Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 39 Sasuke vs itachi! brother against brother ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 39

Itachi vs Sasuke! Brother against brother!


Crista woke up in a bed and looked at sasuke.She stood up and went to a hotel room to train.She suddenly grabbed her head as another vision hit her.She,naruto,and sasuke were 15.She and naruto were staring at the top of a cliff.
Sasuke was standing on top of it.He had a white shirt that hung open,reaveling his chest,black pants,a purple rope tied around his waist,and a sword at his back in the rope.
Crista opened her eyes and sighed."That's going to happen"she thought.Sasuke woke up and walked down the streets,he saw kakashi and asuma."Itachi's here?"Kakashi asked."Yes,he's after something"Asuma said.Sasuke's eyes widened as he ran toward the hotel."Itachi's after crista,if he finds her she's dead,I won't let that happen"sasuke thought.
He ran up the stairs and flung the door open."Wrong room"sasuke thought as he ran down the halls.Crista heard a knock at the door,and opened it.Her eyes widened as she stared into two sharingan eyes."Itachi"she thought.
Sasuke turned another corner and saw itachi,kisame and crista."ITACHI!!"Sasuke shouted.Itachi,kisame,and crista looked at sasuke."Get away from her"sasuke said in a threatening voice.
Itachi smilled,crista looked at sasuke."I hope your ready to die"sasuke said."So that's your little brother"kisame said.Sasuke activated chidori and rushed toward itachi."DIE!!"Sasuke screamed.Itachi held out his hand.A big explosion suddenly came,crista looked at itachi and sasuke.
Itachi had a hold on sasuke's wrist with chidori.Sasuke had his sharingan on,itachi always had his on."Foolish little brother,your not strong enough"itachi said.He flicked sasuke's wrist,breaking it,sasuke screamed.
He punched sasuke and he went flying back and hit a wall.Sasuke's head went to the side,crista's eyes widened more."SASUKE!"Crista screamed as she walked toward him.Sasuke put up his head and grabbed the wall.
Crista stopped suddenly,looking at sasuke."Don't interfere"sasuke said.He stood up and charged at itachi,screaming.Itachi kicked sasuke and he went at the wall again.Sasuke stood up again,itachi was in front of him in an instant.He puched sasuke in the stomach.Sasuke's eyes went wide,as the wind was knocked out of him.
He punched sasuke into the wall over and over again,kneed him in the gut and held sasuke by the collor of his shirt.Blood was dripping from sasuke's mouth,as he coughed."Your not strong enough to protect anything because your lacking one thing"itachi said.Sasuke opened his eyes a crack,crista went into her preistess form and aimed an arrow at itachi.
Itachi whispered in sasuke's ear."You lack hatred"itachi said,as he smirked evily.Itachi's sharingan spun around,sasuke looked at it and was unconciouss.Itachi dropped sasuke on the ground,an arrow suddenly went by itachi's head.
Itachi's eyes stopped spinning."ITACHI!!"Crista shouted.Itachi turned toward her,she had another arrow in her bow."I missed on purpose,this time I won't"crista said.Crista summoned up the arrow of sealing.Itachi looked at her,he turned off his sharingan.Crista's hands shook."You can't do it,you still love me,like I love you"itachi said.Jaryia appeared behind crista and activated a genjutsu.Everything turned pink and gooey.
Kisame and itachi ran down the halls,these pink long things chasing them.Kisame turned around and slashed at a few then ran again.
Itachi and kisame ran faster,itachi closed his eyes.Then he opened them,putting a hole in a wall.Crista and jaryia ran toward the corner,they both stopped."I'm going after them"crista said,but jaryia stopped her."Sasuke needs you now"jaryai said.
Crista went back to sasuke and knelt down in front of him."He's just unconsiouss"jaryia said.Crista smilled a little and put sasuke on her back.She was by sasuke in the hospital bed,she was clutching his hand.
Sasuke woke up and saw crista,he clenched his other hand."Why,Why am I so weak?"He thought.A week passed and sasuke was released from the hospital,he was walking with crista to their house.In the middle of the night sasuke woke up and went to the porch.Crista got up and walked up behind him."What's wrong?"She asked.
Sasuke turned toward her,then looked away."Just a bad dream"sasuke said."About what?"Crista asked.Sasuke stared at the moon and sighed."I was running down this hall,with you bleeding in my arms.You...you got stabbed by itachi and you...you died in my arms"sasuke said.
Crista embraced sasuke,sasuke turned toward her and embraced her back."That won't happen,you'll never lose me sasuke"she said,her head on his chest.Sasuke's embraced tightened,then he looked at the top of her head."Yeah that won't happen because i'm going to get stronger"sasuke thought.They both went to bed,sasuke embraced crista and they fell asleep.