Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 79 The explosion and the pill ( Chapter 79 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 79

the explosion and the pill


Crista was in a room on the right side of the central tower five stories high.Train was out helping sven with a bounty.A butterfly came through the window and appeared as a soul reaper.She turned around and saw jake.
She stood up and walked over to him."Hi jake"she said."I've got something for you it will make you strong enough to kill victor"he said as he dug in his shirt.
Crista smiled."Really?!"Crista asked happily.He handed her the pill,and she grabbed it,he gave a bottle of water."It's called APX19"he said.
Crista popped the pill in her mouth and swallowed it,jake grinned evily,it was his hollow."Your favorite color of the rose,with the pure redness of blood"he said.
Crista suddenly felt hot,she was sweating.Jake hid a bomb somewhere on that floor,and started it.He jumped out the window in front of asuna and eva."Crista's up in the fifth floor and there's a bomb"He said as he disappeared.
Asuna started to run before eva called her name."Asuna get train back here"eva said.Asuna nodded then ran toward train and sven.train and sven had just killed their bounty,train saw asuna panting hard,she went to her knees catching her breath.
Him and sven walked toward asuna."Asuna what's wrong?"Sven asked.Asuna glanced at her watch and gasped,it was 4:32."There's a bomb on the fifth floor of the link tower,crista's there and she hasn't come out"asuna said.Train gasped,sven did too.Sven turned toward the tower and started running toward it as fast as he could.
Meanwhile crista gripped her chest,panting hard,she was out of the room going down the hall.The pain was so intense,she collapsed on the ground,she gripped her chest harder.She let out a scream,as she moved her head a little.
He ran faster,asuna was right behind him."The guy said the bomb would explode at 5:30"asuna said.He glanced at his watch it was already 5:23.Train cursed under his breath and ran faster."Crista"he thought.
He was at the tower and climbed to the fifth floor.Asuna was with the students outside watching the fifth floor."Train"eva said.Train grabbed a rope and ran down the hall."I have five more minutes"he thought.
He saw crista and ran toward her."CRISTINA!"Train shouted,there was blood on the floor,because she had coughed up some.He picked crista up and ran toward the window."1 minute left dang it i'm not gonna make it"he thought.He ran faster.
The bomb exploded and he jumped through the window,he had his hands over crista's and his head down by her head to protect them from the glass.Everyone saw train and crista and gasped.they were faling down to the ground,crista in his arms.
He threw the rope around a tree branch and it caught on it,he went down to the ground.Train went to his knees.Crista's face was painful."Crista hang on"He said.He picked crista up and ran to stephine.
He burst through the door,and stephine ran toward him."What's wrong with crista?"She asked."I don't know,asuna said she saw a man give her a pill"train asked.
Train layed crista down on a bed,then went out of the room.Stephine closed the door and told him no one is allowed to enter.It was midnight when train went home.He took off his shirt,shoes,and socks the went to sleep.
Three hours later train sprang up,sweating,he put his hand over his eyes and sighed.He shook his head,opened his eyes and layed back down on the bed.He glanced beside him where crista usually slept.
He couldn't get her painful expression out of his face.His hand balled into a fist angrily."I'll kill that man for what he did to crista"he thought.
In the morning he walked back to stephine's and yawned.He had gotten very little sleep last night.He knocked on the door and she opened it."Train you can come in now"she said.Train went in the room,closing the door behind him.
Crista was sitting up,a towl on her head.train sat down beside her,crista looked at him."I can't remember"crista said.He embraced crista.Crista's eyes widened,she coughed up some blood,sweat dripping down her face.
He let go of crista,and looked at her,fear and worry in his eyes.Crista gripped her heart,breaking the skin and shirt.She raised her head in pain,she gasped suddenly.She gripped her hands around her shoulders,her dog ears faded away,her gold eyes turned green,her nails and teeth turned to normal.
Stephine rushed train out of the room,he went in front of the door his eyes and face had a scared expression on them."No crista"he thought.He heard crista scream louder,the panic on his face increased.His heart beat faster,and harder.
Crista's chakra surrounded her as her pain increased,stephine got the pill out of her,crista's breathing was shollow,she fainted,sweat dripping off her face more.Her breathing became deeper,stephine checked her pulse.Rukia was behind stephine,and put her hand on the back of stephine's head and transferred what she knew to stephine.
Rukia disappeared,stephine's eyes were wide."Is that what that pill was?"She thought.There was a long beep on the moniter,stephine worked hard to restart crista's heart,train heard it,he opened the door and went toward crista,gripping her hand."No crista don't go no!"He said,fear rising in him.
The moniter returned to normal,crista's breathing was unsteady,she was panting hard a wet washcloth on her head.Stephine led train out of the room and explained everything.