Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ I Want to Train You ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here it is the next chapter ! I wanted to let everyone know that there will be some fighting in this story but it's a good bit away. I've gotten to about chapter 20 ::grins::
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Naruto
 
 
 
I Want to Train You
 
 
Tsunade stared at the paper for a long time. Was it really in her hands? Did Mrs. Haruno actually relinquish her parental rights?
 
It seemed improbable! The woman greatly loved her daughter! Why would…Tsunade's eyes hardened, the tip of her finger tapped against her wooden desk. It seemed out of sorts but a lot of strange things have been happening, the biggest being Naruto's adoption…But the fact that the woman's name was on the sheet stating she was now Sakura's mother gave off warning signs in the old woman's head…
 
Raye Hino. Mrs. Haruno had given her daughter to Raye Hino.
 
There was really nothing Tsunade herself could do; the papers were signed by both parties. It was all official…and she didn't like it.
 
“Shizune!” Her assistant rushed into the room upon her name being called. “I want everything we have on Raye Hino NOW!” As her assistant rushed away, Tsunade pondered the situation. Something was going on and she was going to find out what.
 
Meanwhile, Naruto watched as Sakura moved into her new room across the hall from his own. After calming her down, he took her back to her home where her mother proceeded to kick her out. Now Naruto's mom was Sakura's mom…wait did that mean they were now siblings? Weren't they cousins? Naruto shook his head; this was all too confusing and happening all too fast. He would figure it out later; right now his main concern was Sakura.
 
“You sure you're okay, Sakura-chan?” He asked.
 
Sakura smiled. “I'm fine, Naruto-kun…”
 
Naruto pouted, not sure if he believed her or not. Soon Raye called for dinner. Happily, Naruto rushed downstairs while Sakura lagged behind calmly. As they reached the downstairs kitchen they were greeted with a glorious sight.
 
There was tons of it, all types of food, enough to have lunch four times over. Of course, Sakura expected such what with Naruto's huge appetite and all.
 
“I wasn't sure of your preference, Sakura, so I made a little of everything.”
 
The three ate in silence, well almost in silence. Naruto chatted away, happy to have his new family eating with him; though sometimes Sakura giggled at his antics, especially when Raye forced him to eat a piece of fish before eating his noodles. It was one of those moments Sakura wished she had a camera handy.
 
After eating the nasty fish, Naruto paused.
 
“Ne, Okaesan…” It still felt weird to call her that, but it was a good kind of weird, “What'll Sakura-chan call you?”
 
Raye smiled at Sakura kindly. “Sakura may call me anything she wishes…”
 
Sakura smiled back. “Thank you, Hino-san.”
 
After dinner, Raye told them they were going to have their first official family meeting. Naruto was so excited for he had never had a family meeting before; Sakura on the other hand didn't much care for them. Usually in her household, her old one mind you, family meetings were a way for parents to scold or praise their children.
 
After the kitchen had been cleaned, Raye told them to sit in the living room. The cousins stared at her form tentatively.
 
“Basically…” Raye paced a bit in front of the two sitting upon the couch. “I want to train you two.”
 
They were silent for a moment. Train? She was a trainer? Sure they saw the coffin of their great-great grandmother; they were still a bit confused about that-hell the whole situation was confusing! But…they believed Raye Hino to be a regular person, a civilian...Was she a ninja in disguise?
 
Raye shook her head. “Before you jump to any conclusions, I am not a ninja nor do I ever plan to be one.” She smirked. “I'm something much…different than that. As you two could be if you allow me to train you.”
 
“What do you mean different, Hino-san?” Sakura asked.
 
The raven haired beauty sighed. “It's…complicated…and quite hard to explain. It ties with your great-great grandmother. Which by the way I need to tell you that story someday…Later, I promise when we have time.” She crossed her arms. “Because you two are direct descendants, you two have a power that very few people could ever obtain.” She shrugged, rubbing her chin in thought. “I suppose you could call it a blood trait of sorts.”
 
Sakura's breath caught in her throat. NOW they had a blood trait!!!?? What other surprises were in store?
 
“Okay I think you should start explaining because I'm totally confused…” Sakura announced while Naruto's jaw was currently cemented to the floor.
 
“Like I said before…Later, I promise…It will be more…believable once your training is complete.” Raye replied. “That's the reason why I came back to Konoha, you two are at the proper age to…survive this training.” The two rolled their eyes. They've heard THAT one before. “It is very hard on the body and mind. Once completed…” She paused.
 
Naruto was on the edge of his seat, his hands gripping the couch cushions. Sakura wasn't sure she wanted to hear just what would happen after they completed the training.
 
“And? And!?” Naruto was near jumping to the roof tops. He was that excited.
 
“Once completed…” Raye continued, “You two will be of the most powerful people on the planet…Even the Akatsuki would run from the likes of you.”
 
It was Sakura's turn to drop her jaw to the floor. Raye Hino believed that they were THAT powerful…No one was that powerful! Not even Tsunade-sensei!
 
Her next statement seemed impossible.
 
“You will also be immune to many other blood traits including…” She smirked. “The Sharingon.”
 
The two shinobi had suddenly gone deaf due to shock at her statement.
 
Immunity…Immunity to Sasuke's blood trait…It was a dream come true…If they were immune to that…they could bring him back without a problem! Naruto was grinning up a storm, his adoptive mother had basically told him that deep down he was far more powerful than Sasuke would or could ever be. He couldn't pass up this opportunity to get this power hidden deep inside him.
 
“Well? What is your answer?”
 
There was no time for a response, for the door burst open violently. Four Anbu Black Ops rushed into the room, surrounding Raye Hino. Without a word the four performed the traveling jutsu signs…They disappeared in a large puff of smoke, taking Raye Hino with them and leaving two very confused shinobi behind.
 
 
 
Next time: Secrets