Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 64 The man and the attacks ( Chapter 64 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 64

Mahora academy


Crista woke up and was in a hospital bed,she didn't see train but instead saw a woman with blue hair,green eyes and golden earing writing notes.Crista slowly got up and winced.The woman got up and put a hand on her shoulder."You shouldn't move around so much,your wound is still fresh"the woman said.Crista sighed and looked around.
The woman smiled at her,she saw train on a hospital bed beside her and gasped.Tears went down her cheeks,she reached for him and grabbed his hand."Train"she said.The woman went by him and put a new washcloth on his head."Train was injured when he got here,he was attacked by demons,he had you in his arms,we took you from him,then he fainted"the woman said.
Crista went into her half demon form and sat up."Oh my names megumi,I knew him when he was little,he looks exactly like his father"she said.Crista did some hand signs and put it on his cheek,she healed his cheek."So your a half demon?"Megumi asked.Crista nodded then stood up.Crista walked to a huge lake,her white wings came out and didn't shorten her life since the curse was broken.
She flew in the air high and looked at the west."The forest is growing,i'm not strong enough to stop it yet"she thought.She grabbed the sacred jewel and looked at it.Train woke up and groaned,megumi giggled."I see your awake train"she said.He sat up and winced,he looked around."Crista is by the lake"she said.
He nodded,then put his shirt on,he grabbed his staff and went toward crista.He saw her in the air and sighed,crista and him went traveling again and one year passed.One morning crista was walking around and saw a man with blonde hair and red eyes.She knelt down in front of him as he opened his eyes."What are you doing here?"Crista asked.
The man blinked at her and didn't speak."Crista what are you doing?"Train asked from a distance.Crista turned her head as he walked toward her."Oh,hi train I found a man sleeping"she said."A man?"Train wondered out loud.Crista looked up at him,he looked at her.
The man stood up and looked at train."Who are you,my names eric"Eric said."My names train,train heart"He said.Eric looked at crista as she stood up and went beside train.Eric smiled,train closed his eyes,scratched his head and smiled.In the afternoon eric and crista went fishing.Eric fell in thew water,crista got angry."Your scaring away the fish old man"she said.Eric got angry as he was sitting in the water."Old man,your older than I am"Eric said.
Train laughed,crista and eric looked at the bank where he was standing,staff in hand.He wore black pants,an even darker black shirt,brown shoes and his black jacket.Crista smiled at him,eric was still mad."You two are acting like brother and sister,are you becoming friends"He asked.Crista scoffed,train was smiling.
Crista stood up and scoffed again."I could never be friends with this klutz"she said.Train laughed again,eric stood up,crista was still mad."Oh crista you still act tough"he said.
Train's eyes widened,he spun around and a demon came out of the ground."A demon!"Eric said.Train got in his battle stance,staff in front of him.The demon threw it's fist at him,he put out his right hand,staff in his left."MUROS RELENTIA!"He shouted.He stopped the demon's fist with one hand."EVANESCA LUKEN!"He shouted again.
He swung his staff to the left,lightling surrounded the demon and it disapopeared."So long"he said.He turned his head toward crista and eric."I swear demons never give up"he said.
Eric's eyes were wide,crista walked toward train,he embraced her,she embraced back."Wow"eric said.Train and crista set up camp,there were two sleeping bags in the tent.It was night,crista was asleep,eric got out of the tent and saw train."This man is really strong"eric thought.Negi turned his head toward him,eric looked at him.Eric sighed,he looked at him."What's wrong"he asked.Eric gasped then looked toward the tent."I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake crista up"eric said.
Train turned toward eric,eric looked at him."I see"train said.He still wore the same outfit on."normaly I have a barrier around the area so the demons don't get to close"train said.
Eric laughed,train laughed too.They both sat down and drank tea."Do you mind if I asked you a question?"Eric asked.Train looked at him."Not at all"he said.He picked up his tea,eric did too."Why are you and crista traveling?"Eric asked.
Train set down the cup and looked at the tent."I want to destroy the contract crista made"he said.Eric looked at train."Contract?"Eric said.Train looked at the cup of tea in his hands."That's right,let's just say she has special magical powers"he said.Eric looked at him and sighed.
Train kept looking at his cup,thinking of that day."Crista's powers had drawn the intrest of the underworld,that's why no matter where she goes she's followed by destruction"train said camly.Eric looked at the tent."Crista made a contract with the devil himself,in this contract he promised to free her of her magical potental,and stopping the attacks on her"train explained.
Eric looked at him,he sighed and continued."The price for acepting this contract is crista's life"he said as he looked at eric."What that means is crista has only ten years to live"he said.He looked at crista sleeping in the tent again.Eric saw the sadness in train's eyes."No she made that contract almost a year ago,that gives her nine years"he said sadly.Eric stood up,his eyes wide."That's terrible"he said.Train looked at his hands again.
Eric continued to stand."We're traveling now in search of a solution,I just hope there's one for her"he said,sadly,choking on the last words."That's why she isn't affected by magic"eric thought.In the morning,eric made breakfast,train came out of the tent."Godd morning"he said.Eric turned toward him smiling."Good morning train"he said.
Train looked at the table and it had breakfast on it."Oh,I see you made some breakfast"he said.Eric smiled,then looked at the tent."I wanted to thank you for saving me"eric said.
Eric grabbed a bucket and ran down the hill for some water.Crista walked outside,rubbing her eyes and yawning."Good morning"crista said.Train turned his head toward her.Crista looked around."Morning crista"he said.Crista smiled at him,he smiled too."Where's eric?"She asked.He turned toward crista and looked toward the lake."He went to get some water,don't worry he'll be back"he said.
Crista folded her arms across her chest and scoffed."I am not worried about him"crista said.Train laughed,crista looked at him.His eyes widened,he turned around and saw a demon flying toward them,a sword in hand.Train got ready."Train!"Crista shouted.He got in front of crista."Stay behind me"he said.The demon picked up speed."I only want the girl human!"The demon shouted.
Crista grabbed on to train's jacket tightly."DEFLEXIO!"He shouted as he swung his staff to the right.A barrier was in front of them.The demon broke the barrier,train's eyes widened."What?!"He said.The demon stabbed him though the chest,he grunted."TRAIN!"Crista screamed."O-oh right..."he said.He turned his head toward crista,she had a scared look in her eyes."The magic cancellation"he said.
The demon forced his sword deeper into his,he closed his eyes and screamed."TRAIN!!"Crista screamed.He opened his eyes and looked at her."Crista don't watch this"he said.He jumped up in the air,the sword still in him,crista had let go of his jackiet."TRAIN,TRAIN!!"Crista screamed.She chased after him,as he flew farther away.
He was uttering a spell,painfully."Don't push me or i'll take you down with her"the demon said."TRAIN!!"Crista screamed,running faster."Don't worry,I'll only be gone for a minute,this isn't a goodbye crista"he said.A huge balck hole formed in the sky,he pushed the demon in it along with him."Eric take good care of her for me"he thought.He gasped and his eyes widened as he felt two arms around his waist.
Crista had jumped up and pulled him out of the hole just before it closed.Victori appeared and wrapped something around crista's leg.Crista landed on the ground,he landed on top of her.He got off of her and she sat up."Why'd you do that?"He asked.Crista looked at him and smiled.
He looked at her,victori was in the shadows."I don't want to lose another person dear to me,not again"she said.Crista sensed victori and grabbed train.The ground exploded beneath them,victori pressed a button on a device and it shocked crista.She pushed him away from her and screamed.He got on his staff and flew toward crista as she fell to the ground.
Crista fell on the ground hard,she clenched her teeth,her eyes closed,as the shock continued.A barrier went around the area that victori and crista werte in,train hit it and fell to the ground.He got back up and tried to break the barrier.Victori stepped in front of crista,crista looked at her,one eyes closed,her teeth still clenched.
Victori pulled out a sword and raised it,he gasped."This is the end for you"victoria said.She thrust her sword at crista,he pounded on the barrier."CRISTA!!!!"He screamed.Crista disappeared,victori gasped so did train.Crista was in the air beside her head,she kicked victori in the head.Victori went flying and hit a tree."So your the one that killed sasuke"crista said.
Victori stood up,sword in hand."Yes,I went into the war to kill him"victoria said.Crista got really mad and a huge fireball surrounded her.She had a dragon bra,dragon legs,a tail,green and red eyes,sharp teeth,black straps on her arms,sharp claws,and spikes down her back.Her arua was huge and black.
She charged at victoria,victori couldn't see her.Crista tore her hand threw her chest and gripped her heart tight.Victori screamed,crista smirked,she ripped victoria's heart out.Victori died on the spot,her heart in crista's hands."I can control victoria's body with her heart,but i'll just destroy it"crista thought.She squeezed victoria's heart until in burst.
Crista went back into her human form and sighed.Victoria's barrier and body disappeared in a pile of ash.Train had wide eyes crista fainted,he caught her.