Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 68 The battle and crista's decision ( Chapter 68 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 69

The battle and crista's decicion


Crista and train gasped as they saw renji come out of the shadows."Renji what are you doing?"Train asked.Renji didn't listen,he unsheathed his sword and it transformed,train and crista unsheathed their swords too.Crista pricked her finger on her blade and made her blood rush down it,she opened her eyes as they turned red.Train made his sword transfom too."He's been taken over by an arcana"crista thought.
Train rushed toward renji,renji disappeared,train gasped.A blade was coming at train,he held up his sword in defense,crista went in front of train.Train's eyes went wide,crista's narrowed,looking at renji.Renji's sword hit crista's,sparks and blood flew.Crista grunted as she pushed renji away and his blade came out of her shoulder,bakura suddenly appeared and looked at crista.
Train got angry and charged at renji,crista was going to go after him,but bakura stopped her.Train stabbed renji above the heart,renji stabbed train in places all over his body,train screamed.Crista rushed toward renji,sword bleeding,renji charged at her too.Train's eyes widened,bakura's did too.Crista dogded renji's sword and stabbed him in the heart.Renji dropped his sword and smiled.
Blood was all over crista,her eyes still red."Thanks crista,you saved me"renji said,then his body slumped.Crista layed him down,as bakura's luetenient went beside him.Crista's eyes turned back to normal,she sheathed her sword and it disappeared.Crista had tears running down her cheeks,she looked at train,still alive.He was looking at her,blood all around him.
Crista ran toward him,but bakura's luetenient,cid,grabbed her throat and pushed her against a pole."He's going to be killed for staying in the human world for too long"he said.Crista looked at cid,tears streamed down her cheeks."He's injured so what's the problem of me going to him!"Crista shouted.Bakura walked to cid and nodded,he let go of crista.She rushed toward train and knelt down.
He smiled at her,she had new tears forming,bakura opened the door to the soul society,crista stood up.Cid pushed crista out of the way,as cid picked up train.Crista got up from the ground and looked at train.Bakura looked at crista,cid did too."You can't come back to the soul society anymore crista,stay in this world"cid said.Bakura disappeared in the door,cid was following."Don't come for me crista,i'll never forgive you if you do!"Train shouted.
Crista's eyes went wide as train disappeared,she stood up and walked to uaharra's shop.Crista opened the door and saw yorichi,yorichi went to crista and crista explained everything."I'll help you rescue him"yorichi said.
Crista nodded,uaharra appeared and smiled."Well let's get back you shikigami powers back first,then we'll train"he said.Crista smiled then they all went to bed,crista sat on the roof looking at the sky."Train,i'm going to rescue you"she said,then fell asllep.