Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Family Feud ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well? What do you guys think so far? I personally think it's really good . I hope you guys do too.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Naruto, but I wish I did!!!
 
 
 
Family Feud
 
 
“Tsunade-sensei…Did you know that Naruto and I are cousins?”
 
The question had come from Tsunade's pink haired pupil. The girl had the day off yesterday and the very next day, she had entered Tsunade's office with a frown on her face and the question in her mind.
 
“Yes…” Tsunade leaned back in her chair. “Why ask?”
 
Bubble gum hair hid a distraught face.
 
“Why didn't you tell me?”
 
Tsunade looked at her confused. Didn't she already know? She stopped herself and frowned.
 
“Sakura…I think you need to address this question to your mother…” Tsunade replied as delicately as she could. “I didn't tell you because I had thought you already knew.”
 
Sakura nodded, Tsunade sighed.
 
“Don't blame her, Sakura…She just wanted to protect you.” Her words fell on deaf ears for the girl had rushed out of the room. The mere fact that Sakura had come back seriously disturbed about this made Tsunade wonder…
 
Just where was she all day yesterday?
 
Meanwhile Sakura raced back home deep in thought. There was only one reason as to why her mother would keep such a big secret from her.
 
That damn Nine-Tailed Fox ruined everything!
She burst through the door and found her mother slaving away at the kitchen, possibly preparing food for tonight. It was well known where Sakura got her hair color from, for her mother's hair was just as pink if not brighter than Sakura's.
 
“Sakura? Why, I thought you would be training…” The woman placed the clean dish in the cupboard.
 
“Why didn't you tell me Naruto's my cousin, mom?” Her mother's hand stopped dead cold as it reached for another plate to clean. She placed the towel on the counter and turned to her daughter.
 
“Who told you that?”
 
Sakura glared at her. “It doesn't matter who, what matters is it wasn't YOU!” She pointed an accusing finger at the woman. “You don't trust Naruto like everyone else! You think he'll go around destroying everything!”
 
Her mother frowned. “Young lady I will not take that tone from you.” She went back to her dishes. “But it is true, I didn't like the fact that we were related to him because of that…Can you blame me dear?”
 
“No…but…”
 
“Then it is settled…I'll ask Lady Hokage if you can be placed on another team in the morning.”
 
The loud sound of splintering wood had the woman turn around; her daughter had quite literary turned the kitchen table into a pile of fire wood. Her fist which caused such destruction still glowed brightly in blue hues.
 
“No.” Sakura's voice matched her expression…sheer anger.
 
Her mother placed her hands on her hips. “Excuse me?”
 
“I won't let you break us up like that!” Sakura shouted. “Just because you have a problem with him doesn't mean I do!”
 
Her mother's face hardened. “This behavior is all his doing…Sakura I no longer forbid you to see that blonde idiot again!”
 
Sakura's eyes swelled in tears. How could her mother say such a thing? Sure Naruto was an idiot but to forbid her to see him? It would break his heart! It seemed her mother would always see Naruto as a beast and not the lovable hyperactive ninja Sakura had seen every day since they had become a team.
 
Wanting to get out she raced for the door, her mother after her though she didn't listen. This wasn't fair! Naruto and she had been through so much and now they find they are family? Now her mother wanted to break UP that family? Because of some stupid beast!!!
 
She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see the figure before her until she bumped into them at near breaking speeds. It was a wonder that the person was still standing up.
 
“Whoa now…” Sakura looked up to find the beautiful face of Hino-san, Naruto's adoptive mother. She wiped Sakura's tears with a delicate hand. “Hey now…I thought shinobi weren't supposed to cry…”
 
“Sakura-chan?” She looked over and found the worried face of Naruto next to Hino-san, a bag in his hand. They had gone to the store it seemed and were heading back to their home.
 
“Naruto, why don't you take Sakura-chan to calm down hm?” Raye stated while passing the crying girl to him. Naruto nodded and led his teammate-er-cousin away.
 
“This is all your fault…” Raye turned her head to find a glaring pink haired woman in front of her. “You're going to take my daughter away!”
 
Raye paused, allowing the woman some time to cool down.
 
“You are scared, I understand.” She told the woman while placing a comforting hand upon the woman's shoulder. “But you know just as I that she needs this…It was going to happen sooner or later…” Her eyes hardened. “Know this; I would never harm a grandchild of hers.”
 
The woman paused. Her eyes began to bleed sad tears. She knew this day would come but she wanted to ignore it...Wanted it to go away so badly that she had kept secrets from her daughter just to see that this day never came…But it did…She knew this would be the last she would ever see her daughter.
 
“Please take good care of her.”
 
Raye smiled and nodded. “You have my word.” With that she gave a bow to the woman and walked away.
 
The woman smiled while wiping away her tears with her apron. She didn't want to believe it, forget it even existed, but in her heart she knew, she knew this day would come.
 
And she also knew that the word of a Sailor Senshi, was always true…Sakura, would be in good hands.
 
It was that day that Mrs. Haruno spoke with the elders, and relinquished her parental rights…Sakura was now the daughter of Raye Hino.
 
Mrs. Haruno couldn't have been more proud of her.
 
 
Next time: I Want to Train You