Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 83 The nightmare and the walk ( Chapter 83 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 83

The nightmare and the walk


Crista was tossing and turning in her sleep,mummbling and sweating.Train and crista went to go kill a hollow,train grew angry because it killed jake and charged toward it angrily,crista slowly got up from her position on the ground.
She grabbed her sword,but her captian told her to stop,that this was train's battle,not hers,train got possesed and he turned toward crista.Crista pulled out her sword and aimed it at train,her eyes wide,fearful.Train's eyes were pure black,with blue,bright,glowing eyes,his long tounge out.
He rushed toward crista,crista was frozen in place,her captian pulled out his sword,train was almost at crista,crista closed her eyes.He regained control and thrust himself into crista's blade.Crista's eyes were wide,it started raining,soaking her and train.
Crista couldn't move,train's blood was on her face,clothes and slicking down her arms,his blood."Train?"Crista said.Train put his left arm around crista's back,she was still frozen.His eyes were normal,and his face,he smiled."Thank you...crista...because of you...i can leave my heart here"he said.
Crista put her right arm on his back and hugged him back,she was supporting his body."Train I love you and always will"she whispered.Train's eyes grew hazy,he smiled at her."Me too"he said.His head fell on her shoulder,his hand went limp and fell to the ground.
His body went limp,crista gasped,tears streamed down her cheeks,the rain poured soaking tears and his blood on the ground.Crista's embrace tightened,she put her head on his shoulder and cried loud,her captian looked away."TRAIN!!"Crista screamed into the air.
Her captian came by crista and grabbed train's body and put him on the ground,his body started turning into blue flames."TRAIN!"Crista said as she sprang up,sweat dripping around her body.Tears were going down her cheeks,she wiped them away and looked at her hands checking for his blood.
Train heard her and sat up,all the members had seperate rooms,one person per room.Train had been staring at the wall earlier,hearing her wimper and mumble,he went back to his room after checking on her.An hour passed,then he heared her shout his name.
Crista shook her head and got out of her bed,She put her jacket on and her gun and went into the hall,she started walking toward the door at the end of the hall."Crista where are you going?"Train said suddenly.Crista jumped and sighed,looking at her hands."I'm going outside"she said.
Train was leaning against his door,eyes closed."I'll come with you"he said.He pushed himself of the wall and opened his eyes.He walked toward crista and they walked out side,it was cold for a june night as they walked by the streetlamps on the sidewalk.
Crista rubbed her hands and put them to her sides,then rubbed them again,she did this four times,train was glancing at her,then sighed."Could you stop,it's annoying"he said.Crista glared at him,then sighed."It's cold and The orginization dosen't give girl members pockets"she said.
Train sighed and grabbed her hands and put her hands in his jacket pockets,crista wasn't expecting this and blushed,train looked away,blushing too.They went to the park and sat on the bench under a huge tree.Crista started to climb the tree,train looked at her.
Crista stopped and looked at him."What are you doing?"Train asked,confused.Crista shook her head and sighed."Climbing a tree"she said.She sat on the highest branch,and looked to her right and yelped.Train was beside her,she started losing her balance,train caught her.
She leaned against him and they stared at the sky,train looked at crista,crista closed her eyes."Why did you want to walk outside?"Train asked.Crista opened her eyes and stared at her feet."I had a nightmare again"she said.Train looked at her,she closed her eyes.
He closed his eyes and the wind picked up."You died,you got possesed by a hollow,and you thrust yourself into my sword and died"she said choking on the last words.Train put his hand under her chin and made her look at him.
She opened her eyes,train looked determined and sad."That won't happen,it was just a dream"he said.Crista nodded,train kissed her,she kissed back.One hour passed,train looked at his watch it read twelve forty five.
He looked at cr5ista,she was asleep on his shoulder,he smiled,picked her up and carried her to the orginization.He opened the door to his room and put her in his bed,his pager went off and he turned it on.
A girl with red hair and blue eyes was looking at him.he looked back."Mission,go to stenta and kill a man"she said then the screen went off.Train put his pager in his jacket and looked at crista.He covered her up and kissed her cheek,then left.
Two hours passed and train came back in the room and sighed,he took off his shoes and jacket and put it on his chair,he saw crista tossing and turning and went toward her.He got in and held crista close to him and closed his eyes.
Crista stopped turning and tossing,her face and body relaxed,train sighed."She's been having a lot of nightmares,they always go away when i'm near her,i'm worried"he thought.Crista opeded her eyes,train looked at her,he looked back."Where'd you go?"She asked,yawning.
Train chuckled,put his hand on her cheek and kissed her."Mission again"he said as they parted.Crista put her head and arms on his chest and fell asleep.Train smiled and put his arms around her,looking at her."I love you"he whispered and fell asleep.