Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 88 Crista awakens ( Chapter 88 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 90

Crista awakens


Sasuke,keade,and riku were in the hut still,five days had passed.Sasuke touched crista's cheek,riku growled."How much longer is going to sleep?"Sasuke wondered.Crista stirred,sasuke and riku gasped.
Crista moaned,her eyes fluttered open,her eyes grew wide as she saw sasuke in front of her."Sa..sa...Sasuke"crista said,suprised.Sasuke smiled at her,tears welled up in crista's eyes.
Riku looked sadly at crista,then turned away.Crista sat up and shook her head,she touched his cheek and her hand went through it."Just as I thought,you're still dead"she said.Sasuke nodded,a sad expression on his face.
Riku stood up and walked outside,crista watched sasuke disappear,she stood up and looked at keade."I remember everything keade"she said.Keade nodded and ran outside,she saw riku and stopped.
Riku turned around,crista stared at him."Who are you though,I don't remember anything about you?"She asked,a confused look on her face.Riku's eyes widened,then turned to normal,he sighed."My name is riku,I was your boyfriend until now"he said.
Crista nodded,then walked toward him."I'm sorry about your girlfriend namine"she said.Riku's eyes widened,he gasped.Crista put her hand on riku's forhead,he gasped.Memories of him and his last girlfriend namine raced through his head.
He fell on his knees,gasping,tears ran down his face,his eyes wide."I'm sorry namine I couldn't protect you"he thought,then fainted.Crista picked him up and put him with keade."Take care of him keade,i'm leaving"she said.
One year passed and crista's hair was longer,she had used another sacred jewel and made herself into a fifteen year old again,she still had all her powers though and swords.She lived in a manshion,with a kind man named jeff.He had gave edward to her to be his friend and they had grown to love each other.
One day edward went to ask jeff abvout crista,jeff told him everything about crista and sighed."You are to be her husband one day,that is why we bought you"jeff said,edward looked at jeff.Jeff looked back,there was complete silence.
Edward nodded,then left,crista was in the medow.Edward came behind her,she turned around,smilling."Let's go ride in a boat"she said.Edward smiled at her and led the way.They were in the middle of the lake,edward was rowing."Edward?"Crista asked.
Edward stopped rowing and looked at her,she was scared a little."What is it?"He asked,curious.She looked at him,he looked at her."Do you think i'm scary,because i'm not human?"She asked,fear,and sadness in her voice.Edward looked at her,she looked down."Of course not!"He said,crista stood up.
Edward's eyes widened a little,the boat was getting unsteady,crista was falling."Crista!"Edward shouted.Edward caught her,before she fell in the water,she was crying."It's okay"he said.Crista looked at him,her grip on his shirt tightened.
She put her head on his chest."Why am I so different,our hearts beat the same,but time dosen't,why?"She asked.Edward embraced her tighter,his eyes sad."I don't know"he said.They got back to the manshion and edward fell asleep.
Crista went to explore,she saw a tall ruin building and went up to it,she found a big door and opened it.Nothing was inside,she smirked,envy growled at her."This wound be a perfect place to expel you out of my body,sister"crista thought.
Crista bit her hand and made a huge symbol on the floor,she grabbed her sword and plunged it into the ground,a huge blue light came around crista.She clenched her teeth,she opened one eye and saw envy's body split from hers,it went over by the window.
Crista put her sword away and approached envy,envy had black hair,and purple eyes with blue lines in the middle,her eyes glowed bright blue,crista's glowed bright red.Envy wore a white and blue dress,crista knelt down by her,envy growled louder.
Crista went out the door and put a seal on it,to not let envy out of that room."Crista!"Edward called,crista gasped and went to meet him.Edward saw crista and sighed,crista smiled at him."I'm glad your alright"he said.
Crista and edward went to a meadow and had a some food.Crista ate some jam,edward looked at her."Crista!"He said,a little annoyed.Crista put the jar down and smiled."It's really good"she said.Edward sighed,he had a knife and a apple in his hand."It dosen't matter if it's good if you don't have manners"he said.
Crista sighed and looked giggled."You're sounding like jeff"she said.She stood up and went over to a cliff."Crista!"He said.He smilled,put his knife away and followed her.She was looking at a red lily on the other side of the cavern,and smiled.
Edward looked at her,he gasped and grabbed her and pushed her out of the way,a sword had implaed him,blood went down his mouth."ED...EDWARD!!"Crista screamed.Edward pulled the sword out and fell on the ground.Crista rushed over to him and felt his pulse.
Her eyes widened as she gasped."His heart stopped"she whispered.She looked at her hand and remembered what jeff had said to her."If I give him my blood he'll be my first chevalier"she thought.She grabbed his pocket knife out of his jacket and cut her palm.
She sucked a mouthful of her own blood and put her mouth on his.She put her blood in his mouth,he gulped,his eyes shot open.Crista seperated from him and looked at him.His body started to shake,crista got up and ran toward the manshion.
Tears ran down her cheeks,edward sat up and followed crista."Help edward hurt"she thought.She got to the manshion and gasped,it was on fire,everyone was dead.Envy was holding jeff by his neck and sucking his blood."E..envy"she whispered.
Edward was behind crista,his left hand was a chiropteran hand,his eyes looked at crista.Crista grabbed a sword to her right and charged at envy with incredible speed.Envy blocked crista's sword with her own,crista and envy growled at each other.
Edward came beside crista and lifted his chiropteran hand.He slashed at envy,his hand cut her deep on her shoulder,she screamed and jumped back.Crista charged at envy,envy closed her eyes.Suddenly one of envy's chevalier's came in front of envy and blocked crista's sword.
Another chevalier came from behind crista and was about to stab crista.Edward suddenly appeared behind crista and blocked the chevalier's attack.He killed him and went after envy.One more of envy's chevalier's went in front of her and carried her away from the battle.
Crista killed the chevalier she was fighting and ran after envy."STOP!!"Crista shouted.Crista stopped,edward was beside her."Crista"he said.She turned toward him and walked toward him."Edward,I will find her"she said.Edward nodded and the two of them walked away.