Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 77 Bakura's death ( Chapter 77 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 77

Bakura's death


The vice captian healer came in and healed train and bakura,train was asleep,bakura told something to the healer uno and she stood up."Cristina higirashi kuchki wishes to speak with you"uno said.Crista got up and went to her knees."Crista are you here?"Bakura asked.
The sun was making a sunset in the sky."Yes bakura"crista said.Bakura looked at him,crista looked back,tears in her eyes."I'm sorry"crista said.Bakura looked puzzled,then sighed."Why?"He asked,looking at her.Crista closed her eyes,then opened them.
Every captian was back in their houses except uno."For being weak,for getting you hurt"she said.Bakura shook his head and wiped the tears off of crista's face,she grabbed his hand,she squeezed it."Your not weak,your strong,and I love you for it still"he said.Bakura squeezed crista's hand tightly,crista wondered why.
Crista held bakura's hand to her chest,bakkura smiled at her,she looked sad."Crista will you do something for me before I die?"Bakura asked.Crista gasped,then looked at him."Uno said you'd be better again"crista said.
Bakura gripped her hand tighter and shook his head."she told me the I won't live"he said.Crista put her head on bakura's chest and cried,bakura embraced her."Bakura we've been through a lot together,why do you have to die now?"Crista cried.
Bakura's eyes started to blur,crista gasped,bakura looked at crista and smiled."Hisana"he said.Crista squeezed his hand,she smiled."This is what he wanted me to do,play as his dead wife,before he died"she thought."Forgive me"he said.
Crista leaned into him,her head on his shoulder."For what?"She asked.Bakura coughed up blood,crista gasped."For not stopping you from dieing"he said.A tear fell from crista's eyes."It wasn't your fault"she said.Bakura shook his head,his eyes looked sadly at crista."Yes it is,If I had stopped you from going out in the streets to find rukia while that illness was there,you wouldn't of caught it and died"he said.
Crista embraced him,he embraced back."I chose to look for rukia,It was a sacrifice I was willing to make,my only regret was that I didn't return the love you had given me"she said.Bakura's eyes widened,his embrace tightened."I didn't want to force you,you weren't ready to be a mother,you thought you couldn't since you abandoned rukia"he said.
Crista put bakura's head on her lap and held him."Bakura"she said sadly.Bakura looked at crista again."That wasn't your fault,if you didn't want to ever,that was fine,I had your love already,you didn't need to give me any more,I was happy with you for those five years"he said.
Crista leaned forward toward bakura and kissed him,his eyes widened then closed."Hisana"he thought.He put his hand on her head and crista deepened the kiss.They parted,bakura embraced crista."I love you bakura"she said.Bakura's eyes were diming more,crista's image was blurring.
Crista embraced bakura,crista embraced back."I love you too hisana"he said.Bakura took three more breaths and his hand went limp and landed on the ground."Hisana,will you forgive me?"Bakura asked,as his eyes closed slowly.
Crista leaned in by his ear and whispered to him."I do bakura"she said.Bakura smiled as his eyes almost closed."I love you hisana"he said.Crista closed her eyes and whispered again."I love you bakura and I always will"she whispered.
She kissed bakura one last time,he kissed back and died in her arms.Uno put her hand on crista's shoulder and smiled."You put his mind to rest crista,he'll go on to heaven with hisana"uno said.
Hisana suddenly appeared and bakura's soul was beside her."Thank you crista,now I can be with bakura forever"hisana said.Crista nodded,bakura smiled at her,so did hisana.
They both faded away and bakura's body disaapeared in a pink flame,train was beside crista,crista turned around and cried on his chest,train embraced crista tightly,crista clutched his shirt."Train I love you so much"crista said,when stopped crying."I love you too crista"he said.
He kissed crista,crista kissed back,they parted."Crista"the head of the soul society said.Crista and train looked at batou."You are welcome back here anytime,you and train,you can leave here anytime too,you are still captians of soul society"he said.
Train embraced crista and spun her in circles,they were both laughing.Crista and train bowed to him and left for the human world.Train got in his house and sat on the bed,crista sat on the bed with him and they fell asleep in each others arms.