Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 89 The Zoo ( Chapter 89 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 89


The zoo



One year had passed,edward and crista were following leads to where envy was supposed to be at.Crista sat down to rest,she wore a red fluffy winter coat,black pants and a russian hat,edward wore a white shirt,a black jacket,black shoes, and a black jacket,his black hair was a little longer,crista was too.Edward was carrying a huge cello case and a small backpack,crista was carrying her sword.
Edward sat down and crista sighed,she looking overe the town they were at and looked at ewdward."There's been no more leads about where envy is at"she thought.Edward looked at her,his facce unemotional."Crista"he said.Crista snapped out of her thoughts and looked at edward."We need to rest"he said.
Crista nodded,and they went to an inn, an old lady was at the desk and looked at them."Hello, do you want one bed or two?"She asked.Crista blushed,edward smiled a little."One"he said.Crista looked at him,he smiled at her.The clerk handed them their key and they went to the room.
Crista and edward put their things by the closet,crista sat on the bed,edward sat next to the wall."Edward you can have the bed, I can sleep on the ground"she said.Edward looked at crista,smiled a little and went over to his cello case."You can have it, I am unalble to sleep"he said.
Crista looked down,sadly,edward sat in a huge red chair and started playing his cello,crista smiled."You still haven't gotton it have you?"Sher asked smiling.Edward stopped playing and sat next to her."That's harsh"he said.Crista smiled at him,he smiled back.
He leaned in and kissed her,her eyes widened,then closed.He embraced her with one arm,his other hand was on her cheek,crista wrapped her arms around edward's neck.They kissed for a minute then broke apart,breathing heavily.He stood up and grabbed his cello,then went back on the bed,she got under the covers,edward began to play.
Crista listened to edward play his cello and fell asleep, a half an hour passed and edward stopped playing.He put his cello away,took off his shoes and jacket.He went under the covers with crista and stared at the ceiling.In the morning,crista woke up and looked at her right,she saw edward.
She smiled at him and embraced him,she was suprised when he embraced back."Good morning"he said.Crista yawned and kissed him on the cheek."Morning,how long have you been awake?"She asked.He looked at her and sighed."The whole entire night"he said.Crista sat up and layed her head on his chest."I had a weird dream last night"she said.
Edward embraced her and smiled,she smiled too."What was it about?"He asked.Crista closed her eyes and sneezed,edward looked at her."I went to the zoo and was wearing a swim suit"she said.He heard him chuckle and felt his chest vibrate."That's funny"he said.
Crista giggled and sat up,her forehead on his."I know"she said.She kissed him and got out of bed,he sat up and got out of bed too.She brushed her hair,he put on his shoes,he pulled something out of the closet and layed it on the bed.Crista came out and looked at the bed."I got you something"he said.
Crista went toward it and undid the black bag,she gasped and her eyes widened.It was a bright red dress,it had a dimond necklace and dimond earings.She grabbed it and went to the bathroom,edward smiled to himself and chuckled.A couple of minutes later she came out wearing it,edward stared at her.
She went to the mirror and looked at herself,smiling.Edward wrapped his arms around her waist,his chin on her shoulder."You look beautiful"he whispered,he kissed her,she kissed back."Can we go to the zoo edward?"She asked as they parted.
Edward smiled at her,she smiled bacxk,he went on one knee and bowed."If that is what you wish"he said.Crista smiled,he smiled back.They went to the zoo and went to look around,suddenly a bunch of men came out with guns,dressed in black.Edward went in front of crista,one man stepped in front of them.
Edward ripped the bandages off of his chiropteran hand,they all gasped."We're here for crista"the man said.Edward growled at them,the men fired.Edward threw crista out of the way,she landed on her feet,her eyes wide,the bullet's hit edward."EDWARD!!"Crista screamed.
Edward was slumped over,gripping his chest,blood came down his mouth.Suddenly a huge power went out of him,black brownish wings came out of his back,a feral looke in his eyes,both of his hand were chirpteran.He charged at the men and slashed them all down,killed them,none were left alive.
After that,his wings folded up a little,he was in a daze,he looked up and saw crista,on her knees,her hands on her mouth,eyes full of fear and pain.His wings disappeared,his hand returned to normal,he went his knees.Crista rushed toward him and caught him before he fell.
He looked up at her,she put his head on her lap,she had tears in her eyes."Crista forgive me"he said.Crista touched his cheek and smiled at him,he coughed."For what?"She asked.Edward closed his eyes as a pain went through him."For killing all these men,for losing control of myself"he said.
Crista kissed him on his cheek,he smiled at her."I love you edward"she said.Edward sat up,carefully and kissed her,passionatly."I love you too"he said.She helped him to the alley below their window,he wrapped his arm around her,she looked at him."Hold on"he said.
Crista put her arms tightly around his neck,he lept really higher,she gasped.He grabbed the window with his other hand and went inside,he landed on his knees,out of breath.Crista helps him to the bed and grabs a washcloth."You don't have to do that"he said,his breathing shallow and sharp.
Crista ignored him and came back with a washcloth,she took of his shirt and gasped."The wounds are healed,edward what happened?"She asked.Edward sighed,his eyes turned red a little,she touched his cheek."You need my blood again,don't you?"She asked.
Edward looked away,crista sighed and leaned her neck toward edward."I don't need it"he said.Crista put her hand on her cheek,he looked at her."Yes you do,your weak"she said.Edward sighed and grabbed crista's neck,she closed her eyes tightly as he bit her.She gasped at the pain here and there and fainted.
Edward caught her,withdrew his teeth and looked at her.She opened her eyes a little and smiled.Edward smiled back,they kissed,then fell asleep.In the mornig edward woke up and went to the window.He picked up the bullets and threw them out the window.
He turned around and saw crista staring at him,her face bright red.He blushed and put a shirt on,she got out and brushed her hair.They checked out and went to find envy,they went a long ways and met a little girl.