Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 40 Sasuke's choice and Crista'slea ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 40

Sasuke's choice and crista's plea!


Sasuke woke up and sensed orochimaru's chakra nearby.He put on a blue shirt and left toward the forest.Sasuke pulled out a kunia and activated his sharingan."We don't need to be like that"orochimaru said.
Sasuke turned around and saw orochimaru,smirking."You want power right boy?"Orochimaru asked,smirking still.Sasuke lowered his kunia,orochimaru smilled."I can give you that,if you come to my castle"orochimaru said.
Sasuke grabbed the curse mark and winced."I can also teach you how to control the curse mark without it hurting"orochimaru said and disappeared.
He went further into the forest,kakashi appeared behind him."Sasuke"kakashi said.Sasuke looked at kakashi then started walking again."I'm going to kill itachi"sasuke said.Kakashi pulled out string and tied sasuke to a tree.
Sasuke was made,rain started to pour."Forget your revenge"kakashi said."What do you know!"Sasuke shouted.Kakashi closed his eyes then opened them."I'm going to use the curse mark on itachi to kill him"sasuke said.
Kakashi knelt down in front of sasuke."Don't use it more than twice"kakashi said."And if I do use it three times"sasuke said.Kakashi stood up and turned around."You will die"kakashi said.
Kakashi disappeared and sasuke walked to crista's house."Hi sasuke"crista said."Hi"sasuke said.As night came sasuke put on a backpack and walked down the road leading out of the village.Crista was out of the house."I have to try and stop him"she though as she ran to the gates.
He stopped suddenly,crista was standing in front of him."What are you doing...wandering out here at night?"Sasuke asked.Crista looked at the ground sadly."Because in order to leave the village you have to take this road"crista said.Sasuke started walking around crista."Go home and sleep"sasuke said.He passed crista,crista whirled around.
Tears were starting to form in her eyes."Why won't you say anything to me,why do you shut everyone out,why won't you tell me anything?!"She said.Sasuke stopped suddenly,looking at the moon."What do I have to tell you? I'm telling you that you meddle to much.Stop bothering me"sasuke said.
Tears flowed down crista's cheeks."Do you remember that day when we became gening,when we met at this very spot you were angry at me weren't you?"Crista asked.
FLASHBACK
Crista and sasuke were talking about naruto."He dosen't have any parents,being alone like I am,not being yelled at by your parents"crista said.
There was wind blowing that day."Lonelyness,you can't compare it to how you get yelled at by your parents"sasuke said."What's the matter"Crista asked.Sasuke turned toward her."You are annoying"sasuke said.
END FLASHBACK

The wind was blowing,leaves were going in the air."I don't remember"sasuke said.Crista smiled a little."Of course not that was a long time ago,the missions that we all had were kind of fun,I know what happened to your clan,revenge alone you won't make anyone happy,not you or me"crista said.
Sasuke's hair blew in the wind a little,crista's did too."I know that,I'm different from from you guys.I follow a different path than you guys,It's true that I thought of that as the only path"sasuke said.
The wind picked up more."Despite the four of us being together my heart has chosen revenge,it's why I go on living,I can't be like you and naruto"sasuke said.
Crista put her hands to her chest."Are you going to choose to be alone again? Sasuke you told me that being alone is painful! I understand that now so well that it hurts! I have family and friends,but...if you leave me..for me..to me it's the same thing as being alone!"Crista said.
Sasuke still looked ahead toward the gates."From this point on new paths will start"sasuke said.Crista 's tears flowed down her cheeks more."I love you more than anything!! If you are here by my side,i'll make sure you'll never be lonly again! There's nothing I wouldn't do for you!"Crista said.
More tears streamed down her cheeks."That's why..I'm begging you! Please stay!! I will even help you with your revenge! There must be something I can do! So please just stay here by my side,if that's not possible then at least take me with you!!"Crista shouted.
Sasuke took a step foreword."You're still annoying"sasuke said.He started walking toward the village gates."Please stop!!"Crista shouted.Crista walked up a little."Don't go!! If you go,i'll scream out loud and.."Crista said.
Sasuke disappeared,crista ran toward him,he reapeared behind crista,she stopped."Crista"he said."Sasuke"crista said.Crista's eyes dimed a little."Thank you"he said.Crista's eyes widened as he struck a pressure point on her neck,making her unconsiouss.
He put her on the bench,and brushed a peice of hair from her eyes.Her cheeks were still wet from tears.He wiped the tears and and kissed her on the cheek."I love you crista,I will come back when I kill itachi"He whispered.Sasuke stood up and walked toward the gates."I have to go before someone see's me"he thought.
He walked through the forest,thinking of that day crista told him."I remember that day perfectly"he thought.He walked toward orochimaru's castle.