Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Give me Proof or Die ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next chapter! Hope you like it!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Naruto
 
 
 
Chapter 7: Give me Proof or Die
 
The raven haired woman walked into the interrogation room with grace and dignity. She placed herself in the chair opposite Tsunade and placed her hands upon the table separating them both.
 
“What do I owe this honor, Lady Hokage?” She spoke with no sarcasm but with deep sincerity.
 
The lady in question ignored the greeting. She got right down to business.
 
“Who told you that Raye Hino was the carrier of the Sharingon?”
 
The woman before her chuckled. “My lady, no one tells me things that I already know about myself…”
 
A fist pounded into the table, cracking it.
 
“Don't give me that crap, I'm not stupid.” Tsunade eyed her suspiciously. “Drop the act. Tell me who told you and I'll consider keeping you alive.”
 
The blacked haired woman raised an eyebrow. “You're confused…because the facts do not match up…I understand.” She sighed. “I was quite confused too, the first time mind you…It's not every day you're told you are a reincarnation.”
 
Reincarnation…She had read about that. Some people believed that once you die you are reincarnated into another form that depicts how you lived your life in your previous existence. Did this woman really believe that she was the reincarnation of Raye Hino?
 
“Again with the confusion…Forgive me, it's all confusing at first…” The woman sighed. “What can I do to prove to you that I am indeed Raye Hino?” She paused in thought, eyed the object in Tsunade's hands. “I see…you've brought it…”
 
The pen shone under the light above. The Fifth Hokage stared at it for a long moment. “Only Raye Hino knew exactly how this thing worked…” She threw the pen toward the woman. “If you can make this work…I'll believe anything you say.”
 
The woman across from her nodded. “My lady, may I stand?” It was Tsunade's turn to raise an eyebrow, the woman chuckled. “I must stand in order for this work, Lady Hokage.”
 
“Fine…” Tsunade highly doubted the woman would prove she was Raye Hino, but she decided to humor the woman…THEN she would kill her.
 
The woman nodded and stood. Moving away from the table she said, “Raye Hino is indeed the carrier of the Sharingon…but there is more to it than that isn't there, Lady Hokage?” She smirked. “It is the real reason as to why her records are kept under lock and key…For if told, it could spell disaster.” She placed a hand upon the wall. “I remember that day, the day I had become pregnant…I gave my word as a warrior that I would never transform again…I signed it with my own blood. That was a long time ago, when it wasn't needed…Now with Naruto and Sakura of age, it is more than likely that the secret will be well known…” She turned to stare at Tsunade. “Seeing as that it is only you and I here, I suppose the pact will be alright…But you must understand I would have to show Naruto and Sakura this someday.”
 
The woman studied the elegant pen in her hand as Tsunade watched her very closely.
 
“This will without a doubt show you that I am indeed Raye Hino…Perhaps then you will understand the story I wish to tell Naruto and Sakura as they go through their training with me. Though I suppose after this, the story will come much sooner than I had anticipated.” She stared at the pen with a gentle, almost loving look. “My, I haven't used this in a while…I knew you would keep it safe…I can hear its call already, begging me to use it…I suppose now its call shall be heard…”
 
With that she held the pen over her head and spoke the words Tsunade thought she would never hear in her life time.
 
Those guarding the room outside were worried when they caught a flash of red light coming from the small opening in the bottom of the door. Their worries were gone though when their Lady Hokage stepped out. They didn't both to ask her of the red light for her face was pensive; they knew that if the Hokage gave that look, it was best to just back off.
 
“She's been released.” Lady Hokage told them simply. “I want you two to go and fix her door to her home. I'm sure the Anbu did a number on it.” Then she walked away, not saying another word.
 
The two Shinobi stared at one another for a moment, unsure of how to take this. Something had indeed happened in there that made the Hokage look so…Serious.
 
The door opened and the black haired woman walked out, smiling at the two.
 
“Gentlemen, it was kind of you to watch over me…Perhaps someday I will invite you over for tea…” And she walked away as well, her hair swaying in an unknown wind.
 
Yes…Something indeed happened in there…and it appeared that only the Hokage and the woman would ever know.
 
Next time: Truths Revealed