Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 80 Crista's life and kidnapped ( Chapter 80 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 80

Crista's life and kidnapped

Train was looking out a window,outside crista's room,he wore a black shirt,black pants,and black shoes.Sven came and stood by him,train closed his eyes and sighed."How is she doing train?"Sven asked.Train opened his eyes,then looked at sven."Stephine says that the soul society gave her a pill,that was supposed to take her life but stripped her demon powers away instead"train said,as he put his hand over his eyes.
Train looked out the window again,his eyes sad and worried."Stephine said that no one can come in because the pill is still in effect and is causing her more pain,than before"train said,choking on the last words.Sven put a hand on train's shoulder.train looked at sven.
He,stood up straight."Did you know the bomb was exploding at that time?"Sven asked."Yes,If I jumped out any sooner than that We would have died,I kept looking at my watch making sure it was right"train said.
A butterfly suddenly came in the hall and transformed into a soul reaper.Train took out his gun."What are you doing here!"Train asked angrily.Rukia turned around,sadness in her eyes."What has jake and aizen done to crista?"She asked.
Train lowered hi gun."Who are you?"Train asked."I'm rukia kuchki,jake and aizen harmed crista,and for that unforgivable act everyone in the soul society hates him"rukia said.
sven stepped toward rukia."What happened?"Sven said.Rukia glanced down then back up.
"Jake became head of soul society,then a powerful hollow subdued him and he turned evil,he wanted to kill crista because she was the strongest in soul society,he said that the pill would kill her,now everyone hates him"rukia said.
Rukia turned to train,and walked toward him."Your crista's lover correct?"Rukia asked.stopping in front of him."Yes"he said.Rukia smirked,sven was behind rukia."Do you wish to save crista's life?"Rukia asked,looking at the window.
`Train looked at her,sven did too."I thought the pill only stripped away her demon powers"train said.Rukia turned toward him."The pill is going to make her have a child and if she does she will die"rukia said.She looked toward crista's room.
Train and sven gasped,train turned serious."I can teach you a spell that will remove the baby without killing crista,but the baby is going to die"rukia said.She turned toward train."Teach me,so I can save her"train said.Rukia nodded then put her hand on train's forhead.
Rukia transferred the spell into his head then removed her hand."There"she said.They suddenly heard crista scream,train,sven,and rukia went toward the door.The door was locked,train kicked the door down and they rushed inside.
Stephine was by crista,checking the monitors."What's wrong?"He asked.Stephine turned toward them."Her pulse is dropping down fast,I can't keep her life stustaned much longer!"Stephine said.Rukia turned toward train,he nodded.
He stepped up to crista,sweat was dripping down her face,pain racked her expression.Train put his hands on her stomach."Megica estan byo gore sithe organi stella VALGOR!"He said.White light surrounded them both."Crista I don't want to lose you"he thought.
The light disappeared and in train's hands was a baby in a blue blanket.Crista opened her eyes and looked at him."Tr-train"she said.Train looked at her,crista looked at the baby."Is it..."crista said.Train closed his eyes,and nodded.
Crista sat up,and grabbed his wrist.He opened his eyes,tears were flowing down crista's cheek."I don't want to see anyone else die because of me"crista whispered,eyes on the floor.He layed the baby on the bed beside crista and embraced crista.Crista cried on his shoulder,his embraced tightened.
Sven,stephine,and rukia turned away,sadly."Crista i'm sorry,you were going to die if I didn't do it,I didn't want to lose you,not again"he said.They parted,crista wiped her eyes,and looked at him."It's okay train"she said.
Train and crista went home,sven and eva went home and rukia went back to the soul society.Crista and train were walking home,a thick fog suddenly came in,they both stopped."This is weird"He said.
Crista's eyes opened wide,her breathing shallow."Crista you okay?!"He asked as she gripped her shoulders."I can't...I can't breath"she thought.She looked at train,his eyes full of fear and worry."Tr..train help me"she said.
She suddenly fell to the ground,he held her in his arms."Crista can you hear me,say something!!"He said,panic in his voice.Crista looked into his eyes,she saw the panic in his eyes and face."Crista!!"He called again.
She looked at him,she scratched at her neck trying to get the invisable string off of her neck."Train...,a. string's.. choking.. me"she struggled to say.Train reached for her neck and felt something above his fingers,he broke the string.Crista gasped,then breathed again,deeply.
He picked her up and he ran home. appeared in front of them,he had a pole in it's hand."Train look out!!"Crista screamed, swung the pole at him.
The pole hit him in the head, grabbed crista,she was wiggling in it's grasp.Train tried to get up,ignoring the painful pounding in his head.Crista was uttering a spell, looked at her."Pipe down and go to sleep" said,annoyed.
He squeezed crista and she screamed,then fainted."CRISTA!" Train screamed.He got up and rushed toward her,he pulled out his gun, ready to attack. came behind train and hit him on the back of the head.He fell face down,on the ground in the forest."Crista"he thought before he blacked out.