Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 47 Crista's returns and a new teamate! ( Chapter 47 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 47

Crista's return! A new teamate arrives!



Crista and jaryia were walking back to kohona,it was five hours away.Crista didn't wear her pink tanktop and jeans anymore,she wore black shorts with white peices of cloth over it,a red shirt,some of it went behind her neck,white elbow pads,brown sanddles,with brown pads going up her legs,a little below her knees.
Her shiriken hoilster was on her right leg,She had a brown square pouch on the back of her pants,and a black square pouch on black pants,on her left leg.Her face didn't look like a 13 year olds,it looked older,more mature,like a 16 year olds.
It was nightfall and jaryia and crista made camp,jaryia set up the tent,crista made a fire.She glanced over at her sensei and chuckled,he was tangled up in the tent,sleeping.She got up and lifted him up,set him on the ground and made the tent.
Jaryia woke up and was in the tent.Someone was on a tree three feet away,he had sharingan,and a sword in a rope that went around his waist.Jaryia walked outside and looked at his apprentice,crista was sleeping on the ground,her green eyes were a little darker,and her red hair grew a little.
She picked up crista and set her in the tent and covered her up.He walked outide and looked around and saw a pair of red sharingan eyes.The person disappeared and jaryia sat down."So he's here for orochimaru,huh"jaryia thought.
In the morning crista woke up and walked out of the tent,she put her left hand over her eyes,because of the blinding light."Your awake,good morning crista"jaryia said,cheerfully.Crista saw jaryia sitting by the fire,smiling.Crista sat down by him and smiled.
Jaryia and crista were eating breakfast when jayia started choking,crista rolled her eyes and hit jaryia on the back.The peice of food flew out of his mouth."Thanks crista"jaryia said."It's a good thing I trained with tsunade,you and your old age"crista said.
Jaryia glared at crista,crista glared back."What do you mean,and i'm only 53"he said.Crista smirked,jaryia kept looking at her."I mean you'd be dead a long time ago"crista said."What!"Jaryia said,mad.
They glared at each other,lighting coming out."You keep choking on your food,you've chocked 20 times in the last three years Iv'e been training!"Crista said.Jaryia chuckled the smiled."Yeah"he said.
They put everything away and left for kohana.Five hours passed and crista could see the gates of kohana."The Akatsuki are coming in one year"jaryia said."Yeah I know,I need to train more,in soul society"crista said.
Crista and jaryia were in the village,crista ran up a telephone pole,and streched out her arms."This place hasn't changed at all"she thought,smiling.She looked ahead of her and viewed the statues."Crista!"Someone shouted.
Crista looked down and saw naruto and shikamaru.Naruto looked different,he had orange pants,a orange and black jacket,mixed,black sanddles,and a round tan pouch on his pants behind him.His shuriken hoilster was on his right leg,he still had blue eyes,and blond hair,and his goofy smile.
He looked more mature and like a 16 year old's face.Shikamaru still had his hair sticking up,he had a jonin uniform on,and looked almost like his father.Crista jumped down and naruto caught her."Hi naruto"she said."hi crista"naruto said,smiling.
He set her on the ground feet first.Crista smiled,tsunade appeared and ran toward jaryia.Crista and naruto smiled,neji appeared and saw crista.He walked up to her and smiled."Hello crista"neji said.Crista looked at neji and smiled."Hello neji"she said.Neji looked different too.He had long black hair to his lower back.His shirt was white,his pants were gray.
Crista glanced at jaryia and tsunade,they were still kissing.Crista rolled her eyes,then smirked."I've been with sasuke for two years,and we never used to kiss for 10 freaking minutes"Crista thought annoyed.Crista glanced at the ramen shop,naruto did too."Hey crista let's eat!"Naruto said."Okay"crista said.They both walked to the shop and ate.Two hours passed and the sun was setting.Jaryia went with tsunade to her office,neji went to tenten,and naruto walked crista home.
Crista switched on the light and changed into a nightgown,she layed down on her bed,and went to sleep.The same person that was in the woods with the sharingan eyes appeared in crista's window.Her window was over her head,the person stared down at crista,his left hand touched her cheek.
The person's face was emotionless,he was smiling in his mind."She's back,i've longed for her touch for three years,orochimaru sent me on a mission,but I can't do it!"The person thought,closing his eyes tight.
Crista stirred,the man diappeared.Crista rubbed her eyes and sat up,She looked out the window."I thought someone was here"crista thought.Crista put her shorts and shirt back on and went toward a tree,by hori lake.
When she got there she went in a tree,and stared at the surface of the lake."Sasuke"crista whispered.She closed her eyes,bangs over her eyes,memeories of her and sasuke flashed through her head.
The man was in a tree two feet away,he saw a tear fall out of crista's eyes."Crista"he thought.The man grabbed his curse mark on his shoulder,and closed his left eye in pain.Orochimaru was telling him to hurry up,he saw naruto walking toward crista.
Naruto saw crista and sat by her on the limb,he saw she was crying,her body was shaking a little.Naruto took off his jacket and put it around crista's shoulders,the man who was watching them had left.
Crista smiled and wiped away the tears.She looked at naruto,he had a black shirt on,with a crystal necklace around his neck."Tsunade gave this necklace to me"naruto said.Crista drew her knees to her chest."I wonder how sasuke's doing with orochimaru"crista said.
Naruto looked at crista,sadness in his eyes."I bet he's okay,believe it"naruto said.Crista smiled at naruto,naruto put his arm around her shoulders,she fell against naruto's chest and fell asleep.Naruto picked her up and went to her house.
In the morning crista woke up,and looked beside her,where sasuke slept."It almost seems like it was a dream"she thought.She sat up and got dressed.There was a knock at her door,and she got up.She opened it and saw kakashi and naruto,she smiled.
Kakashi smiled and naruto did too."Crista we've got a new teammate!"Naruto shouted happily.Naruto grabbed crista's hand and they all went to the training grounds.Up in the clearing were tsunade and a boy with black hair,green eyes,black pants and a white shirt.
They all stopped in front of him and crista looked at him."This is orochimaru's son!"Crista thought.Her eyes were wide."So what's your name?"Naruto asked.The boy looked at them and smiled."It's Hiro takata"Hiro said.They all said hi and hiro explained about himself.
Crista was in back of kakashi and naruto,looking at hiro."He's not telling us everything,I saw him in orochimaru's laboratory"she thought.Hiro stared at crista,crista smelled someone and turned into her half demon form."Someone's coming"crista said.Kakashi,naruto,tsunade,and hiro turned north toward the trees.A figure was coming out of the bushes.