Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 84 Crista kidnapped,the seven day search ( Chapter 84 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 84

Crista kidnapped,the seven day search

Crista woke up and sat up,train wasn't there,she sighed and stood up.She went to her room and took a shower,she dressed in her orignization uniform and heard a knock at the door.She opened it and gasped,there in front of her was creed.
Crista pulled out her gun,creed knocked her unconsous and slung her limp body over his shoulder and walked out.Three hours passed,train went in his room and then crista's."Where is she,we can't leave unless we're ordered too"he thought.He sat on crista's bed and sighed.
He pulled out his pager and got a hold of crista's mission person."Hi sach,do you give crista any more mission,from this morning to now?"Train asked.Sach shook her head and pulled out a file."Did she leave?"He asked.
Sach shook her head and popped in a tape from crista camera in her room.Sach gasped,then looked at train."Train get down here now,i've got something"she said,then the pager turned off.Train put it in his pocket,then ran to the survalliance camera and computer room.
He was out of breath when he got there and entered his password in and scaned his eyes and hand.It let him in after saying his name and number,sach turned to him,he sat down in front of the screen in a chair.Sach put the video in and pressed play,train grew angry as he watched creed take crista.
Suddenly the screen on his pager flickered on and he saw creed,smiling at him,he saw crista on the screen then it went back to him."Hi train,I've got crista,if you don't save her in seven days she will die"he said.Train punched the table,the noticed a box,with a note on it.
He opened the box and gasped,it was the necklace crista always had on,since sasuke died,he picked it up and put it around his neck,the blue stone,with golden e3dges on it sparkled."I hasve to get her back"he thought.
Crista woke up in a small black room,ropes were tied around her arms and legs,she tried to contact anyone outside but failed.She glaqnced around the room,there was a chair a fridge,one light and a bed."So your awake"someone said.
Crista looked toward the door and glared at him,creed smirked and walked toward her slowly,crista tried to free herself,but couldn't."That won't work,it cancelles your powers so your just a human"he said.
He grabbed her hand and got out a knife,crista closed her eyes and clenched her teeth tightly.Creed sliced her hand and stood up."Don't do anything stupid"he said,then left.Crista tried to get her chakra on but the ropes cut off her chakra control,she sighed and stared at the ceiling."Train"she thought.
Train got to the lab and saw eve,eve dropped what she was doing and sat in her chair."Crista's been kidnapped by creed"he said.Two hours passed,train was pcing around the room,eve was at the computer,sven was looking for clues.Train read the letter from the box and grew angrier.
Eve sighed and put her hand on her head.The note said you want something,but it's worthless,look for her in darkness and in help,achieved this and you get a price.Sven came in and train and eve looked at him."It's a game,he's toying with us to see how far we can be pushed"sven said and sighed.
Train got up,put the not by eve and looked at her."See if the c we found on it means anything"he said.He headed for the door,sven sat down,eve got to work.Train took the elevator to the firt floor.He took the necklace on his chest anbd put it in his hand.
Train thought of crista again and shook his head and sighed.What the note said made train angry,it made him angry just thinking about it."Crista,worthless,when I get my hands on creed i'll show him how meaningless and worthless crista is to me"he thought,angrily.
He got out of the elevator and walked outside,he showed her picture to everyone and asked if they'd seen her,it had been four hours since then.He gripped her necklace tightly,the golden edged cutting into his hand."I'll look for her in darkness and in help and hope that the price for winning is her"he thought.
He went back to eve and sighed,he sat in the chair,sven got up and streched,eve sighed."I can't find anything"she said,train stood up and walked to her."Try harder then"he said.Eve nodded and went back to work,train sat down and put his hand over his eyes.
Crista woke up again and sighed,creed wasn't back yet."It's been four days already"she thoughtCreed came in and switched his pager on,he looked at crista,her clothes were torn,her face in bad shape,she looked horrible.
Train pulled out his pager and glared at creed,they hooked it up to another computer to watch."It's day four and you still haven't found her,I would think you'd try harder than this"he said.The screen went to crista,train saw blood going down her shoulder,he grew angrier,then the screen went off.
Train grabbed his jacket,sven called after him."I'm leaving"train said,angrily and tense.Sven went out to,eve didn't stop working.Night came and train went to his room,he put his jacket,shoes,shirt and gun by his desk and layed down,the image of crista in his head."Why did it have to be crista"he thought.
He put his head in his hands and shook his head."Crista"he whispered.Crista couldn't sleep that night,she was still tied to the chair,creed walked in,smiling."I would've thought they would try harder than this,you have three more days left,there's no hope"he said,he laid down on the bed.
Crista sighed and closed her eyes."Train will save me right?"She thought.Morning came and train was searching again,he went into the office and checked up on things."eve found anything?"he asked.Eve sighed and streched,sven came in."No i'm trying to scan where she might be,it may take a while"she said.
Train had to stop himself from yelling,sven looked at him."Fine"train said,tensle.The computer went on again,train and sven went to it."It's day four and you haven't made an effort and she misses you so much"creed said.The camera flicke3red to crista,she had gashes on her arms,her hair sweaty and wet,it went back to creed.
Train clenched his hands,anger in his eyes.The camera flickered off,sven and train went out and got nothing.Train walked to his room,images of crista and him filled his mind,he layed down and closed his eyes."I will find her and I won't let her get kidnapped again"he thought.
In the morning train went into the office,grumpy because he didn't get any sleep that night,he looked at eve,sven walked in again.A man came in smiling,train and sven looked at him,train was on a stool."I have a message from crista,she said leave me"he said.
Train got up from his chair and grabbed the man by the collor of his shirt,sven and eve stood up."How do you know that!"Train demanded,anger in his face.The man smirked and shook his head."I can't tell you"he said."Bullcrap!"Train said,twisting the man's collor,blocking of his air slightly.
The man grabbed train's arm,train was ticked off,bad."I'm sorry I can't give you any more information"thje man said.Train set him on the ground,once his temper was in control,he looked at the ground so he wouldn't explode on the man."Tell her there's no way i'm giving up on her,I won't let her die"he said.
The man nodded and left,train went out again.He came back five hours later,he was so frustratred about creed,he wanted to break something,his hands clenched into fists.He went to bed,it was 7 p.m.He fell asleep,five hours later he sat up as he gasped,sweat drip[ping off of him.
He stared at his hands,he blood was on them in his nightmare,he flopped back down and sighed."I will find her,I have to"he thought.He got up and went to the lab,eve still didn't find anything from the videos,train groaned angrily and paced.
Sven came in the room,nothing found euther,he sat down.The screen flickered on again,train and sven went to it,creed smiled."I can't help but laugh at you train,it's day three and you haven't found her yet"he said.
Train was really mad,if creed was here right now he would punch his face,sven looked at train.The camera flickered to crista,train's eyes widened,she had bruses on her face,the gashes were horrible looking,she was more wet and coughing.
The screen went away and train went out,he kept telling himself that she was alive and would stay that way,he was clinging to a small thread of hope.He trie3d to sleep that night,images of crista flowed in his mind,he punched his pillow angrily."Tomarrow is her last day"he thought.
Eve burst into train's room in the morning,train got up and went to the office.The screen was on,creed smiled."It's her last day,to bad you failed her"he said.Creed took out a small needle,eve gasped."This is a twelve hour poison it will kill her,I have the antidote"he said.
He put it in crista's nech,she gasped.Train gripped the table,his hands white,barley containing his anger."It will kill her slowly and painfully she will die at midnight,goodbye"he said.Train let go of the table,anger in his eyes.
Sven stood straight up,eve found out where crista was."WE'RE GOING NOW!"Train said,anger taking over.Eve handed him her location and train and scen went to rescue her.Train was running dow a long hallway,sven was at the entrace,train ran faster thinking of crista.
Train burst into a door and froze,he had a gun at his head,creed smiled."She only has twenty minutes left,how sad"creed said.Train's anger grew,train didn't see crista,she was on the floor in the next room.Train moved quickly and knocked the gun from creeds hand,creed gasped.
Train pulled out his gun and grabbed creeds,both pointed at creed."Where is she and give me one good reson why I shouldn't shoot you watch you die"he growled.Creed smirked and raised his hands."I can't think with two guns at my head"creed said.
Train got angrier,creed smirked."Well try!"train growled,low and dangerously.Creed smiled,train was running out of control."You don't know which antidote she needs,this is a hospital"creed said.Train was trying so hard to not bash creeds head into the wall.
Creed pulled out another gun and aimed it at train,crista was by creed on the floor.Crista stood up and bit creed on his neck,creed gasped.Crista let go and fainted,she was out of it before she hit the ground."CRISTA!"Train shouted,letting the panic show.
Train threw his gun at creed's head and tackled him,his gun went toward crista,train grabbed his gun and jammed it against his skull."Give me the antidote or I will blow your head off"train growled,voice low and dangerous.
Creed smirked and pulled out a vile with pink liquid in it."You mean this,get off of me or I will crush this vile and crista will die"creed threatened.Train got up and off,creed stood up,his gun pointed at train."Now drop your gun"creed said.
Train dropped it and creed smirked."Good,now if I let her live,you have to die"creed said.Train looked at crista,her face was racked with pain."Fine"train said.Creed tossed the bottle to train,he caught it and rushed to crista.He held her in his arms and poured the antidote into her mouth,she swollowed,train kissed her and held her more.
Train stood up,hands up and turned toward creed.Creed smiled,he pointed his gun at train,train closed his eyes."Goodbye crista"he thought.He heard a gunshot and creed fall to the floor,train opened his eyes.
Sven had a gun in his hands and smiled."You okay?"Sven asked.Train nodded,grabbed crista and went back to his room.Five hours passed crista woke up and smiled at train,train smiled back.They kissed and fell asleep.