Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 57 Crista meets sai train to the rescue ( Chapter 57 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 57

Crista meets sai! Negi to the rescue!


Crista woke up and walked around the room,it was a small room,with a bed,chair,and a lamp."Where am I"crista thought.Someone opened the door and crista grew angry."Sai"she said,angrily.
She slammed him against the wall,hard leaving a dent."Where am I?!"She shouted.Sai smirked,then hit a pressure point on her arm,she let him go."Isn't itach the leader anymore?"Crista thought.
Crista glared at him,sai had his sharingan off."You're in the atsuki hidout"he said.Crista sat on the bed,sai put his hand on her cheek,she glared at him."So it was a clone I killed"she thought.
Sai smiled,crista didn't move."Your pretty,I won't let anyone have you"he said.He stood up and opened the door,then glanced at her."Itachi is just a member again"sai said.
Crista stood up carefully."I'll send kisame to escort you to my room,crista"he said,then left.Crista healed her hand,then concentrated her chakra."envy"crista thought.
Crista sat on the bed,waiting for an answer from envy."What,brat!"Envy snapped,angrily.Crista sighed,then thought back to her."What do you think he'll do to me?"crista thought.
Envy remained silent,thinking.
She sighed then answered."Sai?"envy said."yeah"crista thought.Crista opened her eyes and stood up."Probably something bad"envy said.Crista rolled her eyes,then focused on the door,it was opening."Thanks"crista thought.Crista heard envy growl at her."I'm going back to sleep"envy said.
The door opened and it was kisame,crista growled.He hit crista in the gut,then dragged her to sai's room.He opened the door and threw crista on the floor,then walked over to her.
Itachi walked toward them,an angry look on his face,crista stood up,gripping her stomach.She punched kisame in the mouth,shattering his jaw.
Itachi kicked kisame in the gut,sharingan activated."Leave her alone"itachi said,angrily.Kisame left and itachi looked at crista.She healed herself quickly then stuck on the wall."Come here crista"he said,switching his sharingan off.
Crista sat on his bed and turned into a wolf,itachi sighed.Crista growled at him.Itachi sat on the bed next to her,she went back into human form."Itachi get out"sai said.Itachi nodded then stood by the doorway.
Sai pushed her on the bed,crista gasped."Get off of me"crista said.Sai kissed crista,and removed her tanktop.Crista tried to push him off,when he took her pants off.Crista closed her eyes tightly.Itachi had his sharingan on,ticked at his leader.He pulled a kunia out.
Sai and itachi suddenly stopped,crista opened her eyes.There was a sword at sai's neck,it was train."Tr...ai...n"crista said.Train looked at crista,and got angrier."Get off of her"He said.
`Sai got off and train slammed him into the wall,crista stood up slowly,still shocked."If you ever lay a finger on crista again,I will kill you"train threatened.
He let go of sai and went to crista.Crista went into her soul reaper form and was really ticked off.She pulled out sasuke's sword and stabbed sai in the heart.There was a poof of smoke and he was gone,itachi walked toward crista.
She put cresentmaru back and then fainted,her soul reaper uniform fading away.Train caught crista,she only had her bra and underwear on.He got his black jacket off of him and wrapped it around crista's body.
He went back to the soul society and took her to the hospital.Three hours had passed and crista woke up,she saw train in a chair next to her,he was sleeping.
Crista tried to move,but couldn't."Your body is in shock from what sai tried to do to you"envy said.Crista stopped struggling and sighed,train woke up and went to her.
Crista smiled at him,he smiled back."you okay?"He asked,sitting in a chair beside her bed.Crista nodded then sighed."I can't move from the shock though,it sucks"she said.
Train put his hand on her hand and said some words.Crista's body was not in shock anymore and she could move,crista hugged him,he hugged back."Better?"He asked,smiling.
Crista nodded then fell asleep.She woke up,in a king sized bed,in a tall building.She got out of the bed,wearing a red tanktop and blue jeans and walked to the window.
She looked out the window and gasped,it was really high up,she was looking at a school from below her,she was on a balcony.The lights went on and crista spun around,but slipped.
She closed her eyes,then opened them,train had grabbed her hand as she was dangling from the balcony.He pulled her up and set her down,she sighed.
She looked at him and blushed,he wasn't wearing a shirt,he put on a shirt,then walked over to her."Sorry about that,I didn't mean to scare you"he said.
Crista stopped blushing,then looked out at the school."It's okay"she said.He went by her and pointed to the school on the ground."That's mahora academy down there"he said.
Crista looked toward the clouds and the stars and smiled."I can't fly anymore,since my wings shorten my life"she said.Train grabbed his staff and jumped off the balcony,crista gasped.
He came back up,smiling,he held out his hand and crista took it.He put her behind him,and she held onto his waist."Hold on tight"he said.Crista nodded then sqealed.
They zoomed off on his staff,touching the clouds.Crista laughed,he smiled,they flew for an hour then they went back to his house.He put her on the ground,then he got off too.
Crista sat on his bed,train made a bed on the floor,crista got out and went to him."Train,you can sleep with me tonight"she said.He stood up and looked at her,he grabbed her hand.
Crista looked at him and sat on the bed."Is that alright,after the incident with sai?"He asked,concerned.Crista nodded,he touched her cheek."You're not like sai"she said.
He kissed her,she kissed back.He pulled covers over them as crista fell asleep,they had their pants and shirts still on.Crista snuggled into train more,he smiled.