Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In honor of 4th of July I am loading TWO chapters ! Yay!
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Sailor Moon
 
 
 
Chapter 6: Secrets
 
Naruto burst into Tsuande's office, mad as hell. Sakura was behind him, staring with worried eyes at her blonde teammate/cousin. The moment his eyes spotted Tsunade sitting behind her wood desk, his eyes turned murderous.
 
“What the hell, Tsunade-baa chan!” He shouted angrily. “Why the HELL did you take my mom away!?” He knew only Tsunade would order such a thing. The question was why she did it.
 
The Fifth Hokage waited for a moment to allow Naruto to vent his frustrations and anger. Of course the boy was pissed! He had been given a family only to have it taken away from him days later. The old woman sighed.
 
“Naruto…that woman isn't who she says she is…” She pushed a folder to them which Sakura took and read.
 
“Raye Hino…” Tsunade stated with an eerie calm in her voice. “Died three days after giving birth…to Madara Uchiha.”
 
The folder dropped unceremoniously to the floor in front of Sakura. It didn't matter what was inside it, what matter was what came out of her sensei's mouth…the surname they both knew all too well. Knowing the two wouldn't be able to speak, Tsunade continued.
 
“According to the reports, she committed suicide three days after her son's birth, no one knows why.” She crossed her arms. “There's more, but its confidential information…So confidential that not even the council knows of it, only the Hokage.” Her face softened. “I'm sorry Naruto…She deceived me as well, she's going to suffer greatly for this, you can bet on it.”
 
The Kyuubi container's fists clenched so hard that blood began to trickle down to the floor from his palm. It seemed that everyone around him was telling him lies.
 
“She promised to train us…said we could be immune to the Sharigon…” He growled, beating a fist onto the wall, creating a dent on the surface. Anymore and the office would have a new window. “Dammit I'm so stupid!”
 
“Don't blame yourself, Naruto…” Tsunade went over to the distraught boy, placed a hand upon his shoulder. “It's not your fault…”
 
It was then that Jiraiya walked in with Kakashi in tow; both held grim faces. Tsunade didn't need to ask, the interrogation had gone badly.
 
Removing herself from Naruto and leaving him in Sakura's care, she went over to her fellow Sanin and the Jounin with the Sharingon eye.
 
“What happened?”
 
Jiriya proceeded to scratch his head, Kakashi sighed.
 
“Well, she certainly isn't scare of us…” The Toad Sage shrugged. “Definitely a warrior woman who has some secrets…Kakashi here used the Sharingon on her to get her to talk…”
 
Tsunade raised an eyebrow. “And?”
 
The two men looked at one another. They seemed unsure to answer her question, especially with the kids in the room. Still though, when the Hokage required an answer, you had best give her an answer, even if it wasn't what she wanted to her.
 
“Well…I can't explain it but…” Jiriya frowned. “She stared straight at it and nothing happened…I think she figured a way to become immune to it. At first I thought it was a jutsu, but her hands hadn't moved from the table. She did no hand signs.”
 
Naruto's head jerked up at that statement.
 
“She's immune to it…” He gaped. Could it have been possible she was telling the truth…?
 
Tsunade was equally surprised. By what Jiriya had stated, Raye Hino was really immune to the Sharingon…Ha! She would believe it when she saw it.
 
“There's more…” Jiriya said. “She asked Kakashi how he obtained the eye…” He stared at Tsunade with a battle look upon his face, serious as the hardest warrior. “She claimed to be the carrier of the Sharingon eyes…”
 
All watched as Tsunade paused. Calmly, she went to her desk and sat down, folding her arms in her sleeves. Jiriya knew that signal…He said something he really wasn't supposed to say.
 
“From my understanding, the Sharingon came from Madara's father…She was also asking about some kind of pen or whatever…” Jiriya hmm in thought. “I smell confidentiality…”
 
“Everyone get out!” Tsunade's burst caused everyone to jump slightly. She eyed them all. “I said MOVE! You too Shizune!”
 
Once Tsunade was alone in her office she let the mask fall. She was quite literary shocked, a rarity in all her life. The statement could have been falsified, but that still didn't leave the most important fact…
 
She went to a wall, placed her hand upon it. A seal appeared and opened the wall, revealing a compartment containing scrolls within. She discovered this little secret days after she had been given her office. The scrolls within were confidential scrolls…Scrolls that would instantly burn if not touched by a Hokage. She searched for the specific scroll on Raye Hino and found it to be still there, silently waiting to be plucked. It had not been destroyed which meant the information about her being the carrier of the Sharingon was still known only to the Hokage…
 
And Raye Hino herself.
 
There was more to be sure, which led Tsunade to grab the red object in her hands. The very pen that the woman was more than likely asking for. The smooth pen was very old, yet it looked brand new with the strange red symbol atop it. This was the other secret, the main reason why Raye Hino's records were sealed…
 
She put the seal back, carrying the pen with her, Tsunade proceeded to storm out of her office. She ignored the looks those around her gave her. At the moment her mind needed answers; the only person who could give her answers was currently locked up in prison.
 
Perhaps if she spoke to the raven haired woman who claimed to be Raye Hino, Tsunade would get some much needed answers.
 
However, something inside her old body, already knew the answers to her questions…and that, to her…Didn't make her feel any less worried.
 
 
Next Chapter: Give me Proof or Die