Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto the Psychic Shinobi ❯ Kyuubi's Den and the Start of Training ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I would like to give credit to Spaceman for pointing out some of Mewtwo's background for me. That will significantly help in his development later on in the fic. Now to let you know, bits and pieces of this fic will follow cannon yet be in a unique way, hopefully. Now to start out, the fic is going to revolve a little bit more around Mewtwo than Naruto. It will only be like this for a few more chapters as it slowly starts to revolve more around Naruto. Also, we're going to refrain from cussing to much, though we won't promise anything. And another thing, anonymous reviews are now allowed, we forgot to take the filter off. Anyways, hopefully you will enjoy this chapter, as it's mostly comedy.

Haku right now is the most likely to become Naruto's pairing. Not going to make it official yet, but the way the fic is designed, it is most likely.

We Do Not Own Naruto or Pokemon.

-----------------------

The night went by rather peacefully, if you ignored Naruto and Zabuza's snoring. Kyuubi shook her head as she listened to her vessel snore. No matter how much she could change and alter his DNA and brain, she could never change his overall personality and his habits, much to her ire. But maybe the swordsman from the Mist, Mewtwo and her could change some of that.

Shaking her head, she pulsed a tiny portion of her chakra into his system to wake him and Mewtwo up.

Mewtwo practically jumped from his slumped position as he felt Kyuubi's chakra while Zabuza's eyes widen as he looked around for a threat, not knowing Naruto had Kyuubi within him. Naruto on the other just mumbled about baka kitsunes and that it was to early to wake up as the sun hadn't even risen yet as he yawned and slowly sat up. Haku continued sleeping soundly, ignoring everything around her.

Zabuza blinked in confusion at his mumbling while Mewtwo shook his head in understanding. Shaking his head he closed his eyes and contacted her. 'Alright. Since you've woken us, tell me how to reach your den.'

'Patience. Let everyone get ready first. Then I'll lead you there.' Responded Kyuubi as she stretched a bit in her cage. Mewtwo nodded lightly as Naruto accidentally woke Haku up by brushing his tail in her nose as he pasted her to head for the creek, making her sneeze loudly.

Once he returned from the creek and Haku had finished bandaging Zabuza's stomach and back before helping him get up, Mewtwo spoke up as Kyuubi began to give him directions. "We're leaving."

With a quick glow of his eyes, he gathered everything up and put it away in their respective bags, he lifted everyone up into the air with his telekinesis before rocketing off into the sky with them. For once, he didn't have to listen to Naruto's screams as he finally seemed to be getting used to flying. But now he had to deal with a young girl screaming in fright and a grown man panicking in disbelief.

'Mental note... humans in this world, are not meant to fly.' Mewtwo thought as he refrained from rubbing his temple in annoyance. Kyuubi agreed with him as she continued to direct them to the border of Hi no Kuni and Kaminari no Kuni. Of course Mewtwo didn't know this as he had no clue of the geographic layout of this world.

Naruto shook his head at both Haku and Zabuza as he flew behind Mewtwo having lost his fear of fly after the second time, Kyuubi's reinsurance that Mewtwo wouldn't drop him as it was practically no strain on him to do this for himself and others and the fact that he lost some of his fear due to the transformation to a hanyou.

Looking around at the ground, he noticed the same white haired man that they got his pack and sleeping bag from, looking around as if he was searching for something. Shrugging his shoulders as he really didn't care as if he was that careless to lose his stuff, he really didn't deserve it.

On the ground, Jiraiya sighed as he looked around for a certain blonde haired gaki. He had been called in by his sensei and was told that a mysterious entity had taken him from the village after another attack on him.

He of course was angered at that part as if he knew his prized student's son was being treated like he was, he would have taken him with him. But he agreed to search for Naruto as his sensei wished, but only if he stayed with him after he found him. Sarutobi had quickly agreed, but under the condition that he didn't turn him into the world's next super pervert.

Jiraiya grumbled lightly at that part. It wasn't his fault he was infatuated with the other sex. It was sensei's fault for turning him perverted, and Tsuande's as well for going from no breast to having the world's largest rack within the span of two years. He drooled a bit at that thought. 'That reminds me... I need to visit Mune-hime soon. I need some more inspiration.'

After a few more seconds of drooling, he shook that thought off as he restarted his search for Naruto, hoping that the group he had been spying on recently hadn't gotten to him first.

Also, he had to wonder what happened to some of his stuff before he had reached Konoha. All he remember was this weird being that matched the description of what Sarutobi gave him...

"Ah son of a..."

-----------------------

'We're here.' Kyuubi said alerting Mewtwo as he looked down at the ground and saw nothing. He looked down in confusion but nodded as he figured she had placed it under some sort of illusion to keep people out. Lessen his telepathic output, everyone slowly began to descend and land, Mewtwo still being the only one landing on his feet.

Looking around and ignoring the fact that Haku was dry heaving from air sickness, he noticed a slight shimmer of light around the tree line in front of him. He nodded lightly as his assessment was correct and waited for Kyuubi to tell him how to dispel it. He looked over towards Naruto and noticed his eyes had just glazed over and decided to listen in.

"Kit, I need you to ask the swordsmen if he knows the seals for Kuchiyose." Spoke Kyuubi.

Naruto blinked in confusion before asking a question. "Alright, but why now?"

Kyuubi sighed as she shook her head a bit. "Because, my den is inaccessible without me removing the genjutsu. And if you try to enter without me removing it, the traps will spring and most likely kill everyone here."

Both Naruto and Mewtwo's eyes slightly widen hearing this before the young hanyou nodded and turned towards Zabuza. "Um, hey mister swordsmen. Do you know the seals of Kuchiyose?"

Zabuza blinked at the kids request. It wasn't often that peopled summoned, and it wasn't a widely used technique except for the sannin. But what confused him even more was that this kid was asking if HE knew it and probably wanted him to show them to him.

So, him being himself, letting his over inflated ego take over, he answered. "Of course I know the seals for it. What do you take me for? They are Inu, Tora, Saru and Hitsuji in that exact order then you bit your thumb and thrust your hand downwards."

Naruto nodded in understanding as he watched Zabuza give him the hand seals. Repeating them a few times, he decided he had it down enough to try it. 'Hey Kyuubi. How exactly do I summon you?'

Kyuubi thought for a moment on how exactly to do it without it ending badly for her before answering him. "Alright, I'm going to flow some of my chakra into you when you go through the hand seals. All you have to do is the jutsu and think of summoning me with two tails."

He nodded at that and did as he was told. He went through the hand seals and felt Kyuubi's chakra flow through him as he bit his thumb, much to the surprise of Zabuza, who thought he just wanted to know and didn't think he had a contract. Naruto thrusted his palm downward and slapped the ground while calling out the name.

"Kuchiyose no jutsu!"

In an instant, a cloud that of the size of a decent sized summon appeared, surprising Zabuza even more knowing a child shouldn't have that much chakra. Mewtwo instantly knew what had happened as he sense her in the middle of the cloud and watched and waited with the others to see the outcome, as he was pretty interested in what her humanoid form looked like.

As the smoke began to dissipate, a women with long, fiery reddish-orange hair with it up in a bun to keep it from reaching the ground. She had a sleek, feral looking face, two bright crimson eyes with dilated iris and a well developed, yet sleek, agile and athletic body appeared. In the place where her ears where, two fox like ears poked out. Her fingers were like Naruto's, yet were much sharper and stronger.

But no, this isn't what caught everyone's attention. It was the nine, reddish-orange slightly longer than body length, fuzzy fox tails waving gently behind her that had everyone's full attention. Naruto was the only one not to stare as he had one of his own that he was adjusting to.

Zabuza's jaw was on the ground. Forget his face wrappings, they had broken from the pressure his jaw put on them. This kid, who he just met, had a contract with foxes, and not only that, he summon the boss of them. 'HOLY HELL! THIS GAKI JUST SUMMON KYUUBI! KYUUBI NO FREAKING KITSUNE! I think it's time to run!'

He was about to grab Haku and run off like the devil was chasing him, cause he was pretty sure Kyuubi was as close as he was getting to the devil till he died and took over hell. Sensing this, Mewtwo decided to intervene. "You have nothing to worry, she will not kill you."

Kyuubi smirked at this and decided to add her own piece to it. "As long as you don't annoy me to much and do what I ask of you. Otherwise I'll use you for my next meal."

Mewtwo frowned at her, but shook his head as Zabuza and Haku viciously nodded theirs, not wanting to piss off the demon of legend. Kyuubi smirked at them and was about to turn and undo the protection surrounding her den when Naruto interrupted her. "That wasn't very nice of you."

Everyone besides himself sweat dropped at his comment. Kyuubi rubbed her temple before looking back at Naruto before whacking him upside the head with one of her tails. "Of course it wasn't nice of me. I'm not a nice person. If you don't like it, too bad. I'm not going to change."

Naruto clutched his head in pain as he nodded his head slightly, though grudgingly while his tail tried to strangle the one that smacked him. Kyuubi refrained from sweat dropping seeing this before shaking her head and turning towards her genjutsu protected den.

The white of her eyes bleed crimson as her chakra swirled violently around her as she stepped towards the shimmering air next to the tree line. The air suddenly stopped shimmering as it started to dissipated revealed a large stone wall covered with moss and vines with a large door, that looked kind of rusted, off to the right.

After a few minutes, her chakra began to die down as the last of the genjutsu lifted from the entrance. Looking around a bit, as if she was expecting something to pop out and attack, she turned towards the pokemon, his ward, his ward's teacher and the teacher's ward. "Enter, and if you dare break anything in here, I will break you, understand."

All four nodded as the amount of killing intent see put behind her words told them this wasn't an empty threat. Deeming them to be careful inside her house, she pulled on the ring handle and pulled the large door that looked to weight at least three hundred pounds open with ease. Everyone entered carefully after a moment and where in aw as they looked around at the slightly dusted house, well Mewtwo didn't as he had seen much extravagant things before.

Kyuubi closed the door and smirked a bit at their stunned faces as they looked around at her house. Mostly, all the furniture was crimson, red or maroon with a few pieces of it being black and mostly all of it was made out of leather and cotton. In the middle of her living room, there was a large snake head rug, that probably use to belong to Hachimata.

Pictures decorated the walls, mostly of her in her demon form, but with a few of her in human form with a black haired teen with two cat ears and tails and another women with silky white hair and golden eyes with a gold crescent moon in the middle of her forehead that had five white tails flowing behind her. She smiled a bit at the pictures before frowning and shaking her head and turned to Zabuza.

She walked up besides him and wrapped a tail around his stomach, much to his surprise and fright and the same for the others. He was about to struggle and try to get free when she spoke. "Do not worry, I'm just going to accelerate your healing rate so that your at a hundred percent when you begin the training my tenant."

At this, Zabuza's eyes widen and gave Naruto a quick glance before it hit him. The boy was the jinchuuriki of the demon in front of him. Apparently not even the Yondaime Hokage could defeat the greatest demon in existence. Before he had anymore time to ponder on that, he felt a surge of red chakra flow through him. He bit his lip to keep from yelling in pain as it caught him off guard, plus it hurt like hell.

Of course Kyuubi knew this. Other than herself and Naruto, her chakra wasn't designed to heal anyone else, but it still could, it just cause a great deal of pain on the one being healed. And Zabuza was feeling that first hand. He was doing well as he wasn't yelling or screaming in pain as mostly anyone else would be doing exactly that if her chakra was going through their system.

Zabuza was gritting his teeth as her chakra flow through his spine and ribs as they slowly mended back together, in a very painful fashion. He had to begin to wonder if Naruto went through this a few times as he knew the life of a jinchuuriki wasn't pleasant, enough so that even he didn't want to try to contemplate it.

A few moments later, Kyuubi stopped flowing her healing chakra into Zabuza and released her grip on him as he fell to the floor, panting heavily. Take a look over him, she nodded seeing that he healed properly. She waited till he managed to recover a bit and picked himself off the floor before speaking. "Follow me. I'm going to take you to my training room to start everyone's training."

Naruto looked up at her, somewhat giddy that he was finally going to start training. 'Finally! I get to grow stronger and prove those jerk villagers that I'm me and not Kyuubi!'

Everyone in the room stop following Kyuubi as they heard Naruto speak, without his lips moving. Kyuubi turned around rapidly and looked at him before looking up at Mewtwo and quickly put two and two together. 'Hm. I think I now know what the energy that was absorbed into my chakra when I was transforming Naruto did... It made him develop telekinesis. Kind of ironic really. Now he has to train him somewhat himself.'

Mewtwo on the other hand had his eye twitching in annoyance. He didn't know how, or why the boy could now use telepathy, but now he had to train him, at least somewhat. Both Zabuza and Haku where still trying to figure out how Naruto spoke without his lips moving. Suddenly it clicked in Haku's mind as she spoke up tentatively to Kyuubi, seeing that Naruto was looking at everyone confused as to why they stopped. "Um... Kyuubi-sama. Is Naruto by chance... telepathic?"

Zabuza blinked in confusion as he heard Haku asked this question. There was know shinobi that were telepathic, but most of them never really developed it to the point it actually was useful in battle. He gave a quick glance at Mewtwo for a second before thinking a bit. 'Is it possible for him to be telepathic as well? I mean he doesn't have lips, so how does he talk? And that would explain how he was able to figure out what I was thinking and all those strange moves he used...'

When Kyuubi nodded and answered, his suppression was confirmed. "Yes, it seems that my Naru-chan happens to be telepathic like Mewtwo and myself. It's most likely happened when I was transforming him into a hanyou and Mewtwo tried to get into contact with me."

At this, Mewtwo refrained from slapping his forehead. It was his own damn fault that he had to train him now. Zabuza on the other hand, had learned a lot just by her answer and now was filing all this away under the folder in his brain named black mail.

Naruto just blinked in confusion. He began to realize how incredibly lost he would be without the information Kyuubi had downloaded into his brain. 'Wait... I'm telepathic like Mewtwo-san... Does that mean they are hearing what I'm thinking. OH GOD! STOP THINKING NOW!'

Both Kyuubi and Mewtwo sweat dropped at Naruto's thoughts as he clutched his head in a panic and was about to start running around like a chicken with his head cut off, for the second day straight, if Mewtwo hadn't decided to intervene. "Boy, yes you are telepathic, and I will train you how to control your abilities later on. But for now, do not worry. Your thoughts will not be heard by the others just like a few moments ago."

Kyuubi nodded at Mewtwo's assessment as she smiled lightly at Naruto, trying to keep him from repeating yesterday's performance and transferring his thoughts to everyone in the process. Both were relieved when Naruto nodded his head as he calmed down. Both Haku and Zabuza were even more confused as they were trying to figure out what happened, but shrugged their shoulders, not really wanting to know.

Shaking her head, Kyuubi motioned them to follow her once more and head towards the back of her house. After a few minutes, they walked through a door to see that they were outside again, or so they thought. Kyuubi smirked at them as she figured this is what they were thinking. "Welcome to my training room. This room has every single environment that you could possibly end having to fight in. From grassy plains to an volcanic mountain."

Everyone’s jaw dropped, including Mewtwo even though his was mentally dropped, hearing this. They all had one thought crossing through their heads. 'This is a room! It doesn't seem to end!'

Kyuubi smirked a bit more at them for a few more moments before a tick mark developed on her forehead seeing everyone was still in shock. So in response, she smacked all four of them upside the head, breaking them out of their thoughts. Growling a bit at them before calming herself down, she spoke. "Mewtwo, you will come with me. Swordsmen, train Naruto and the girl till I get back. I'm going to also be training the girl in genjutsu as she's the only one suited in this room to pass down my knowledge of illusions to."

At this, Zabuza's jaw dropped as Haku's eyes widen before becoming starry eyed. She was going to train Haku, in illusions, something that all fox demons thrived in. Haku on the other hand was mentally, and somewhat physically jumping for joy hearing this. Genjutsu was one of her favorite things about shinobi, yet she couldn't learn it as Zabuza thought it to be useless, mainly because he couldn't use it...

Shaking her head at them, Kyuubi began to walk off after motioning Mewtwo to follow her. Once they were out of sight, Zabuza broke out of his thoughts as he noticed a lake nearby them before turning to the two shinobi in training and smirking viciously. Both Haku and Naruto gulped sensing the ominous aura coming from Zabuza and knew they weren't going to enjoy what he was planning.

In an instant, the area they were in was covered by a heavy mist with Zabuza laughing like the maniac he was. Haku and Naruto never knew what hit them.

-----------------------

Mewtwo continued following Kyuubi as they walking onto what seemed to be rocky plains. He absently wondered why they were going out this far from the others unless she was going to be training him something she didn't want to show the others. He shrugged mentally as he figured it to be a possibility as he continued following the fox mistress deeper into the plains till they stopped at what seemed to be a rather deep hole in the ground.

Kyuubi turned around and gave Mewtwo a quick glance before speaking up. "Before we beginning your train, I want you to answer this. What do you believe is your greatest weakness."

This question caught Mewtwo off guard as she asked this. He honestly didn't know the answer to the question. If he had a guess, he would say dark pokemon from his world as his psychic powers were absolutely useless against them, but since there was none here, he didn't have to worry about that. As he continued to ponder this question, Kyuubi answered for him.

"You rely on your psychic powers too much." Mewtwo narrowed his eyes at her hearing this as she continued. "Because of them, your body has become frail and slower than it should be. Even you must have noticed that you use your mind to increase your physical strength and speed."

Mewtwo's eyes widen in realization that he in fact had to do that, but it had become almost automatic for him now as he thought about it. Noticing this, Kyuubi continued. "Now what were to happen if you couldn't use your powers and you had to face an opponent in close range. I'll tell you, you would be killed within seconds. Your hand to hand combat is horrible at best. Most D-rank shinobi can defeat you if you weren't able to increase your physical strength and speed by three fold with your mind."

"But I have a way to fix this, and fix this quick." In an instant, before he could react, four wrist and ankle bands were placed on his wrist and shoulders. His arms slumped to the side as they become heavier than normal and barely succeed at moving them. He tried to speak to ask her what she had done, when he realized that he couldn't.

His eyes widen in realization as Kyuubi smirked at him. "Those bands restrain you from using psychic energy and each weighs twenty pounds. Since you aren't human, these won't be as much as a problem as your body can handle more weight than theirs can. But there is a catch. Each hour, they will increase by two and half pounds, till you reach the top."

Mewtwo blinked in confusion as he tried to figure out what he had to reach the top of. She smirked viciously at him as she grabbed him with her tail. Her smirk became more malevolent as she pointed towards the hole in the ground. "That hole is about two hundred feet deep and is filled with traps along the walls. You will have to make back to the top, with your physical strength alone. If you don't, you will die."

If his face could pale any whiter than it was, it would have done so as she threw him in the center of the large hole. His eyes widen as cascaded towards the bottom rapidly and crashed into the bottom, leaving a five foot crater where he landed. Surprising it didn't hurt as much as it should have. 'Fu fu fu. You didn't think I would have thrown you in without making sure that you wouldn't be severely injured by the fall would you. That just wouldn't have been fair.'

His eyes narrowed further as he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position. Taking a few minutes to collect himself, he slowly stood up and headed towards the wall and grabbed the side to begin his climb out, when it exploded, sending him flying back into the crater and leaving him slightly singed. Hearing laughter in his head, he narrowed his eyes even further as he slowly pushed himself back up.

Looking up at small hole at the top, he narrowed his eyes. Oh, he was going to exact his revenge once he got out of here. Slow and painfully.

-----------------------

Kyuubi smirked all the while as she headed back towards the entrance. She hadn't had so much fun since she cut off one of Hachimata's heads. Giggling lightly to herself, she quickly found herself sweat dropping as she reached the entrance. The reason being that both Naruto and Haku were passed out on the ground with bruises and slight cuts covering their entire body as Zabuza sat on a large rock reading a certain orange book.

She sweat dropped even further at this before coughing to get his attention. He looked up at her and put up the book as he knew most women reacted badly to it and normally pummeled the man reading it, and he didn't want to be on the receiving end of a pummeling by a demon lord. "What's up? And where is that Mewtwo thing?"

Shaking her head at him, Kyuubi answered him. "He's currently training his physical strength at the moment. As for what's up, what happened here? It looks like they just got in a fight with a pissed off blender and lost."

Zabuza just shrugged at her. "Oh, I decided to check out his skills along with testing and training both of their endurances. Got to say, I'm impressed with the gaki. He lasted nearly thirty minutes as to Haku, who passed out only after lasting for fifteen."

Kyuubi sweat dropped once more at this before smirking. She started to like this man already. "Oh well, I guess I'll just heal them and start this over again."

The Demon of the Mist eyes widen for a second before smirking as well. He was liking this demon already. She was as sadistic as he was when it came to training. He watched in fascination as her tails wrapped around both of the young kids before pulsing her chakra into them, making both scream in pain, Haku as it was the same for Zabuza and Naruto as his ribs where being realigned.

Once the healing was done, both groaned as Kyuubi dropped them to the ground and slowly picked themselves up. Zabuza smirked even as he began stretching out, getting ready for the next torture... training session.

Both of them paled seeing the smirks on both of their faces. Haku had already left to go to her happy place as Naruto was hoping for the villagers to find him and start their beatings again, as it was kinder than training with training with these psychos.

-----------------------

Around two days later, we find Naruto running for his life with four wrist and ankle bands that weighed around ten pounds each. The reason he was running for his life was that he finally hit Zabuza in one of their spars, but he hit him with the hilt of his katana that Kyuubi gave him, right in his Zabuza's butt making him feel the power of the Sennin Goroshi, even though Naruto didn't know that was it's name.

Zabuza screamed madly as he held Kubikiri Houchi over his head as he chased the blonde hair abomination across the training grounds, intending on slicing him in two. Repercussions be damned. He was getting his revenge on the little...

Suddenly a reddish-orange tail flew out of nowhere and clothes lined him sending Kubikiri flying into the air, landing into the ground, right between his legs. Zabuza paled as he came to and nearly passed out with fright of the fact that he nearly was made less of man. But that wasn't as frightening as the fact as Kyuubi was glaring at him with intention to kill.

"What where you doing, chasing my tenant around while waving your sword madly in the air as you screamed out something about killing fox abominations. And may I remind you that I'm a fox as well." She said in the most sickenly sweet voice laced with untold amount of killing intent that was directed towards him.

His face paled even more as he looked up at her and tried to come up with a valid excuse that didn't end up in him becoming a bloody stain in the ground. "Um... endurance train... Yeah. Endurance training. I was seeing how fast and long he could run when he was in danger."

Kyuubi just stared at him knowing it was a lie as she could smell it. Her eyes narrowed a bit at him as she read his mind. "He hit you in the ass and you were going to kill him for actually hitting you." Zabuza paled even more as all her tails began to come closer to him as she smirked viciously at him. "I think it's time to show you what happens when you don't follow my plan."

Her tails began to repeatedly bashed into his skull, chest, stomach and legs as both Haku and Naruto watched in amazement. Both cringed every now and then that a crack was heard and Zabuza scream uncle as Kyuubi poured her chakra into him, healing him while beating him to a bloody pulp.

Haku cringed as a few more cracks where heard before shaking her head. "Zabuza-sama went overboard again didn't he."

Naruto nodded at her as he tried to figure out why Zabuza got so mad at him. 'I mean, he told me to hit him once. He didn't say where. I bet Mewtwo-san wouldn't have gotten that mad over something so little as hitting him.'

Right on cue, a massive killing intent was felt behind them, making both children turn around and Kyuubi stop her beating of Zabuza to see a black and blue Mewtwo limping his way towards as he glared at Kyuubi with full intention to kill her. Kyuubi smirked seeing him as she grabbed a hold of Zabuza with a tail as he tried to crawl away. "Well, you finally made it. Good, get some rest. Tomorrow your going to start training Naruto in developing his psychic powers."

Mewtwo eyes narrowed at her as he continued to try and drill a hold into her head with just his will alone. After a few moments, he managed to point as his wrist bands, trying to tell her to get them off. Kyuubi smirked a bit at him before playing innocent as she began to beat Zabuza some more with her tails. "Oh. You want those off. Hm... Nah. I'll take them off tomorrow."

His glare and killing intent increased by five fold at Kyuubi, so wishing he could kill her right now and be over with this hell. She just smirked at him as her eyes glow a dark crimson for a second and he fell to the ground, asleep. She shook her head a bit as she continued her beating of Zabuza. "Naruto, Haku. Take Mewtwo to the room on the east end of the house. Consider this training as it will take you most of the day to drag him over there."

Both paled at this and turned toward Mewtwo's sleeping form before sighing in resignation as the grabbed his feet and began to pull him towards the door while ignoring Zabuza's screams of mercy.