Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 78 Three years later.. ( Chapter 78 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 78

Three years later...


Train and crista were tailing a boss that owns a train company,train pulled out his gun,engraved on it was the numeral number 13,he had the numeral number 13 branded on his chest on his heart,crista pulled out her gun,engraved on it was numeral 12,branded on her chest too.
Train stepped into the man's path,crista watched."Hey get out of my way,i'm going to be late!"The man shouted.Train looked at the man,his amber eyes glowed in the moonlight.A black cat stepped beside crista,crista glanced at it.
Crista looked back at train,train blinked,crista jumped down behind the train boss and pushed the gun to the middle of his back,the man's eyes widened.Crista shot her gun.The man fell to the ground,the smoke still coming from crista's gun,train went toward crista.
Crista put her gun in her jacket,train did too.Train and crista had entered a orginization call chronos 13,each been given a number in which they joined in and had it on their guns and chest.The originazation assasinated higher class people,but usually killed lowers to get more money.
Crista and train were walking home,when crista's and train's pagers went off,they both pulled them out and looked at the screen.On the screens was a lady with blonde hair,glasses,and red eyes."What is it kisadra?"Crista asked.
Kisandra cleared her throat and looked toward the assasins."Crista you have to kill a a man from a originazation called akustki"kisandra said.Crista nodded,turned her pager off,kissed train and left.
Train looked at his pager."Train you have to kill a man named ducan,he is going to an opening in town central plaza,I'm uploading the information to you hard drive.Train flipped the pager over and a little opening in it shown a light into train's eyes.
Train nodded,turned his pager off and left,he wore a black jacket,black pants,black shoes,and a blue colored shirt.His gun was a handgun,like crista's,it was silver and gold,crista's was too.Crista was running toward a forest,train was running toward the plaza.
Crista wore a black jacket,black pants,black shoes and a whit collared shirt on,she ran faster toward the forest.A kunia came whizzing at her and she shot a bullet at it,it fell to the ground.Crista looked up and gasped,there on a tree limb was naruto,he looked like he was sixteen still,crista and train did too.
Naruto jumped down and walked toward crista,crista pulled out her gun."Crista what are you doing here?"He asked,his blue eyes looking at her."I'm here to kill an akustki member"she said.Naruto nodded and smirked,crista didn't move."Your going to kill itachi,he's the only member left,I'm going after him too"he said.
He looked at her clothes,then looked at her."Your not a ninja anymore?"Naruto asked.Crista noidded,naruto smiled."Your from the city"he said.Crista nodded,then looked down,naruto looked at her."Train and I are working for an orginization,I can't tell you more than that"she said.
Naruto took her hand,crista looked at him."So how's everyone at the village?"She asked.Naruto looked at the ground,looking sad."Their all fine,except hinata,my son,all 0of our teamates got an illness and died,except jaryia and tsunade,neji and ten ten and sakura and lee are still alive"he said.
Crista looked at the ground,her teeth and hands clenched."The nec ti victus,is the illness it means time till death"she said.A kunia whizzed between crista and naruto,they both looked up.Crista gasped,there in front of them on a tree was itachi and kisame."I..Itachi"crista said.
Itachi activated the sharingan,crista pulled out her gun,he still wore a cloak,a ring and their nails painted purple.Kisame squeezed the trigger and a bunch of bullets went at itachi,itachi disappeared.Crista his behind a tree and reloaded her gun,naruto was fighting kisame.
Train was on the roof of central plaza,he saw the guy he was going to kill and juumped dow.The guards got ready to fire,train kicked them then punched them out,he pointed his gun at the bosses back,his eyes widened and train shot.
The man was on the ground,smoke still smoking,train put it in his jacket.Some more guards came and train ran through the place,the guards tailing him.He jumped through a window as they began to shoot.Train clenched his teeth as a bullet hit his lung,he crashed in the alley,he got up slowly and ran toward another alley way.
He stopped and closed his eyes,he pulled out the bullet with a string and breath heavily when he was done,he healed himself and walked away,putting the collar of his jacket up,hinding most of his face from view."Train"Crista thought to him.
Train stopped dead in his tracks and closed his eyes."Crista,what's wrong?"Train asked,worridly."Help me,i'm...in the...forest...hurry"she thought.Train pulled out his pager and got crista's location,he rushed toward the forest with great speed."Crista he thought,not thinking to her anymore.
Crista was against a tree,breathing hard,blood around her,bangs over her eyes.She coughed up some more blood and struggled to her feet.Itachi was in a clearing,he had fought with kisame and he took his ring and cloak,he had gotten angry when he hit crista with his sword and was dying.
Kisame had wounded naruto,but crista shot kisame in the heart before he killed naruto,crista made her way to itachi after she healed naruto,she could tell he was dying and she couldn't help him at all.Her blood trailing behind her as she walked toward him,slowly,he was a mile away,it was taking crista alot of her strength to get to him.
Itachi's breathing was harsh and slow.Blood was bubbling up in his wound.His sharingan deactivated,he noticed himself bleeding and so much of his own blood faintly scared him.He was taught long ago that nobody could even touch him.He looked at the sword struck in his stomach and another in his heart.
His wound dripped out more blood,itachi chuckled hoarsly,he coughed up more blood,it ran down the side of his mouth."I knew that when I killed my clan my life was over for me,there's no happy ending for me,no redemption for my soul,only blackness,my only release is death"itachi thought.
A humorous laugh went out hoarsly."I can't even use my sharingan,what's going to happen to me after this"He thought.Itachi's eyes sadend,he sighed."I won't be able to see crista,one last time,the only thing that connected us was our love,now it's slipping away"he thought.
Itachi clenched his teeth in pain as another wave hit him,then he closed his eyes and sighed."We both understood each other,crista and I,until I killed everyone,I was overprotective"he thought.Itachi chuckled hoarsly and pulled himself toward a tree and leaned up against it,a trail of his blood following him.
His breathing was rapid,short,and harsh,he looked at the sunset and smiled.He lifted his hand toward his hair and chopped it short,the poinytail falling to the ground.He coughed harder,and blood splattered on the ground in front of him,he shivered.
Itachi's eyes were full of hatred,as he shivered again,it was freezing cold outside."Kisame took my cloak and left me to die,that jerk"he thought.Itachi smiled,the moon shining on him."I wish I could see crista before I die though"he thought.
Stars were on the sky,he switched his sharingan on,then off."Crista"he thought.He could feel his body shutting down,his eyes slowly closing,his pants drenched with blood."Here I am dying alone"he thought.
He looked around again and sighed."Just like I thought I would"he said.Itachi smiled weakly and closed his eyes,then opened them."I wanted to see crista so badly,here I am dying at the age of 26,how sad"he said.He smiled sadly,he heard a thud in front of him and his eyes widened.
Crista was sitting in front of him,blood on her face and body."Itachi"she said.Itachi smiled and carresed her cheek,she put his head on her lap and strocked his hair,he had his hand on her cheek.Crista smiled sadly,tears flowing down her eyes,he smiled sadly too.
Crista put her head on his chest and sighed,listening to his heart beat slowly."Crista you need to know the truth about why I killed my entire clan"he said.Crista looked at him,tears falling on his face."It was to test you capibility right?"Crista asked,sadly,thinking of that day.
Itachi shook his head and carrased her cheek again."Orochimaru threatened me,when you were gone,that he would kill you if I didn't kill my clan,I loved you so much,I didn't want to watch you die because of me"he said.
Crista's eyes widened then went to normal,itachi smiled again,his eyes diming."Crista,can you help me stand?"he asked.Crista helped him stand and itachi put his hand on her cheek,crista wrapped her arms around his neck.He leaned in and kissed her,she kissed back.
They parted,crista put her head on his chest and cried."Your so beautiful crista,I love you"he said.Crista looked at him,he looked back."I love you too itachi,I forgive you for what you did"she said.Itachi smiled and his knees buckled,crista's eyes widened."Itachi!!"She shouted.
She caught him and held him,he looked at him."Thank you crista,for giving me everything that I wanted"he said.Crista smiled at him,he smiled back.His eyes closed,his body went cold,his heart stopped beating,his body went limp,and his hand landed on the ground.
Crista buried him by the tree,removing the swords and wiping the blood off him,he was smiling when he died and was buried."Itachi"she thought.She went to her knee,her teeth clenched tightly.She chuckled as she stood up."My wounds are way too serious,I might die here too"she thought.
A crimson butterfly went passed her,crista looked at it."That's itachi's soul"she thought."CRISTA!"Train yelled.Crista looked at train,runnig to her and smiled.Her legs buckled under her,train caught her and screamed her name,her glaced at the sacred jewel around her neck.
He transformed into his demon form and flew fast toward their orginazation.Two years ago to save crista he became a demon by a ritual,crista's soul was almost out of her and as long as he was a demon she would be with him,they both would be together.But there was a price for this,everytime he used his form,her life would shorten in her human form,he regretted this and blamed himself for it.
Train was bigger in his demon form,he had black wings and claws,he was stronger too.Train landed by the front door and went back to normal,he kicked the door open and rushed inside.Three hours had passed,crista was better,but had to stay in the hospital for three days.
Three days passed and crista and train went home,he looked at crista sleeping and went for another mission,after he left,she sat up.Crista dressed and looked out the window,she was in her half demon form."I can never turn into my human form again,only on the nights of the full moon,my time as being in my human form is running short"she thought.