Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Cousins ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I wanted to get the first three chapters up because they pretty much set the mood. There are going to be a lot of surprises in the next few chapters so expect a lot of jaw drops and wide eyes. And oh yeah, sorry the chapters are so short…They'll be longer later, I promise!
 
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or Sailor Moon
 
 
Cousins
 
Naruto found himself standing in the center of the arena that started it all. Memories of that day flashed through his mind. Some of them made him want to burn this building to the ground; others made him want to get stronger.
 
This time though, instead of getting ready for a fight, he was with his adopted mother. It was still quite hard to accept that fact, after all it only happened two days ago.
 
Just why were they there anyway?
 
"Naruto?" He turned around and found Sakura walking up. Okay now he was confused...Why was she here? The pink haired healer seemed to have the same thoughts for she was also confused. Both teens turned to the only grown up in the room. The tall, dark haired woman smiled at them both.
 
"I bet you are wondering just what exactly is going on..." She paced in front of both shinobi. "Well...I've brought you two here to tell you something...Something that your parents have never told you before, more than likely they would never tell you..." She crossed her arms.
 
"Did you two know...That you are related?"
 
Silence. VERY. BIG. SILENCE.
 
Related!? Naruto and Sakura were RELATED!? How the HELL was that possible!? The two looked at one another in shock. How!? HOW were they related!?
 
"You two have the same great-great grandmother." Raye explained. "You are cousins."
 
Naruto's jaw hit the floor. Sakura was his cousin!? He scrunched up his nose. All this time he had liked his cousin? EWWW!!!
 
"Hino-san," Sakura stuttered, "its not possible...I mean...My mom..."
 
"Wouldn't want you to know that you are related to Naruto...I'm sure she looks down on the fact that you and he are on the same team." Raye frowned. "More than likely she wants to forget it..."
 
Sakura bowed her head. Her mother...was keeping secrets from her?
 
"Don't worry about it too much, Sakura..." Naruto's grin cheered her up. "Hey, we know now!" Sakura smiled and nodded.
 
"Are you two ready to see her? Your great-great grandmother?" Raye asked.
 
The two frowned.
 
"Sure but...wouldn't she be dead?" Naruto asked.
 
Raye gave an all knowing smile; she seemed to be smiling A LOT. "To us, death is nothing..." She placed her hand upon the large fist, said a few words that were clearly not of their language; the wall moved, revealing a vertical coffin made of crystal. "Naruto Uzamaki, Sakura Haruno...Meet your great-great grandmother..."
 
 
Care to take a guess as to who it is ::Grins::. Well, you'll find out…in a later chapter!
 
Next time: Family Feud