Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 56 A fateful reunion an attack on the village! ( Chapter 56 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 56


A fateful reunion! The attack on the village!


Crista woke up,she glanced over to the coach in her room.She had let train sleep on the coach in her room,and was happy on her choice.She sensed a familiar chakra and got out of her bed.She opened the door and saw jaryia,her eyes went wide.Jaryia and crista embraced then she let him inside.
He sat on her bed,she stood."Why are you here?"She asked,seriously.Jaryia sighed then stood up,and turned serious."It's kohana,the atsuki are going to attack in three days,it took me two getting here"he said.
Train woke up and saw them,then closed his eyes and listened."Won't you come back and stay in kohana for three years at least?"He said,looking at her.Crista sighed then looked at him,he looked back."I guess I should visit his grave too,while i'm there huh?"She asked,looking down.Jaryia looked at her,a sad look in his eyes."I'll help kill the atsuki and i'll stay there for one month "she said.
Jaryia smiled and put a hand on crista's shoulder."Everyone misses you crista"he said.Crista smiled at him,then turned toward train."I'm going to bring someone along okay"she said.Jaryia took his hand off her shoulder."Okay"he said.She woke train up,he jayia and crista went on the deck."Ginta i'm leaving everything to you while i'm gone"she shouted.
Ginta said right and crista,jaryia and train went on the water.Crista had train on her back,he got his staff out and flew.Crista had jaryia on her back,because he was tired.
She went into her fox form and sped off,train behind them."Is itachi leading them?"Crista asked jaryia.Jaryia looked at her,then at the sea."Yes,he dosen't even look 24 he looks like 18"jaryia said.
Crista sighed then ran faster."He used a false sacred jewel to remain 18 until he died,it's no suprise he'd use one"crista said.They arrived at the village in one day.
Crista entered the village and jaryia led her to the hokaga building.He opened the door and crista smiled.Sakura came in breathing hard,hinta woke naruto up.Crista smirked at naruto's groggy state."You know ninja's are supposed to be on gaurd your not"crista said.Naruto,hinata,and sakura's eyes went wide.
Naruto rushed toward crista embraced her."Crista it's been a while"naruto said."yeah"she said.Crista looked at hinata and blushed,naruto smiled,sakura did too.Behind hinata was a little kid,blonde hair and white eyes."So who else is married?"Crista asked,smiling.Naruto smiled at her and sighed.
Crista sat down in a chair."Me and hinata,neji and tenten,sakura and lee,kiba and temari,shikamaru and ino,garra,shino,and kankuro are not married yet"naruto said.Crista stood up and sakura came by her."What happened to tsunade?"she asked.A woman with high heels,a tan kimono on,and blonde hair walked in."Crista"she shouted.
Crista turned around and smiled.There was tsunade,smiling too."So you and jaryia are married too"crista said."yes"tsunade said.Crista turned back to naruto,serious.Naruto was serious too."What about the atsuki?"crista asked.Naruto cleared his throat and looked at everyone."They are attacking tomarrow,everyone be ready"naruto said.
Everyone disappeared,exept for crista."Leave itachi to me naruto"she said.Naruto nodded then she disappeared.Crista went into her old house with train.It was midnight and crista went to sasuke's grave.Tsunade went behind her a sad look on her face."Have you found another boyfriend crista?"Tsunade asked.Crista touched sasuke's grave and closed her eyes.
Tsunade saw two butterflies approach crista."Not yet"crista said as she opened her eyes.Bakura and renji appeared and smiled."Hi crista"bakura said.Crista stood up and turned toward them.Bakura dismissed renji and he looked at crista."hi bakura"
she said.Bakura embraced her,she embraced back."How's sasuke?"She asked,worried."Fine,he became a soul reaper"he said.
Crista chuckled a little."I can't imagine sasuke as a soul reaper,david wants to be one too"she said.Bakura smiled darkly,crista got mad.Tsunade chuckled."That was a lie?"Crista asked,still angry.Bakura nodded,crista touched bakura with one finger and he went flying backwards.
Bakura went back to soul society with negi and trained him.Crista trained for tomarrow,tsunade and jaryia did too.Everyone else did too,hard.It was tomarrow and everyone was ready,crista saw itachi and created an illusion to hide everyone.Itachi summoned the rest of the atsuki and they went into kohana.
Crista made the rasenchidor and charged at itachi.Itachi was going to block but crista was to fast and hit him in the chest.Itachi went backwards,crista released the illusion and everyone attacked.
Crista smirked and hit the ground,the weak atsuki members went in it and died.Itachi activated his sharingan,crista did too."So you have the sharingan"itachi thought.
Crista disappeared and bit her finger,she made some hand signs.Naruto summoned a giant blue fox and it killed some atsuki members,jaryia summoned a toad,hinata summoned a bird,tsunade summoned a slug.
Crista smirked and kicked itachi in the gut,she threw a smoke bomb and transformed into a white wolf.She bit itachi deep in the shoulder,he screamed and sliced crista deep in the stomach.Crista went back into her human form and summoned a giant white wolf,then a red fox with nine tails.Most of the atsuki died leaving only three.
Crista summoned up her two keyblades and charged at itachi,she heard hinata scream naruto's name and stopped.Sai had stabbed naruto in the heart,crista stabbed sai and he disappeared.After the battle was over,jaryia,naruto,sakura,and tenten were badly wounded,others had died,not any of them were crista's former team.Crista tried to heal naruto but he was losing too much blood,his eyes were beginning to close.
Crista cursed,and grabbed a false sacred jewel out of her pocket.She wished on it and naruto was better again,but crista was really weak,neji caught her and healed her.Crista looked at neji and smiled."Thank you neji"she said.Neji smiled,then helped crista up.Everyone that died was buried in the village and naruto was happy with hinata.
Crista went to sasuke's grave and smiled."It's me sasuke,I've missed you"she said.She felt his presence behind her and turned around,she saw his spirit and smiled.Sasuke kissed crista,crista kissed back."I love you crista"he whispered in her ear."I love you too sasuke"she said.He disappeared and crista grabbed the necklace he gave her,a tear rolled down her cheek.
Her eyes widened as she felt zetsu behind her and whipped around,keyblade in hand.She swipped zetsu on the cheek,byakugan activated,zetsu smiled.He grabbed crista's hands,pushed her against the tree,and kissed her.She saw sasuke's spirit,ticked off,as he pulled out his sword.She swiped her sword at zetzu and he jumped back.
He punched her in the stomach,she stabbed him in the heart.He died and crista burned his body,looking at sasuke's spirit.Crista smiled and saw bakura come down to her.Crista turned toward bakura and smiled."Thanks bakura for letting me see sasuke again"she said.Bakura nodded,then disappeared.She stared up at the moon,cheary blossoms swirled passed her.