Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 44 Naruto and her promise and tsunade's apprentice! ( Chapter 44 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 44

Crista's recovery! Naruto and her promise and tsunade's apprentice!



Kakashi rushed through the trees and saw crista and stopped beside her.Kakashi put crista on his back and walked toward kohana."I'm sorry I didn't make it in time"he said,sadly.
Two hours passed and kakashi and crista were two miles from kohana,jaryia appeared beside kakashi and walked with them."She could have went all out,but she didn't want to kill sasuke"kakashi said.
Sasuke was walking through the forest thinking.
Crista opens her eyes,jaryia smiles,kakashi was startled."Where's sasuke?"Crista asked,mumbling.Jaryia looks sad,kakashi shakes his head.Crista dozes off and three hours pass.
Crista wakes up and sees tsunade,jaryia, and kakashi standing in the room."Hi you guys"crista said.Tsunade tells kakashi and jaryia to leave the room,after the door shuts,tsunade turns back to crista."Crista you remember what I said when you were with itachi right?"tsunade asked."Yes"crista said.
Tsunade stands up and walks toward the door."We begin in the morning,being a half demon those wounds are nothing to you"tsunade said.Tsunade opens the door and leaves.Jaryia comes in and sits down on a chair beside crista's bed.
He sighs then smirks."I'm glad your okay"jaryia said.Crista tries to sit up,but jaryia pushes her back down."I will get sasuke back,I will get stronger"crista said.Jaryia stood up and turns around."What are you going to do on your breaks after you train with tsunade?"He asked."Train in the soul society for a while"she said.
Jaryia opens the door and leaves.Kakashi comes in and sits on the chair."You gave it your all,didn't you?"Kakashi asked,looking at her."No,I could have had two tails,but I didn't want to kill sasuke"crista said.
Crista and kakashi heard running footsteps and turned toward the door.Naruto burst into the room and ran to crista's bedside."Crista,you're alive,i'm glad!"Naruto said,panting."Thanks naruto"crista said.
Kakashi stood up and left,leaving naruto and crista."I promise to get sasuke back,I will become stronger naruto"crista said.Naruto smilled and held out his hand."I will too,we'll bring sasuke back together"naruto said.Crista shook naruto's hand and smiled.
It was eleven at night,crista was looking at the ceiling.Tsunade was walking to the gates of kohana and gasped.She saw a man,with black hair,sharingan eyes and a Akatsuki cloak on,leaning against the gate's side."Itachi Uchia"tsunade said.
Tsunade pulled out a kunia and itachi switched off his sharingan."I'm here to see if crista's alright"itachi said,calmly.Tsunade put her kunia away and led itachi to crista's room.Crista looked toward the door and heard tsunade knock."Crista it's tsunade"tsunade said.
Crista smiled a little."Come in"crista said.Tsunade opened the door and saw crista."There's someone here to see you"tsunade said.Itachi stepped from behind the wall,crista activated her sharinbyakugan."Itachi!"She growled as he stepped in the room.
Crista tried to sit up,but itachi was there in an instant and pushed her back down,gently."You need to rest"itachi said.Crista switched off the byakugan,leaving only the sharingan in her eyes.Itachi sat down in the chair,ts0unade left.
Itachi took off his cloak and put it on the floor."Crista."He began,but stopped when he felt a kunia at his neck.Crista's face was full of hatred,she had a sample of the Mangekyou Sharingan in her eyes.Itachi smirked as he looked at crista."So you've learned the Mangekyou Sharingan,you must have killed him then"itachi said.
Crista switched her sharingan off and looked at the ceiling."I didn't kill sasuke to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan"she said.Itachi brushed a piece of hair away from her eyes."It's because of you that sasuke left to go to orochimaru"she said.
Itachi withdrew his hand from her face and sighed."I didn't do it,he would have gone after him anyways,without my help"itachi said.Itachi's eyes widened a little,as he saw crista's eyes.Her eyes were completly red,with blue lines in the middle.
She faced itachi,itachi was back to his emotionless face."If you hadn't killed your clan,none of this would be happening"she said."You don't know the whole story,before you came along"itachi said.Two butterflies came through the window and transformed into soul reapers.Renji and bakura turned around toward itachi and crista.
Crista looked at itachi and closed her eyes."Get out itachi"crista said."No"itachi said.A red aura surrounded crista and lifted her hair."NOW!"Crista growled as she sat up swiftly.Itachi grabbed his cloak,put it on and disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Renji looked at crista,eyes still glowing.Her red aura disappeared,her hair fell down,her eyes turned amber,her dog ears showed too.Crista layed back down as she felt pain.Renji approched her,bakura did too."If it's a hollow,i'm in no condition to fight"crista said.
Bakura left and renji did too.Crista sighed and went to sleep.In the morning crista stood up,put her clothes on and went outside.She saw tsunade leaning against the wall,beside her hospital door."I went into my full demon state last night to heal quicker"crista said.
Tsunade smilled,opened her eyes and stood up."Let's go then,your training starts when we get to the training grounds"tsunade said.