Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 53 Battle against orochimaru,new enemies and crista's leaving! ( Chapter 53 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 53


The battle against orochimaru!The new enemies!Crista's leaving!


Sasuke ran toward the shaking and gasped.There was orochimaru,he had crista attached to chakra strings.The strings were attached to her heart,she was gripping her right shoulder.
Sasuke ran up to her and looked at her shoulder,he gasped as his eyes widened.The thing on her shoulder was a new curse seal it had snakes in a ball.Sasuke saw that the chakra strings were attached to her heart,he turned toward orochimaru.
He switched his sharingan on,an angry expression on his face.He formed chidori and charged at orochimaru who had a smirk on his face.He reappeared behind him and struck him in the back with chidori.
The body turned into mud,sasuke got mad and clenched his fist."It was a fake,dang it,i'm running low on chakra too"he thought."Sasuke,stop it!!"Crista shouted.
Sasuke turned his head toward crista."Crista stay out of this! Stay away!"Sasuke shouted back.Crista stood up and walked toward sasuke,orochimaru appeared behind crista.Sasuke rushed toward crista,orochimaru was about to punch crista.
Crista's body turned into a log,orochimaru grew angry.Crista stepped from behind a tree,orochimaru turned toward her."What do you want with me?"Crista asked,as she stepped toward him.
Orochimaru smirked,crista stopped."Your power to control chakra"orochimaru said.Sasuke charged at orochimaru,really mad."Don't you touch her!"Sasuke shouted.Orochimaru disappeared,then reappeared behind sasuke,holding his hands behind his back and kunia at his throat.
Orochimaru looked at crista and smirked evily."So what will it be you or sasuke?"Orochimaru asked looking at crista.Crista stepped from the tree more,then stopped."Fine,now let sasuke go"crista said,really ticked off.
Orochimaru smirked more,he threw sasuke on the ground and went at crista.Sasuke made a firball and it went at orochimaru.He swerved,giving time for crista to move,but she didn't."Dang it crista move!!"Sasuke shouted.
Crista shook her head and looked at sasuke."I'm not going to leave you,not after you're back"crista said.Crista sent chakra to her feet and ran at orochimaru,orochimaru and sasuke couldn't even see her she was running so fast.
She punched orochimaru in the stomach,he coughed up blood.He went flying fifty feet back,gasping for breath,he started laughing."I knew you'd surpass sasuke"he said.
Crista looked at orochimaru,angrily."Sasuke,go back to kohana,i'll be there shortly"crista said.Sasuke grew angry,he stepped toward crista."You think i'm going to leave you to kill orochimaru!"He shouted.
Sasuke pulled out a kunia,his curse seal hurt.He screamed and dropped to his knees,crista rushed toward him."I have to do something about this seal"crista thought.
She picked sasuke up and ran toward a temple,but before they got to the entrance orochimaru appeared.Crista set sasuke down and gathered chakra in her fist until it glowed bright blue."OUT OF MY WAY!!"Crista screamed as she hit orochimaru in the gut.
He doubled over,coughing blood up.Crista tossed him down the stairs and picked sasuke up.They got in the temple and set him against a colum."I had no idea she was this strong,no wonder orochimaru wants her"sasuke thought.
Crista sat down and grabbed her fist and healed it slowly.She grabbed the curse seal on her shoulder,she clenched her teeth.Sasuke grabbed her shoulders,worry on his face.
Black curse seals formed around crista's body."CRISTA FIGHT IT,DON'T GIVE UP!"Sasuke shouted.The curse seals went back into the seal,crista breathed in deeply.
She fainted,sasuke caught her and held her in his arms."Crista"sasuke said.Crista opened her eyes,sasuke gasped.Her eyes were bright yellow and had black lines in the middle of them.
She closed her eyes again and opened them,they were back to normal.She stood up,sasuke did too,crista grabbed the chakra strings attached to her heart and sighed.
The curse seals formed around her body,sasuke's eyes widened."NO,CRISTA!"Sasuke said.Crista pushed sasuke and he hit the wall on the other side of the room.Sasuke looked at crista,she started to walk out of the temple."No,crista this isn't you!"Sasuke shouted.
He put his head down and stood up."I'd rather die then see her go through the same thing I had to go through"he thought.He looked at crista,a sad look on his face."Crista i'm sorry I couldn't protect you,you gave everything to save me and I did nothing for you"he thought.
Crista walked out of the temple,sasuke ran toward crista,panting."You were alway's there for me and I was never there for you"he thought.He saw orochimaru at the entrance of the temple,chakra strings around his fingers.
Sasuke grew angry and ran faster."Not anymore,I swear I will save you and I won't let orochimaru hurt you"he said.Crista fainted and sasuke caught her.
He went back into the temple and layed her down.Sasuke fell asleep for three hours,he awoke when he heard crista scream.He went by her and held her,she grabbed her shoulder,sasuke clenched his teeth as he watched her in pain.
It hurt sasuke to see crista in pain,like his heart was being torn up.Crista opened her eyes,sasuke saw the fear in her eyes."He's here"crista said.
Sasuke stood up,crista did too,they walked toward the entrance."You need to rest"sasuke said.Crista looked at him and smirked."I need to finish this"crista said.
Sasuke looked at her and touched her shoulder."You're in no condition to fight"he told her.Crista smirked again and grabbed his hand."That never stopped you"she said.Sasuke's face was an inch from crista's."I never let it"he said.
They were both at the entrace and it was raining outside,a kunia came at sasuke but he easily caught it.Orochimaru was in front of them at the end of the stairs."Will you join me crista?"Orochimaru asked.Crista grew really mad,and angry look on her face."No sasuke is going to kick your butt,you'll see how strong he is!"Crista shouted.
Orochimaru smirked and stepped toward crista,sasuke stood in front of her,he was mad.Orochimaru lifted his arm toward crista,the chakra strings that were attached to her heart glowed green.
Crista gasped,sasuke looked at her,a worried face on."I now control her heart sasuke,I control how fast or slow it beats"orochimaru said as he moved his fingers.Sasuke threw a shuriken at orochimar,he dogded it,he pulled out a kunia.
Orochimaru smirked,sasuke raised the kunia above the strings."I wouldn't do that"orochimaru said.Sasuke looked at him,sharingan activated."WHY NOT!"Sasuke shouted his anger showing.
Orochimaru moved his fingers,crista screamed."If you cut the strings crista's heart will stop beating"orochimaru said sternly.Sasuke lunged at orochimaru really ticked off."Then i'll just have to kill you"sasuke shouted.
Orochimaru squeezed his fist.Sasuke's concentration was broken when he heard crista scream."Stop it orochimaru,your fighing me!"sasuke shouted.He did a fireball jutsu on orochimaru who jumped to avoid it.
He tugged his hand,and crista was tugged forward.She was gripping her heart tighter,clenching her teeth."I knew she should've stayed inside"sasuke thought.
Orochimaru chuckled,sasuke charged at him,pulling out his sword."You can't beat me sasuke"orochimaru said.Sasuke was going to activate his curse seal."Watch me"sasuke said.
Orochimaru squeezed his fist,crista clenched her teeth,her breathing returned to normal after a few deep breaths."I'm like a puppet,I have to do something about these strings"she thought.
Crista glared at orochimau,angrily."I'm not weak anymore"she thought.She charged at orochimaru,the strings went slack on his figers."What the-"orochimaru said.Crista punched orochimaru in the face,with her chakra.
Orochimaru wiped the blood off his face and smirked."I wouldn't do that crista"orochimaru said.He squeezed his fist and crista screamed,then sent her flying into a tree."LEAVE HER ALONE!"Sasuke shouted.Sasuke kicked orochimaru in the gut,he coughed up blood and glared at sasuke.
Crista stood up and healed her wounds.She watched sasuke and orochimaru battle.Orochimaru clenched his fist then unclenched it over and over.Crista's eyes widened,sasuke looked at her."Dang it,he's controling her heart beats,their getting slower and slower,i'll have to end this now"sasuke thought.
Sasuke stabbed orochimaru in the heart,his eyes widened,orochimaru just smirked."Sasuke,I don't have a heart anymore"orochimaru said.
Orochimaru sqeezed his hand,crista screamed."YOU! LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!"Sasuke shouted.He kicked orochimaru in the gut,he went flying."SASUKE,TOSS ME A KUNIA!"Crista shouted.
Sasuke looked at crista,confused.Crista smiled,sasuke nodded.He grabbed a kunia and tossed it to her.She caught it between her fingers easily.She raised the kunia over the strings.Sasuke's eyes widened and he rushed to her."CRISTA STOP!"Sasuke shouted.
Crista's body went limp,sasuke caught her."I didn't have the guts to kill her,I needed her"orochimaru said.Curse seals went around crista's body,sasuke gasped.
Crista stood up and looked at orochimaru."Orochimaru fight me"she said."sasuke?"Crista asked.Sasuke stood up."What"he said.Crista looked at him."We have to work together"she said.
Sasuke smiled,crista did too."Right"he said.He stood beside crista as they looked at orochimaru.They charged at orochimaru both landing blows on him.They were all panting and bleeding after five minutes.
Crista gathered chakra in both of her hands."Sasuke!"she said.Sasuke looked at her,crista looked at him."Stop him from moving"crista said.Sasuke charged at orochimaru,orochimaru hit him but it was a clone.
Sasuke hooked his arms and legs around orochimaru so he couldn't move.Crista walked up to him,orochimaru's eyes widened as he saw that jutsu.
He tried to break free but couldn't.Crista put her hands into orochimaru and began pulling out his soul."What are you doing,you brat!"Orochimaru shouted.
Orochimaru kept going back in forth form panic,if his soul was taken out he wouldn't be immortal anymore."Sasuke hold him!"Crista ordered.Sasuke held orochimaru tighter.
Crista pulled out orochimaru's soul,it was blackball."You can let go sasuke"crista said.Sasuke threw orochimaru to the ground and approached crista."What do we do with it?"Sasuke asked.
Crista looked at sasuke and smirked."I don't know,I never learned the jutsu all the way"crista said.Sasuke grinned,crista looked at him."I'll chidori his butt!!"Sasuke said,angrily.
He chidori'd it and crista went to her knees.Sasuke went to her."You did it"sasuke said.Crista looked at him and smiled."We're not done yet"crista said.
Orochimaru stood up and screamed.He was really old now crista walked toward him,but sasuke stood in front of her."I'll finish it,you need to rest,you used up your chakra"he said.
Crista sat down and watched as sasuke kicked orochimaru's butt.In a few minutes sasuke had orochimaru pinned,his sword at orochimaru's neck."THIS ENDS NOW!!"Sasuke shouted angrily.
He killed orochimaru and stood up.He gasped,he glanced at his shoulder as the curse mark disappeared."This will take a while to get used too"sasuke said.He went over to crista and leaned against a tree.
Crista snuggled into him and smiled,sasuke did too."It's finally over"crista said.Sasuke grabbed crista's chin and lifted her head up toward his."Yeah,I love you crista"he said."I love you too sasuke"she said.
Sasuke and crista kissed then parted.Crista put her head on his chest,he wrapped his arms over her body and sighed.Crista went into her half demon form,he ears twitched.Sasuke smirked evily,and began tickling crista,crista laughed,her legs kicking."Sasuke,stop it,that tickles"she laughed.
Sasuke didn't stop,crista was on the ground,sasuke tickling still,tears in her eyes.Sasuke kissed her,she kissed back.
Sasuke looked at her,she stood up and put her hand on her sword.
Sasuke got up and touched crista's shoulder,crista was looking around as she growled."Crista what's wrong?"Sasuke asked,concern on his face.Crista grabbed sasuke and jumped in the air as the ground below them exploded."Victor,victori,gin,abari"crista thought,seeing their shadows in the dust.
Crista set sasuke in the temple and turned toward the four enemies.She unsheathed the tetsusgia and charged at them,she swung her sword and cut one in half.
Victori stabbed crista in the stomach,she clenched her teeth.She turned around and kicked him,he hit a tree.She cut him down the middle.Victori saw crista and charged at her.
Crista grabbed victori's neck and snapped it.Victor was wounded from a previous fight,he disappeared.Crista fainted and sasuke caught her and ran back to kohana.
It was night when crista woke up,she saw sasuke in a bed beside crista,he was wounded too.She got up and treated sasuke's wounds,she grabbed the curse seal and her wound.
She looked out her window and sighed."As long as i'm alive,victor will come and steal my powers"she thought.She looked at sasuke,a sad expression on her face.
she saw naruto and had decided on her choice."Sasuke and naruto might die if I don't leave them now,victor will kill them I know it"she thought.
She got up and packed her weapons in her backpack,she put it on her back and went to the door.Naruto opened it and stepped toward sasuke."He's alright"she said.
Naruto looked at her,he had a sad expresion on his face."You're leaving?"He asked.Crista looked at the moon not answering.naruto grew angry,but remained calm.
crista was in front of the door."Where are you going crista?"Naruto asked as he walked toward the door from the inside of the house.
Crista just looked out the door."I'm going away naruto"she said."But why crista you could just stay here"naruto said."People are after my powers,if sasuke or you got hurt,I wouldn't be able to live on"she said."Crista"naruto said."That's why I have to go"she said."Take me with you"naruto said."No,naruto you might get hurt or killed,and i'm not gonna take that risk"she said.
Sasuke had his eyes open."Crista"he thought.Tears were going down crista's cheeks."I'm sorry,I want to stay,but you and sasuke might get killed"she said.She turned toward naruto."Give this to sasuke,when he wakes up"she said.
Naruto took the envalope and looked at crista.Crista walked toward sasuke,sasuke sat up quickly and embraced her."Crista i'm sorry I hurt you I.."He was going to say,but crista put her fingers on his lips."You don't have to say it"she said.
Sasuke removed her fingers,put his hand on her cheek and kissed her,crista kissed back,they parted and crista put something in his hand she stood up,and walked to the door."I better leave before it gets harder to leave you sasuke"she thought.Sasuke sat up,and looked at her."Crista I understand"sasuke thought.
She suddenly stopped."Don't forget about us okay"sasuke said."I won't"crista said.Crista walked out the door and disappeared.Sasuke got up and ran after her,she was on the road leading to the gates.
Sasuke grabbed her hand,she stopped,the wind blew leaves all over."Crista promise me you'll come back"sasuke said.Crista turned toward him and smiled."I will"she said.
Sasuke kissed her,she kissed back.He wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him,he put his other hand on her cheek.She put her arms around his neck.They parted crista looked at him."Crista I love you"he said.Crista smiled and looked at him."I love you too sasuke,i'll come back in two years"she said and disappeared.