Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 52 Sasuke's attack,crista dies and the miricle! ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 52

Sasuke attacks,crista dies and the miracle!


Crista walked out of her house,she saw naruto standing in front of her."hi naruto"crista said.Naruto smiled at crista and grabbed her hand.Kakashi appeared and walked up to them.
Crista and naruto turned toward him."Tsunade wants to see us,it's a mission"he said.They all ran to tsunade's office,crista opened the door and the others walked in.
Tsunade looked worried,her hands crossed."Here's the mission,go get sasuke uchia,he's at the valley of death"tsunade said.Crista's eyes widened,naruto looked at her."Be careful orochimaru is controlling him,he won't remember you"tsunade said.
Kakashi,naruto,and crista left toward the valley of death.They were on tree tops going from one to the other."Sasuke"crista thought.Naruto looked at crista,a sad expression on his face."We might have to kill him,you know that crista"kakashi said.
Crista nodded her head,naruto touched her hand,crista looked at him."It'll be okay,we can save sasuke from orochimaru"naruto said.Crista smiled a little,naruto did too."Thanks naruto"crista said.
They reached the valley of death,crista stopped sudedenly,sensing sasuke's chakra.Sasuke was on a waterfall,sharingan activated.Orochimaru appeared behind crista,kakashi grabbed a kunia,naruto was ready too,crista spun around.
Orochimaru looked at crista and smiled."He's not crontrolled by me,I told him that you killed his clan,though we both know that's not true"orochimaru said.Crista grew angry and pumped chakra into her fist.She was going to punch orochimaru but he punched her in the gut.
Crista went flying on the water below the waterfall.Orochimaru looked at sasuke,and smirked."She's all yours sasuke"he thought.Orochimaru was battling naruto and kakashi.
Crista stood on the water,sasuke was behind her,she spun around.Sasuke formed the firball jutsu and aimed it at crista,crista dogded,he grabbed his sword and charged at crista,crista made her keyblade appear and blocked it.
Her keyblade broke,and sasuke's sword peirced crista's lung,she screamed.Sasuke was about to stab crista again,but stopped,her red chakra surrounded crista,three tails appearing.
She punched sasuke in the gut,he blocked it.Crista screamed her chakra at sasuke,full force with nine tails appearing.It diden't even affect sasuke,crista's eyes widened."It...it didn't work"she thought.Sasuke punched crista in the gut and sent her flying.
Sasuke picked crista up by her shirt,he looked at her."It dosen't work because i've trained myself for the nine tails to not affect me,i'm not the same when you first fought me with it"sasuke said.
Crista punched sasuke in the gut,with her chakra and he went flying.A huge firball surrounded her,when it was gone,crista was a white wolf.She charged at sasuke,sasuke charged at her.
Crista jumped in the air,sasuke raised his sword.She bit sasuke on the shoulder,deep,sasuke stabbed crista in the leg.She fell on the water,sasuke gripped his shoulder.
Crista went into her ninja form,and grabbed her leg."Why can't I use my healing jutsu and why can't I summon anything,or transform into my half demon form?"Crista thought.Sasuke appeared behind crista and stabbed her in her stomach,she coughed up blood.She escaped and dogded sasuke's sword.
One hour passed,crista was panting hard,she had a wound in her stomach,lung,leg and arm.Sasuke had a wound on his shoulder and arm.Crista formed some hand seals,quick.
She looked at sasuke,her eyes widened.He had wings coming out of his back,he had used the level four curse seal.He looked just like when they fought in the valley of the end.
He charged at crista,crista made five clones of herself,she punched the water,sending water in the air.She appeared in front of sasuke,she pumped all her chakra into her left fist and raised it.
Tears went down her cheeks,sasuke looked at her."Forgive me sasuke"she said.She puched sasuke in the heart and he went flying into the side of the cliff.
Kakashi apeared benind crista,naruto was unconcious."Crista you don't have anymore chakra"kakashi said.She gasped as she saw sasuke come out of the wall,she fell to her knees in pain,he had punched her heart,when she punched his.
Kakashi grabbed her shoulder."We should retreat"kakashi said.Crista looked at sasuke,sasuke charged toward her."I have to end this battle kakashi"crista said as she slowly stood up.
Sasuke had chidori in his left hand as he rose in the air.Crista pumped the last of her chakra in her feet and jumped in the air.She slammed into sasuke and embraced him,tears going down her cheeks."SASUKE STOP IT!!"Crista screamed.
Sasuke brought chidori toward crista,she gasped as her eyes widened.Her white wings came out as she screamed.Sasuke's eyes widened as he remember what she had told him about her wings.
His bat form disappeared,sasuke was out cold,crista touched his heart."His hearts not beating"she thought.She touched his cheek and smiled."I'll save you sasuke"she said.She saw big sharp spiky rocks below them.
Crista's life chakra poured into sasuke,after she was done his heart was beating.She pushed him out of the way of the rocks,she made a pile of feathers appear under sasuke so he landed right on them.
She smiled one last time,her eyes widened as she got impaled through the heart with a spiky rock,blood poured down her mouth,she smiled again then let the darkness take her.
Sasuke woke up a half an hour later,he stood up and remembered everything,he stood up and went to orochimaru,sharingan activated."Are you mad?"Orochimaru mocked.Sasuke slammed orochimaru against the wall,orochimaru had a grin on his face.
Sasuke drove him harder in the wall,kakashi appeared behind sasuke."WHERE'S CRISTA!!"Sasuke shouted.Orochimaru disappeared."Look at the rocks"orochimaru said.Sasuke turned around and gasped,his eyes widened.
On the rocks was crista's body,limp,a pool of blood under her."CRISTA!!!"Sasuke screamed.He ran toward the rock and used chidori on it.He pulled crista off of it and held her in his arms,tears were going down his face.
Sasuke went to his knees,he shook her a little calling her name."CRISTA NO DON't GO,DON"T LEAVE ME,CRISTA!!!!"Sasuke said.He cradled crista body in his arms,he put her head on her shoulder,and cried.
A tear went into crista chest and into her heart,her heart was healing slowly."Crista why,why'd you do something like this for me,it was a stupid thing to do,crista"sasuke cried.
His eyes widened as he felt her heart beat twice,he looked at crista's face,she slowly opened her eyes and looked at sasuke."Sasu...ke?"Crista said.
Sasuke embraced crista,tightly,he cried harder."Thank goodness your alive,I thought you died on me"he cried.Crista embraced back."I did,then I heard your voice,it was our bond that brought me back"crista said.
Sasuke looked at crisata,crista looked at sasuke.Sasuke kissed crista,crista kissed back.He put both arms around her waist,holding her tighter to him.Crista embraced him,kakashi was smiling.
He picked crista up and they walked back to kohana."Sasuke i'm glad your back"she said.Sasuke smiled at crista and kissed her,then parted."Me too"he said.
They were at kohana and kakashi dropped naruto at his house and went to tsunade.Sasuke went to crista's house and layed her on a bed,he turned to toward the door.Crista grabbed his hand,he turned toward her,crista looked at him.
Sasuke smirked,crista did too."Sasuke can you stay with me,please?"Crista asked.Sasuke took off his shoes,sword,armor,and shirt,he layed down beside crista and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Crista had a pink nightgown on,she turned toward sasuke's chest and embraced him,sasuke embraced back.She kissed hem,he kissed back.He pushed his lips against hers,deepening the kiss.
They both fell asleep,holding each other.In the morning sasuke woke up,crista wasn't beside him.He got up put on his shirt,and went looking for her,he heard the ground shake and ran toward it.