Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 67 Train and Crista meet again ( Chapter 67 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 68

Train and crista meet again



It had been one years since train went on a mission,there were new rules in the soul society.The first rule was nobody could stay in the human world for a month.The other rules were dealing with captians and other shikigami.Crista was walking in bakura's house,closing the door behind her,she had been living with him.
She had gotten her own captian room,the lueteniant that was with her was a man,with blonde hair,blue eyes and a shikigami outfit on,his name was kira.Kira came into the room and saw crista doing paperwork."Captian you have another mission"kira said.Crista sighed,got up and faced kira."You need to see batou"kira said.
Crista walked toward batou's office,it had been a two years since ichigo and rukia died.Crista opened the door to batou,the new leader of the soul society.Batou stood up and walked toward crista,she smiled at him."I'm guessing your vice captian hasn't told you about your mission yet"batou said.Crista shook her head.
Batou sighed,then sat at his desk."You have to go to the human world to deal with a hollow,then come back"he said.Crista nodded then left for the human world.
Train was walking down the streets,he was holding a gun.He wore a black jacket,black pants,black shoes,and a blue shirt.
He was on a mission to kill a boss of a train company.Suddenly a big hollow appeared in front of him,he shot at it,but it didn't work.The hollow was going to attack him,but it got sliced and disappeared.A soul reaper landed behind train,he turned around."Crista?"He asked.Crista ingnored him and went away.
Every other person on the street was staring at him,like he was crazy."Am I the only person that saw that hollow and that crista?"He wondered.He went home and layed on his bed,it was midnight,he was still awake."Crista"He thought.He suddenly saw a crimson butterfly fly in his room,by his dresser.The butterfly transformed into the same girl he saw on the street,train jumped up."There's a person with high spirit power here"she said.Train touched her shoulder.
Crista turned around,he looked at her."Crista"He asked.Crista sighed and looked at him."Train"she said.Train scratched his head and sat down."I've been out of the soul society for a month now"he said.Crista sat down too,train looked at her."Yes?"She asked.
Train nodded,then stood up,crista looked at him."They'll come for you"she said.Train layed down on his bed and fell asleep.Crista looked around her and layed under his bed,she stared up at the springs.Her pager rang and train woke up.She looked at it and got out from under the bed."Train we've got orders"she said.Train nodded,crista jumped out the window,train ran down the stairs.
Crista got to her place and gasped,it was an arcana."It's a arcana"she said.Train shot at it,it struck at him,he doged.The arcana hit trains gun and ate it.Train got mad,the arcana struck at him,he closed his eyes.He opened his eyes and gasped,crista was in front of him,blocking the arcana.It withdrew and blood came from crista,she fell on the ground.
Train rushed towaerd her,he held her in his arms."Crista"he said.She walked over to a pole and leaned against it,she looked at train."Why don't you transform?"She asked.Train looked down.Crista looked at him,he looked at her."I lost that ability,it was stolen from a hollow"he said.Crista pulled out her sword and aimed it at train.
Train grabbed her blade,crista looked at him."Stab yourself with my sword,i'll give you some of my power,it might kill you though"she said.Train nodded and stabbed himself with the sword.
Crista gasped,she was wearing a white kimono,she looked at train.He was wearing a captian uniform,he had his sword out.He rushed at the hollow and killed it.
Crista walked toward him and fainted,train caught her.He took her to his house and layed her on his bed."Crista"he thought.
Train smiled at the memory and gripped the blue jewel around his neck.Crista had gave it to him,as a promise to always be freinds.Crista stirred,train looked at her.
Crista looked at train and smiled,train smiled back."Hi train"she said.Train sat on his bed,crista sat up,crista looked at him."Crista I need to tell you something"train said."What?"Crista asked.Train put his hand on her cheek,he leaned in closer to her."I love you crista"he said.Crista closed her eyes and leaned into him."I love you too train"she said.
They kissed,then broke apart,crista looked toward the window.Train got up and helped crista up,they ran toward the south end of town and stopped.Crista looked in front of her as a man came out of the shadows,crista and train gasped it was an arcana.Train went into his soul reaper form,crista couldn't.