Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 63 Crista's conhtract and rukia's death ( Chapter 63 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 63

Crista's contract and rukjia's death


Crista woke up and saw a note on the ground.She picked it up and it was by train."Hi crista,it's train I'm batteling demons,be back by twelve.it said.Crista got up,got dressed and went outside.
She tried to focus her magic and made a huge house,she smiled at herself and went to town.She saw demons on the way and they chased her.Crista started running hard,it was eleven when she reached town."Why does the underworld have an intrest in my magical powers?"She wondered.
Crista saw a huge demon and it was the leader,crista was wounded."If you make a contract with me,i'll help you kill victor,and free you from your magical potentail,so no magic will effect you"the demon said.
Crista nodded,the demon held out his hand,crista held out hers."The cost of this contract is your life"it said.Crista gasped and shook her head.The demon smiled,crista backed away."I changed my mind"crista said.The demon grabbed the rest of her life."You have ten more years to live"it said.
Crista looked at the demon and looked down,her eyes closed.The whole village was on fire,the fire surrounding crista.She went to her knees."What have I done"she thought.Crista started running through the flames,she was crying."Crista!"Someone yelled.She looked up and saw train rushing toward her on his staff.
Crista raised her hand,but fainted by the contract.He grabbed her body and put her on his lap,he touched her hand and gasped.There was the devils sign on her hand.Tears went his eyes,he uttered a spell making him see what she had did.He closed his eyes and touched her head.After it showed him what she did he gasped and held her body tight.
He cried on her shoulder,tears went down crista's cheeks."Crista I'm sorry I wasn't there,I could have stopped it"he cried on her shoulder.They got back home and he layed her down on her sleeping bag,he sat by the table he made outside."So he had her have a magic cacellation"he thought.He put his hand up and a book appeared in his hand.
He started reading until all the books were gone,he slammed his fist on the table in frustraition."Dang it!"He said.Crista got up and went outside."How am I going to help her break the contract"he said.Crista embraced him,he gasped,he turned around and embraced her back."I'm sorry crista that I wasn't there for you"he said.Crista's embraced tightened."I only have ten more years to live"she said.
Crista cried on his shirt,his embrace tightened."Oh crista,it's my fault,I should have been there"he said.Crista's grip on his shirt tightened."It's okay,you can't be two places at once"she said.He stood up and led her somewhere,he had a blindfold around her eyes.He pulled the cloth off and crista gasped.They were behind a waterfall,in a cave.There was a lunar rainbow and cheary blossoms.
Crista went into her swimsuit,he took off his shoes and shirt and got in.Crista jumped in too,she swam under the waterfall and to the other side.She saw a huge ledge and grabbed her head as a vision hit her,she went under water.In her vision her and train were on the legde,they were both in soul society captian outfits.
Gin hit crista,train's eyes widened."Gin i'm going to fufil my promise"train said.Gin tilted his head and smiled."What do you mean?"Gin asked.
Train's spirit power rose high."I thought I told you,if you made crista spill blood.."Train said.Train grabbed his sword and pulled it out."I'd kill you!"Train shouted.
Crista was sinking deeper and deeper in the water,the vision had ended,train dove underwater and saw her.He rushed toward her fast,he grabbed her limp body and swam to the surface.He went to the surface and swam to the cave,he put crista on the ground,he put his hands on her chest and pushed up then down."C'mon crista breath"he said.
Crista's angel wings came out,crista gasped and coughed up blood."CRISTA!"He shouted.Crista got up shaking and went into her soul reaper form,a huge hollow appeared.Bakura was beside crista and rukia.Bakura pulled out his zampatoe,so did rukia and crista.Crista rushed toward the hollow,it smacked rukia and hit her in the heart.
Ichigo went beside her and tried to heal her.Crista's spirit power rose and she sliced the hollow in half.Crista went beside rukia,so did bakura.Three more hollow appeared,ichigo was holding rukia's body.Crista tried to heal her,even uhahra tried but her wounds were too serious."Ichigo?"Rukia asked.
Ichigo gripped her body tighter."Yeah"he said.Rukia looked at him."I love you"she said.Tears went down ichigo's cheeks."I love you too rukia"he said,Rukia kissed ichigo,ichigo kissed back.Her eyes turned hazy,her body felt cold,her hand and body went limp."Rukia,rukia,rukia?"Ichigo said.He shook her body lightly.
Ichigo cried on her body,crista and bakura cried too."RUKIA!!"Ichigo screamed in the air.He got up,his spirit power rose,crista's did too.Bakura called his swords name,crista and ichigo did too.Ichigo went toward the first hollow,crista the second,bakura the third.All three hollows merged into one,it was stronger than a minos grande.
Ichigo was badly injured,bakura was too.Crista jumped into the air,the hollow struck it's hand toward her."ROAR AND DEFLECT CRESENTMARU!!!"Crista screamed as a purple fox appeared behind her.
A crystal sheild went up,a lot of spikes and a huge fireball went at the hollow.The hollow smashed crista's attack and destroyed her barrier.Crista,train,bakura and ichigo gasped.The hollow's hand went through crista's stomach,she landed on the ground,feet first,she grabbed the hollows hand,blood running down her mouth.She coughed up more blood,a puddle was beneath her from her wound.
Crista smirked,she raised her hand in the air and closed her eyes."This is a last resort attack"she thought."SACRIFICE CRESENTMARU!!"Crista yelled.Blue,yellow,and red bands went around crista's arm and leg.
Crista's eyes turned black,envy had part of her body,attached to crista."I need your help"crista said.Envy nodded,crista removed the hollows hand and jumped in the air.Cresentmaru was part white and part black,with red and yellow lines on it.Crista raised her sword in the air,a red and black aura surrounded crista.
Train rushed toward crista,ichigo and bakura did too."KILL CRESENTMARU!!"Crista yelled.A white,yellow,black,and red fox head came behind crista,it went at the hollow.It wounded the hollow.Straps came out of crista's heart and attatched to the hollow,crista's red chakra went down the ropes toward the hollow.It's heart beat slower and slower so did crista's.
The hollow died,crista was almost dead,envy disappeared,crista fainted,her sould reaper outfit fading away.Train caught her,uahara tried to heal her,envy came out of crista's body in a spirit form.She did some hand signs and put them on crista's heart."I'll save you my sister"envy said.Crista's heart started beating,she opened her eyes and looked at envy.
Train's embraced crista tightly."Your my sister?"Crista asked envy.Envy nodded and smirked,crista smiled,envy went back in crista.Crista embraced train,bakura and ichigo smiled too.Ichigo picked up rukia's body,crista stood up.She grabbed a false sacred jewel out oif her pocket and wished on it,rukia was alive again.Ichigo and rukia kissed,train kissed crista,bakura left to soul society with ichigo and rukia.