Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 76 The battle,jake vs crista,his sword's bankia revealed ( Chapter 76 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 76

The battle,jake vs crista,his true sword bankia revealed!


Crista rushed toward jake,their blades clashed,then went down,crista slashed at jake,but he blocked it with his sword.Jake slashed at crista,after their lock broke,crista flash stepped out of the way."So you've mastered flash steps as well"jake said.
Crista put her sword on her shoulders."I knew you'd act laid back,your looking at my powers,but,are you sure you want to do that?"Crista asked.Crista smiled a little,jake didn't move."Weren't you going to kill me?"Crista asked again.
Jake looked at crista,crista looked at jake."I still haven't go a single injury,is that all the power you've got?"Crista said.Jake didn't say anything,crista stepped forward."Use your bankia"crista said.Jake stepped forward,crista did too."I'm going to smash your power using all of mine,your going to kill your own brother"crista said.
Jake didn't say anything."I'm not going to let you kill train"crista said.Crista pointed her sword at jake,jake put his in front of him."You are to young to die by my bankia"he said.Jake closed his eyes,his sword glowed orange,red.
Crista didn't move at all."Scatter,zeta"jake said.A thousand peices of flames went at crista.Crista lifted her sword and slashed down.A huge blue light went at jake,jakes arm was bleeding after the attack.His eyes were wide a little,crista smirked and straitened up."What was that,your power cristaina?"Jake wondered.
Crista had her sword on her shoulders again,looking at jake."Yeah,it gathers some of my spirit force and gathers it at my blades tip and sets it loose it's called,Lunar fang heaven shock"crista said.Crista stuck her sword in the ground,still holding the hilt."I learned it from ichigo,now fight me with your bankai!"Crista shouted.
Jake looked at crista and dropped his sword in the ground."Since you want to fight me,I will use my bankia"jake said.Huge swords rose from the ground,crista looked at jake."Bankia,display of one thousand flames"jake said.
The swords turned into th0ousands of flames,crista got ready.Crista grabbed her sword and rushed toward jake,flash stepping,the flames went in front of jake as crista struck her sword.Crista jumped into the air,as the flames went toward her.
Crista slashed her sword at jake,a blue light rushed at him,the flames blocked it.The flames went at crista,crista sliced it in two,the two peices came together and went at crista.Crista held up her sword,as the flames hit it.She sliced it in two again,it reformed and went at crista,crista turned around.
Her eyes widened as it was getting closer to her."I won't make it in time"crista thought.It plowed crista in the ground and went behind jake.Crista was breathing heavily,she slowly stood up,she was hurt badly."I can't win if I haven't started releasing my bankia yet"crista said.Jake looked at her.
Crista looked at jake,jake looked back."Watch your words brat,it sounds like you have got bankia"jake said.Blood was running down crista face,on the side."Yeah"crista said.Jake's eyes widened,he gasped a little."That's what i'm saying jake"crista said.
Crista looked at jake,his eyes wide."What diod you say?"Jake asked.Blood drip[ped on the ground,crista panted."Don't ask again,you heard me right or can you not believe it?"Crista asked.She took a step forward,blood dripping still."I won't say this two or three times"crista said.
He head was down,she was panting hard."Even if you don't believe me your eyes will!"Crista said,looking at jake.Crista put her sword behind her,she took a step to the left and yelled,builing up her power.A blue huge light surrounded crista,jake stared at her.
Crista looked at jake,thinking of train."A bankia,impossible,it's impossible for a mere half breed to obtian this level of power,it is the highest a shingami can get"jake thought.Crista though of the day train left and what he said."Train I will save you"she thought.
Jake continued to star at crista."What is with this girl,she is a shinigami captian also but a really weak one,she isn't even a noble,how can she be this strong?"Jake wondered.The blue light disappeared,crista aimed her sword at jake."BANKIA!!"Crista shouted.Her eyes glowed,the tresses on the hilt wrapped around her arm,crista put her other arm on her arm sword.
A huge blue light went at jake,the flames gaurded him,dust rose up and then disappeared.Crista hade a black jacket,white shirt,black pants and her black sword,with redish orange marks on them,a spiral design on her sword and the chain at the end."Heavenly chains slicing the moon"crista said,she looked at jake.
Jake's eyes were wide,his sword still out."What is that,are you saying that this small thing is a bankia?"Jake wondered.Jake summoned his flame and it started to go at crista.The tip of crista's sword was at jake's neck.Jake gaspoed as he looked down,his eyes wide."I'm going to kill you"crista said.
Crista flash stepped away from jake."You'll regret not slicing my throat,miricles only happen once,there's no second one brat!"he said.Crista gripped cresentmaru tightly,the flames went at crista,she disappeared.The flames went at crista again while she was in the air.
She dogded them easily,she was in front of jake,she slashed her sword,the flames protected him.They forced her back,she disappeared and reappeared behind jake.Jake turned aroun,the flames went at crista again,She ran toward jake,put her hand on the ground and fliped over jake.
Crista landed,the flames went at him,she disappeared,jake's eyes widened."What is this speed,Zeta can't keep up with her?"Jake wondered.Crista ran to the side,she ran toward jake,she was moving really fast.It looked like there was more than one crista,jake couldn't follow her.
Crista got faster,so did the others."What's wrong,you can't keep up?"Crista asked.Jake spotted her,crista looked at him,still running."I can go a little bit faster"crista said.Zeta went at crista,kept missing,crista kept disapearing and reappearing,still runn8ing.
Crista stopped then jumped up in the air,zeta following after her."If I use my hands I can double my speed"jake thought.Tones of flames surrounded crista,jake lifted his hand toward her."There's nothing I can't catch"he thought.He closed his fist,the flames closed in."I've caught him"jake thought.
Crista slashed at the flames,with great speed,it disappeared.Jake's eyes widened,as he gasped."Impossible,she defeated all of them?!"He thought.Crista disappeared,jake gasped.Crista appeared behind jake,jake's eyes widened.
Crista smirked,her blade on her right shoulder."There's only one miracle right,what's the second one?"Crista asked.Jake turned around,crista stabbed him,blood flew.Jake's eyes were wide,he was grabbing onto the blade,his hand cut,he had gotten stabbed in the heart."So this is your bankia's power?"Jake asked.
He removed the blade,and got mad."Very well,then I will crush all of your power!"He said.Crista and jake seperated from each other,far away.Flames surrounded jake and crista,crista had her sword beside her,ready.The whole place turned into a blasck place,a thousand swords surrounded the.
Crista smirked,jake didn't move,a sword flew down in his hand."The true form of zeta,one thousand flames,scene of the massacure"jake said.A orange aura surrounded jake,a black and red one surrounded crista.Crista turned into her hollow form,she had control.
Jake gasped,they charged at each other,they both struck their swords,a blue attack from crista and a orange from jake.Crista disappeared,then clashed thier swords,five times,they kept disap[pearing,then reappearing swords clashed each time.
They both jumped in the air and clashed their blades,pressure rising.They both seperated,skidding across the ground."He's fast,since he's done this,his speed's increased"crista thought,breathing hard.
Jake was breathing hard too,crista concentrated.Jake disappeared,his sword pointed at crista's head he stabbed,crista moved her head,a scut appeared on her cheek."I can still go faster myself,if I transform into my hollow,i'll beat him for sure"she thought.Crista jumped back.
Jake swung his sword at crista's neck,crista blocked it,their hands shaking."What's wrong,your getting slower"jake said.Crtista smirked,she looked at him."Really,to me it looks like your sword stopped moving"she said.
Jake called another sword and stabbed it in crista's foot,he put his finger on crista's chest."Destructive art 5:Crush"he said.A white light went through crista's chest,not threew her heart.Crista gasped,her eyes went wide.
He removed the sword and crista stepped back,she coughed three times,breathing hard."This is your limit isn't it cristina?"Jake asked.Crista lifted her head up slowly,her left eyes closed tightly."What did you say?!"Crista asked.
Crista couldn't move,she gasped."I can't move!"She thought.Jake stepped toward crista."You fought well,my speed did not change"he said.The sword in his hand turned to flames."Mine was the one decreasing?"Crista thought.
Jake looked at crista,crista still couldn't move."You held your ground against two captians and one vice captian and me,you have held on well after takinbg a hit from zeta,but you can feel it,your strength eating away at you,this is your limit"jake said.
Crista looked at jake,jake looked back."It's over cristina"he said.A sword appeared in his hand,he raised it,crista concentrated."I have to transform into my hollow form"crista thought."Do you want me to take over?"Her hollow asked.
Crista shook her head."No,just give me some strength"crista thought.Her hollow form was on,jake swung his sword.Crista caught it,jake gasped."I'm not through yet,I can still fight"crista said.Crista sliced her sword across jake's chest,he went back skidding on the ground.Crista aimed her sword at jake.
A huge blast of red and black went at jake,crista broke his sword in her hand.Jake disappeared,then reappered a few feet away."Black moon fang"crista said.She attacked him again,she was in her shikigami form now,jake disappeared and was up in the air.Crista grabbed his shoulder,his eyes widened,he gasped."Hi jake"she said.
A huge black and red blast exploded,jake and crista were on the ground,jake was bleeding badly,breathing hard.Jake and crista pointed their swords at each other,a white light erupted from crista,forming wings behind her,jake had the same,exept it was crab legs."Final view white imperial sword"crista said.
Jake's eyes were wide,crista smirked."My spirit pressure is stronger than yours jake"crista said.A black aura surrounded crista in a ball."Let's end this now"Crista said.They both charged at each other,black clashed with orange,the area disappeared,they were by the saki.
Jake had a huge gash in his heart and a hole in his stomach,crista had been stabbed in the shoulder,jake fell on the ground,crista sheathed her sword.She saw train and yorichi,train rushed toward crista and embraced he tighlty.
Crista embraced back,jake's body faded away in a flame,train kissed crista,crista kissed back.She fell and train caught her,she smiled up at him,train lifted her up.The other captians appeared and train looked at them,crista got out her sword and stood up,bakura's eyes were wide."She defeated the strongest in soul society"he thought.
Gin and aizen appeared train pulled out his sword and bloked aizens sword."We need crista to die,to get her powers"aizen said.Crista's uniform faded away,she was wearing a white kimono,a red band around her neck,she stood up shaking."My powers are gone"she thought.
Train fought with aizen,clashing swords.Five minutes had passed,train was badly wounded,so was yorichi.Aizen stabbed train in the heart,crista gasped."TRAIN!!"Crisata screamed.Train fell on the ground,blood around him.
Aizen was by crista and lifted her up by the band on her neck,train was still alive,he looked at crista,aizen held her up more.His hand turned scaly,huge spikes came out of the ground around aizen and crista,lighting went on top of them,crista looked at train,train gasped,his eyes widened.
The five spikes shocked crista,she screamed,aizen smirked."CRISTA!!!"Train screamed.Crista was alive,her powers drained.Aizen held her out more."Gin kill her"he said.Train struggled to get up,gin pulled out his sword and aimed it at crista."It can't be helped,shoot to kill shinsou"gin said.
His sword extended and rushed at crista,crista gasped,train's eyes widened."CRISTA,NO!!!"Train screamed.Blood sprayed on the ground,crista was in bakura's arms,gin's sword in his heart,he had wounds from fighting yorichi a while ago.
Bakura removed the sword and went to one knee,breathing heavily."Why bakura,why'd you..?"She asked.She held bakura by his chest,blood dripping down her arms.Crista's vice captian called out his sword name,a giant bear went behind him.Aizen and gin went to the hollows world,crista put bakura's head on her lap,she strocked his hair."Bakura"she said.