Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 46 A man from the shadows let the training begin! ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 46

A man from the shadows! Let the training begin!


Two butterflies came behind crista,it was bakura and renji.Jaryia,kakashi,and tsunade walked toward crista.Itachi was in a tree watching."Hi,bakura,renji,kakashi and jaryai"Crista appeared.Gaara came beside crista like naruto did."Gaara"crista said.
Crista turned around to face them."What the heck are you guys doing here,i'm going to battle a dangerous demon!"Crista shouted."This is going to be intresting between a lengend and a new legend"kakashi said.Tsunade was in front of crista."Show him what you learned,you've become stronger"tsunade said.
Crista nodded,she turned into her human form and got in a battle stance."Thanks sensei tsunade"crista said.Tsunade went by jaryia."Kakashi can you take my mother to jaryia and tsunade?"Crista asked.Kakashi nodded and appeared in front of kagome,the man took his claw off of her shoulder.
Kagome was beside jaryia and tsunade."Show me how much you've grown crista"the man said.Crista smirked,then tightened her fist."Why,are you an enemy or an alie of my father or mother?"Crista asked."Something like that"the man said.Crista grew angry,everyone watched from the trees."Show yourself,or are you afraid to fight me"crista said,angrily.
The man stepped out of the shadows,he wore red pants,white shirt,and a red horia over it.His hair was white,he had white dog ears,amber eyes and a sword at his hip.Crista's eyes widened,the person that was in front of her was inuyasha."Heh,so you're crista eh?"Inuyasha said,smirking."Fa-Father"crista said.
Inuyasha smiled then,was in front of her in an instant,crista gasped.Inuyasha punched her in the gut,crista coughed a little."What...what was that for!"Crista shouted,angrily.Inuyasha just smiled,kagome smiled too.
Inuyasha scratched his head a little,crista got in a fighting stance."About 13 in your human form,and 20 in your half demon form huh?"Inuyasha asked,sad a little.Crista nodded,not flinching."I'm having some trouble with that..to me you were just born,when I died"inuyasha said.
Crista looked at her father,kagome looked sad."your mother and I don't have much time left,at least let's train,if only once"inuyasha said,jumping back.Inuyasha got in a fighting stance."You've grown stronger,you can hold on your own,right"inuyasha said.Crista was still shocked a little,naruto watched her."This is all I can do for you"inuyasha said.
Crista nodded,then put some black lether gloves on."Come"inuyasha said,smirking."Ready father"crista said.They both stared at each other,everyone watching."Make this last or it will be over before you know it"inuysha said,still smirking.
Crista jumped in the air and threw a bunch of kunia at inuyasha,inuyasha dogded all of them.Crista was behind him in an instant,he turned around quickly,but to slow.Crista punched inuyasha fast and really hard.She grabbed his horia and tossed him in the air,she appeared above his body and kicked him back to the ground.
Inuyasha grunted in pain,as he was forced into the ground.Crista put her hands in front of her,and looked at her father,he was barely getting up."She's way way stronger than me now,how did she get this strong?"Inuyasha thought,gripping his stomach."DESTRUCTIVE ART 63: LIGHTLING’S BURNING HOWLING!!"Crista shouted.
A wave of lighting went down at inuyasha,and burst the hole in the ground deeper.It sent trees around the hole up,as did some rocks and grass up too.Crista landed on the ground,feet first,inuyasha went up the hole and went behind crista.Crista jumped back and looked on both sides of her.
She raised her hand and brought it down on the ground,a crack rushed toward inuyasha,liftling large rocks and peices of the ground.Inuyasha was hit and went flying,he hit a tree.Crista activated her sharinbyakugan and ran toward inuyasha.
Crista formed two clones and put her hand behind her."RASENCHIDOR!!!"Crista shouted as it formed in her hand.She pushed it into inuyasha's stomach,he screamed,the tree broke and he went flying.Inuyasha pulled out the tetsusgai and used the wind scar.
Crista faced him,glaring.She disappeared and punched inuyasha with her hands,only the byakugan was in her eyes.Inuyasha fell to the ground,then got up slowly."I pressed all your demon points on your body,you can't use the tetsusgai again"crista said.
Crista jumped back as inuyasha swipped at her,she had a scratch on her cheek.Crista's red chakra surrounded her body,it took the shape of a fox,with a tail,her eyes turned red with black lines in the middle,nails and teeth grew longer,and blond hair.Crista's eyes glowed and she ran toward inuyasha,inuyasha jumped in the air.Crista jumped in front of him.
She grabbed his legs and twirled him in a circle,he slammed into a cliff as she let go,crista landed in front of him.Inuyasha got up,a painful expression on his face."Crista,she's way stronger than before,how?"Kagoma wondered,everyone had shocked expressions on their faces.Crista punched inuyasha in the stomach several times,he was in the air.She kicked him in the jaw,he landed on the ground in front of the trees.
Crista landed in front of him,feet first,tail swinging,eyes glowing."Do you give up yet,I think I proved i'm way way way stronger than you now"crista said.Inuyasha chuckled then got up slowly."Not yet,I still have the sounga"inuyasha thought.He pulled out the sounga,crista leaped back.
Black dragons went at crista,crista ran at it.She screamed and her chakra sent it back at him.Inuyasha sheathed the sounga and jumped out of the way.Inuyasha punched crista and she fell on her back.Her chakra lifted her up,inuyasha was in front of her.Crista's head shot up,she punched inuyasha in the face and he went flying.
Crista ran at him,she jumped in the air and punched him into the ground and made a hole six feet deep.She jumped in it,and grabbed inuyasha's horia."Now do you give up,your going to die a second time if you keep this up,I see now where I get my stubborness from"crista said,harshly.
Inuyasha had blood dripping from his mouth and other parts of his body,he grabbed crista's wrist that was holding him up and nodded.Crista jumped out of the hole and set inuyasha on the ground.She put her hands on his chest and healed him with chakra.Tsunade,jaryia,kakashi,gaara,naruto,bakura and renji cheered loud.
Naruto ran up to crista held up her hand."The winner!!"Naruto yelled.Inuyasha stood up by kagome."She's really strong,I couldn't even defend myself,she's stronger than me,and faster"inuyasha said."Yes she is,she's the strongest half demon in the world now"kagome said.
Inuyasha and kagome went by their daughter and smiled."Time's up crista"inuyasha said.Crista turned toward them and nodded.Inuyasha put his hand on her shoulder."I have no real right to say this but...grow up happy,okay"inuyasha said.
A tear went down crista's cheek,itachi put his hand on her shoulder,crista looked at him.Itachi looked at her and smiled a little,crista smiled back."Crista"inuyasha said.Crista looked at her father and mother,a yellow light surrounded them both."How you lived you life up until now,what's happened to you or what happened to me I can't say"inuyasha said."Your just the way I thought you'd be"crista said.
Inuyasha smiled,crista did too,plus kagome."Listen you have your own life to live..see you around and try not to cry so much"inuyasha said.He put his arm around kagome's shoulder and took her hand.They both disappeared crista looked up at the sky,itachi looked at crista.