Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 72 The Dream ( Chapter 72 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 72

the dream


Crista woke up and looked at yorichi,she was still asleep."Yorichi when are you going to wake up?"Crista thought.She was suddenly struck with a sleeping dart and looked toward the cave entrance.
David was on the other side of the barrier but he still couldn't get crista and yorichi.Crista fell aslleep and david disappeared.Crista was having a dream of the day she and sasuke went on a mission,they were sixteen.
It was really hot on that day,crista was waiting by the gates of kohana waiting for sasuke."CRISTA!"Someone shouted.Crista turned around and saw naruto and sasuke.
She smiled at them,sasuke looked annoyed at naruto,but smiled at crista."I have to go with you guys"naruto said.Sasuke stood by crista,naruto smiled at crista."Let's go"naruto said.
Crista,sasuke,and naruto went on their mission,they had to save three people from some strong rouge ninja."Be careful you guys we're almost there"crista said.The three rouge ninja appeared and grabbed crista,sasuke grabbed his sword.
Naruto made five clones,sasuke activated his sharingan,crista smirked and punched the rouge in the stomach,he went flying.Sasuke charged at one of them,naruto went to rescue the people.
One of the rouges went at crista,crista punched the ground.Sasuke swung his sword at one of them,the other went after naruto.Naruto had three kids on his back and was running,crista rushed after them.
Sasuke was still fighting one of them,he glanced at crista fighting the rouge so naruto could get away.Naruto got away and crista punched the rouge,she sensed someone familiar behind her and turned around.It was itachi,crista gasped.
Itachi activated his secret attack,a ball of blue and purple poison formed in his hand,he struck crista with it,the rouge struck crista in the stomach.Itachi disappeared,the rouge punched crista really hard.
She rolled toward a cliff,sasuke killed the rouge he was fighting and saw her,she rolled off the cliff."CRISTA!!"Sasuke screamed.He rushed after crista,he grabbed her wrist,his whole body over the cliff,his other hand gripping the side of the cliff.
The two rouges remaining went toward sasuke's hand."Crista hold on!"Sasuke shouted.One of the rouges pulled sasuke up and threw him toward a tree,he hit it and gasped.
One rouge was holding crista up,the other had a sword and swung it at crista's heart.Sasuke rushed toward her,he pulled out his sword and went faster.The rouges sword struck crista's heart,she fainted.
Sasuke chopped the rouges arm off that held the sword,and kicked the other holding crista,he grabbed crista went toward the tree,she was bleeding badly."CRISTA!,answer me,are you okay?"Sasuke shouted.
Crista didn't respond,sasuke shook her a little,no response.Sasuke took out his sword and held it sideways in front of him.He was on one knee,crista's head was on his other knee,he had his arm around her shoulders,holding her up.
Chidori surrounded the blade,he set crista down and charged at them both,he killed them both and sheathed his sword,he rushed toward crista and picked her up.He rushed toward his house and set down crista on a bed.
He started healing her and bandaged her up,after he was done,he went to the forest.Crista woke up four minutes later and stood up,she heard chidori,she got dressed and went outside.
Sasuke was using chidori on trees,angry a himself for what happened.He walked toward a weeping wilolow and punched it,he pulled it back from the wood that splintered.His hand was cut and bruised,his knuckles began to bleed.
It was raining,sasuke cried,his head hung,his tears mixed with the rain.Crista saw him and went to him,he turned toward him.Sasuke looked at her,she looked back,he hung his head again,his bangs covering his eyes."It's my fault"he said.
Crista shook her head and touched his bruised hand."No it's not,I wasn't careful"she said.Sasuke shook his head and looked at her."No,I couldn't protect you again,I was useless"he said.Crista embraced him,he stood there.
They stood there a while,their shirts soaked."They were strong,you saved me in the end,right?"Crista asked,sweetly.Sasuke looked at her and opened his mouth,she put her finger to his lips,silencing him."I'm still here with you,right,it wasn't your fault,you killed those guys that hurt me"she said.
Sasuke's eyes were sad,full of regret and hurt.He embraced crista,crista's embrace tightened."Thank you crista"he said.Crisata nodded in his embrace,smiling.Crista sneezed suddenly,sasuke looked at her."Your catching a cold"he said.
He picked crista up and ran to his house,he set her on the bed grabbed two pairs of clothes,handed one to crista and went to the bathroom to change.Crista stood up and looked around the uchia manshion."So many memories"she whispered.
She looked at the spot where itachi killed his parents and turned away.She sat down by a fire and sasuke came out o0f the bathroom,wearing his old uchia clothes.He sat next to crista,who sneezed again,he grabbed a blanket and wrapped them both in it.
Crista snuggled into sasuke more,sasuke smiled"You're rebuilding your house"she said.Sasuke looked toward her,she looked toward the door."Yes,it's coming along well"he said.
Crista opened her eyes and looked toward the cave entrance,she sighed."Sasuke"she whispered.She heard yorichi sit up and looked toward her.Yorichi smiled at her,crista sighed and stood up,yorichi did too."Let's get moving"crista said.
Crista nodded and they were both off,train was looking out the window as the sun set."Crista,are you trying to save me,after I told you not too?"Train wondered.