sasuke and crista."Chris snap out of it,just because he won't die"zaku said."No zaku stop,you don't get it"chris said.
Zaku wasn't listening."Air slice!"Zaku said,the air slicing the ground where sasuke and crista were at.Once it cleared there was nothing at all."Blew that pipsqueak away"zaku said."What pipsqeak is that?"Someone asked.
Sasuke was behind zaku,sasuke hit zaku and he skidded acrtoss the ground."Amazing,he's so fast,and strong enough to lift her up"chris thought.
Sasuke made some hand signs and breathed in."Fire style ninja art pheniox flower jutsu!"Sasuke thought.Flames went toward zaku."I can just blow these out"zaku thought.Zaku blew them out and his eyes widened.
There were shuriken in the flames,and they went through zaku."Zaku look out!"Chris shouted.Sasuke appeared behind zaku,he was crouching.He grabbed zaku's arms,he had his foot on zaku's back.Crista's eyes were wide.
Sasuke smilled evily and broke zaku's arms.Crista's eyes widened more,zaku screamed,he fell on the ground.Sasuke turned toward chris."I hope your more of a challenge"sasuke said as he walked toward chris.
Crista remembered sasuke as he was before this."This is not sasuke"she thougt."Stop it!!"Crista said.She ran toward sasuke,and hugged his back.Sasuke stopped and turned his head to look at crista.
Crista had tears in her eyes."Please,please stop"crista cried.The curse marks went back in the curse mark and sasuke sat on the ground.Chris and zaku disappeared.
Five months passed and kakashi had sealed up sasuke's curse mark,sasuke was laying in a bed,remembering what kakashi had said to him."Even if the curse mark awakens this seal should contain it"kakashi said.Sasuke looked out the window."The spell's power is your will,if you ever doubt yourself the curse mark could spread and control you completly"kakashi had said.
Sasuke got out of bed and saw crista on the water,he walked toward her."Sasuke hows the curse mark?"Crista asked,worried."It's okay"he said.
One week passed,crista was up next in the final chunin exams,she was up against tonya.Sasuke was first and had one easily.She thought about her and sasuke's earlier disscussion.
They were in the signings and who ever wanted to leave had to raise their hand.Sasuke's mark started hurting,naruto was in front of sasuke."Sasuke it's that mark isn't it?"Crista asked.
Sasuke looked at her,gripping the mark."Sasuke listen to me you have to quit"crista said.Sasuke's eyes widened."It's getting worse"she said.
Naruto looked at sasuke."Your in no condition to keep fighting,please stop"crista said."Be quiet crista"sasuke said."You think i'm blind,your suffering"she said."That's enough crista"sasuke said.There were tears in crista's eyes."I'm sorry I can't let you do it,i'm going to tell tsunade about it"she said,as she slowly lifted her hand.
Sasuke grabbed it and held it."Don't you dare tell them about this mark"sasuke hissed at her.Crista's shook her head and looked at sasuke,tears pouring down her face."What are you trying to prove,am I just going to sit here and watch you tear yourself apart,I can't bear to watch"she said.
Sasuke's hand gripped tighter."Then don't watch and stay out of it"sasuke said,harshly.Crista gasped,naruto grew angry."Sasuke stop"naruto said,"This has nothing to do with you two"sasuke said.
Sasuke let go of crista's hand."I don't care if I become chunin or not,I want to prove my strength,You can't change the path I walk,and the best are all here"sasuke said.Sasuke turned toward crista."Sasuke"crista thought."Crista?"Sasuke asked.Crista looked at him."Yeah"she said."Your one of the ones I want to fight the most"sasuke said.Crista nodded,then sasuke turned away.Crista shook the memory out of her head and faced tonya.