Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 82 Train's mission,crista's problems ( Chapter 82 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 82

Train's mission,crista's problems


Train walked into the originazation's main room and stood in the middle of it,four screens flickered on and faced train."Number 13 you have done well on you mission,now for your next one,you are going to kill a girl,she is going to stand on a roof to watch firworks,go"the leader said and the screens disappeared.
Train turned around and went toward the spot,he was sitting on a roof,looking at his gun,creed his other partner was working crista.Crista and creed,trudged through sludge on the roads,walking toward their kill."I hope train's alright"she thought.
Creed grabbed her hand and towed her in the alley,crista pulled out her gun,creed knocked it out of her hands and knocked her out cold."Train"she thought to him.Train was on his back on the roof,looking at his gun,his eyes widened as he sat up.
He stood up and ran toward creed,his anger rising,Crista woke up in a basement and creed,watched her.She stood up and sighed."Where am I?"She asked,creed walked toward her."Where by the roof the girl is at,that train's going to kill"he said.
He knocked crista down,she glared at him,her eyes widened,she grabbed her throat."I...can't...breathe"she thought.Creed smirked,then kneeled in front of crista,crista looked at him."You have ten minutes at best before you suffocate"he said,then stood up.
Crista closed her eyes and tried to concentrate."Trin...i'm near..the rooftop...to your left...where you were...supposed to...kill...you target..hur..ry"she thought.She stood up and looked at creed,she pulled out her gun and aimed at creed.
Creed rushed toward her,and stabbed her shoulder,she went to the ground.Train gasped and ran faster,he kicked the door down and rushed inside,creed aimed his gun at train,train aimed his too,crista looked at train.
Train moved fast and knocked the gun out of creeds hand and tackled him.He jammed his gun to his head,his eyes angry,his face too."Give me the anditote to get her back to breathing or I kill you"train growled.Creed smirked and sighed."Well I can hardly think with a gun to my head"creed said.
Train was trying so hard not to bash this guys head into the wall."Well TRY!"Train growled.Creed knocked the gun out of train's hand and grabbed two guns 0out of his jacket.He pointed one at train and the other at crista."Don't move or I kill her"creed warned.
Train looked at crista,crista's eyes were diming,she had five minutes left."Drop your weapon"creed ordered.Train did and pushed it toward creed with his foot."Good,now if I let her live you have to die"he said.Creed's smirk widened,train nodded.
Creed gave train the antidote and train put it in crista's mouth,train held crista in his arms,as she breathed in deeply.Train stood up and went toward creed,arms up.Creed smiled,crista stood up and saw train's gun by creed,she dashed for it,sliding on the floor.
She grabbed it,aimed,and shot.Creed's eyes widened as he heard a gun fire and felt pain in his chest,train grabbed creeds gun on the floor and shot creed in the forhead,he died,train fainted.Crista caught him and carried him on the roof,he woke up when the fireworks started.
He opened his eyes and looked at crista,she had a red kimono on,watching the fireworks,train sat up."We deserve a break"she said.Train nodded and embraced her,she snuggled into him."One year ago when we were on that mission why didn't you shoot the A class boss,we were supposed to kill,it's been bugging me"he said.
Crista opened her eyes and looked at him,he looked back."I didn't want to,it's our choice if we want to kill our targets or not"she said.Train smiled at her,she smiled back,they both went to her originization and went to sleep.
Crista woke up at midnight and glanced at train beside her,she got out of bed and went to the roof.She looked at the moon and then her gun,a butterfly went toward her and she sat up.It was david,crista sighed and layed back down,david sat down too."Hi"he said.Crista sat up and gripped her knees."hi"she said.
Train got up and went to the entrance of the roof and listened."I know you loved bakura and his death is still affecting you"he said.Crista sighed and looked at david."You know me too well,he went to the forest to save me too"she said.
David sighed and looked at the moon,another crimson butterfly came by crista."The forest is still growing,it's out of control,but this time it's not merging me,it's merging my enemy,I just hope victor dosent find it"she said.,suddenly something whizzed passed david,they both stood up.
Crista put her gun away and walked toward the person."Shippo"crista said.Shippo turned around and smiled at crista,he went over to her."Hi my sister"shippo said.Crista sighed and patted shippo on the head."We're not even related,my mom was not your mom by blood"she said.
Shippo sighed and dug in his jacket."Maybe but she felt like it and you feel like my sister,not envy though"he said.Shippo handed her the letter and she read it."Keade needs your help,miroku and songo too"he said.Crista sighed and nodded,she turned toward train.
Train came through the entrance and went to crista's side.Crista and train nodded,david left for soul society.Crista carried train on her back and shippo and her ran toward keade's home."It's been a while,since I came home"she said.
Shippo chuckled and they ran faster."twenty five years,that's a long long long time"he said.Crista giggled a little,then looked at the ground."There was no reson for me to go back home after I left"she said.
Shippo stopped to a hault,crista did too."There was a reason to,you still had family there,how could you think that wasn't enough?"Shippo asked.Crista looked at the ground,bangs over her eyes."Everyone around me dies,i've had two of my boyfriends die and my closest friend die,I can't forgive myself just yet"she said.
Train embraced crista,crista just stood there."You have alot of regret to shoulder and a burden only you can carry,how can you go on living?"Shippo asked.Crista looked at shippo,then at train."I promised my boyfriends before they died that I would find someone to love me like they did,that's the only reson I didn't kill myself when sasuke died"she said.
Shippo smiled at crista and gave her a potion,she swollowed it and she fainted,train caught her and shippo and him kept running.Three hours later crista woke up,she sat up and looked around."You finally wake up"she heard someone say.She looked toward the fire and saw songo and keade."Hi guys"she said.
Songo got up,crista did too,suddenly miroku came in the door breathing hard.Songo rushed toward him,he looked up,crista smiled."The village is under attack"he said.Crista ran toward the chiropteren and pulled out her sword,songo and miroku stood behind her.Crista stuck her finger and blood went down the blade.
Her eyes turned red and she ran toward it,it struck at her,crista jumped in the air,it looked up.Crista sliced it down the middle and it turned to stone.Crista sheathed her sword and walked toward her family."I can't believe you had trouble with that"crista said.Miroku fainted,songo caught him,crista knelt by him.
She smelled poison in him and made some hand signs,she put her hands on miroku's chest and a green light surrounded her hands.It healed him in five minutes,she stood up and looked around."Where's train?"Crista asked.Keade went toward crista and sighed."He's in the forest,he went after naraku"keade said.
Crista rushed toward naraku and train."Train your stupid"she thought.She was in her half demon form and ran faster.Train ran faster,her aimed his gun at naraku.Naraku stopped and faced train,train didn't let his gun down."I'm not here to fight,i'm looking for crista"he said.
Train grew angry and fired his gun four times,naraku dogded them,naruto was on top of a tree,crista went beside him,she went in her human form."What are you doing here?"She asked.Naruto looked at crista and smiled."To help you"he said.Crista and naruto formed five shadow clones of herself,naruto made three,they jumped in front of train."Crista!"train said.
Crista's clones went at naraku,he destroyed them all,naruto and his clones rushed at naraku,he destroyed them,crista caught naruto and healed him quickly.He got up and went into his fox form,his nine tails behind him."Naruto stay out of this"crista said.
Naruto went back into his old form and looked at crista,crista smiled."I'll be fine"she said.Naruto stood by train and went into her soul reper form,naraku smiled."Naraku why are you here,my parents are dead?"she asked.Naraku walked toward crista,he saw a soul summoner by him.
Crista smirked,naraku smiled."I came here to help you"he said.Crista looked at him,smirking,hands across her chest."Why?"She asked.Naraku smiled and kneeled down in front of her,crista looked at him."I am your servent don't you remember?"He asked.
Crista closed her eyes and tried to remember,she gasped,her eyes widened."You were my servent at my mothers castle,she didn't trust you,until you saved me from a demon"she said.Naraku looked at crista and closed his eyes."Yes,I want to help you destroy the forest and victor"he said.
Crista sighed and sat down,train and naruto went beside crista.Crista's pager rang and she answered it,her eyes widened,she nodded,then shut it.Crista pulled out cresentmaru,naraku stood up,crista slashed naraku in the middle and the gates of the underworld took him,naruto's eyes were wide.
The gates disappeared and crista went back into her half demon form.Naruto went back to kohana and crista and train went to keade's house,train and crista went to sleep.In the morning crista and train went back to the organization and went back to work.