Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 54 Soul society's problem and sasuke's death! ( Chapter 54 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chapter 54

The soul society's problem and sasuke's death!


Crista appeared on caspin hill in the soul society,she sighed."Crista!"someone shouted.Crista turned around and smiled.There in front of her was bakura kuchki,bakura walked toward crista and smirked.
Crista told him what happened and he sighed."So you'll be here for two years"bakura said.He gave her his arm and she took it."You can stay with me crista"bakura said."Okay"crista said.
When they got to his house crista gasped."It's huge!"Crista said.Bakura chuckled,crista looked at him."I am part of a noble family"he said.
Crista smiled and pulled him into the house,she turned toward him and smiled."This is great!"She said,smiling.It was getting late and crista was in a blue dress,bakura was in his soul reaper outfit.
They arrived at a huge white manshion,it was a ball.Bakura led crista into the house and she saw everyone."Alot has happened while you were away"bakura said.
Ichigo became head of the soul society his wife was rukia.Uaharra had returned and was married to yorichi,everyone else was married except bakura.
Crista and bakura started dancing,bakura was leading crista.After the dance bakura and crista went to his house,crista slept on a bed beside bakura's bed.
She opened a locket and looked at sasuke,she closed it and stood up.Bakura stirred,crista went in the woods and hid behind a tree.There were three ciropteran in front of her.Crista unsheathed her soul slayer and peirced the edge of her finger.Blood poured down the blade slowly.
Crista closed her eyes,she opened them again and they were glowing red.Bakura woke up and sensed crista's spirit energy.He rushed toward crista,when he got there two of the chiropterans were dead.
The last one swiped at crista,she doged and jumped in the air.It looked up and she cut it in half,it turned to stone.Crista sheathed her sword,her eyes turned back to normal.
Bakura's eyes were wide."She's been here for a year now and she's this strong!"he thought.Crista smirked and kicked the dead chiropteran."Stupid thing you didn't give me much of a challenge"she said.
She turned around and saw bakura and smirked."Yo bakura"crista said.Bakura grew hot and fainted,crista caught him."It's cold out here idiot"she said.
She put him back on his bed and went to sleep.It was morning and crista was in the forest,she avtivated the sharinbyakugan and focused her chakra.
She punched the ground and smirked at the huge gash."I can do this without my gloves now,alright!"Crista shouted happily.Bakura appeared behind and crista turned around.
He looked serious and she walked up to him."We have a problem a hollow is in ichigo's room him and rukia don't have enough strength to fight it off"bakura said.
Crista sighed then disappeared,she reappeared in ichigo and rukia's room.Ichigo and rukia saw crista and smiled."Crista thank goodness your here"rukia said.
Crista pulled out her sword and peirced her finger.Her eyes turned blue,she charged at the hollow and killed it in one hit.She sheathed her sword,her eyes went back.
Ichigo and rukia thanked her and she left.She was in some castle ruins and walked around,she began singing opera.Bakura heard and went to her.
He saw crista in the moonlight singing,he smiled a little."She's amazing"he thought.Crista finished then gasped,bakura went to her,crista turned toward him.
She said she had to go back tomarrow to sasuke and he said he understood.They went back to his house and she packed her weapons and left.
She was back in kohana and entered through the gates.She saw sasuke sitting on the bench where he had left her on when he left.He still looked the sixteen and she wondered why.
She walked toward him,he stood up and began to walk the other way.She jumped up in the air and was above him,he stopped when he noticed a shadow above him."SASUKE!"Crista shouted happily.
Sasuke looked up and smiled,he caught her and spun her around in circles and laughed.He set her on the ground and smiled at her,crista smiled back."I missed you crista"he said.
Crista and sasuke kissed,then parted."I missed you too my sasuke"she said.Sasuke grabbed crista's hand and led her to a festival and waited till it got dark.
They were dancing and crista could tell he hadn't practiced since he kept tripping over his own feet once in a while.The festival was over and they went home.
Crista took off her shirt and sasuke did too,they both went to bed,pants on still.Crista's head was on his cheast,her arms too.Sasuke had his arms around crista's back.
He sighed and kissed her,crista kissed back."I missed you so much,I also missed holding you like this"he said."Me too sasuke"crista said.
The curse seal hurt and crista clenched her teeth.Sasuke sat up still holding her."What's wrong?"Sasuke asked,concern and worry in his voice.
Crista smiled weakly at him and sighed."The curse seal that orochimaru gave me hurts"she said.Sasuke touched her cheek,crista looked at him.
Sasuke's face was full of concern."Why didn't you tell me?"He asked,worried.Crista closed her eyes and looked away."I didn't want to worry you,you had alot on your mind"she said.
Sasuke stood up and crista gasped."I'm taking you to tsunade"he said,as he grabbed her shirt."It can't be removed"she said,stopping him in his tracks.
Sasuke looked at crista,his eyes full of fear."This new seal stays with the person until death,it can't be removed no one knows how"she said.
Sasuke sat back down and layed down,crista snuggled into sasuke."How do you know"he asked.Crista looked at him and smiled."I was his apprentence a long long time ago when I was six"she said.
Sasuke put his hand on her face and looked at her."Let's change the subject"he said,smirking.Crista kissed sasuke wrapping her arms around his neck.
Sasuke wrapped his arms around her waist,pulling her tighter to him.They parted,crista had her arms on his chest.Her lips were an inch above his."Sasuke?"Crista asked.
Sasuke had his eyes closed still feeling their kiss."Mmmm"Sasuke said,smiling."I haven't had a vision in a while now"she said.Sasuke put his hand on her cheek and smirked."That's good"he said.
Crista put her head on his chest,sasuke fell asleep,his arms still wrapped around crista's body."No it's not I've got a bad feeling something's going to happen"she thought as she dozed off.
Four days passed and crista was happy untill that night.Enemy ninja invaded kohana and a war had started,tsunade was kicking butt plus alot of people from some clans died.
After the battle was over there were alot of survivors,all of crista's friends were alright.She ran faster scanning around town for sasuke.She saw him and gasped,he was bleeding badly.
She went to her knees,it started raining hard,naruto and tsunade were beside crista.Crista started healing sasuke,sasuke looked at crista."Crista I love you"he said."I love you too sasuke"crista said.
The blood kept on coming out,crista tried harder and harder but it wouldn't stop."Sasuke hang on!"crista said,tears streaming down her cheeks.
Sasuke looked at crista and smiled."Crista i'm.."he said but crista cut him off."No,you're going to be okay,hang on!!"Crista said louder.
She focused on the wound,she was almost out of chakra."I don't want to die like this,but I can't control it either"he thought.
Tears were pouring down crista's cheeks,sasuke smiled."Dang it stop bleeding,stop bleeding,STOP!!!"Crista said.She looked at sasuke and he looked back."sasuke you'll be alright"she said.
Sasuke looked at her and smiled."That's a releif,then i've got nothing to worry about with you here"he said.Crista gasped as sasuke's eyes started to close."NO! DON"T GO DON"T LEAVE ME ALONE SASUKE NO!!"Crista screamed.
Sasuke touched crista's cheek and smiled."crista if I die promise me you'll find someone else to love"he said.Tears streamed down her face crista nodded."I will"she said.
Sasuke smiled,his eyes closed and his hand fell to the ground."NO!! SASUKE DON"T GIVE UP!! DON"T YOU DIE ON ME!!!"She screamed.
Tsunade looked away remembering that her boyfriend died in battle and she couldn't save him.Crista continued to pump chakra into sasuke's body."Come back,please come back,come back,don't die on me sasuke"she said.
Crista looked at sasuke,naruto touched her shoulder."Crista he's dead"he said."NO!,he's not i've just got to stop the bleeding"she said.
Naruto pulled crista away from sasuke,she thrashed in his arms."NO NARUTO,HE NEEDS ME! LET ME GO!!!"Crista screamed.Crista hit naruto in the chest sending him spawling backwards.
Crista went to sasuke and touched his cheek,she kissed him.She put her head on her chest and cried.She threw her head up in the air,tsunade helped naruto."SASUKE!!!!"Crista screamed loudly.
After an hour she left his side after buring him on lone hill.Naruto stayed with crista as she clung to him,crying.Naruto tried to comfort her and finally did.
In the morning she set flowers on his grave and gripped a pendent that he gave her."Sasuke i'll do as you told me to,i'll find someone"she said.She sat down hugging his grave stone,crying.
In the morning she decided to leave kohana for good and come visit,she told everyone goodbye.Naruto kissed her and crista saw itachi and kissed him too.
She waved goodbye and left kohana she arrived in a town called aslag and stayed there and became a wizard.she still remembered sasuke and continued to smile and laugh.