Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ A Troubled Hokage ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another chapter! Yay! I'm glad you all like this story! I've already finished it! Well, sort of…I've got the main skeleton, there's just some tweaking I've got to do first. The first ten chapters are completely done; I'm working on the next few. At the moment, the story-completed- is nearly 40 chapters long. WOW…the longest I've ever done!
 
Disclaimers: I do not own Naruto or Sailor Moon characters!
 
 
A Troubled Hokage
 
 
Upon returning to her office, Tsunade barked out so many orders she swore her head would spin. They needed to find the Akatsuki and FAST. The Hokage tower was a hustle and bustle of activity that day.
 
Apocalypse…The word hung in her head when she ordered her ninja and assistant around. This was BIG. Bigger than anything the slug woman had ever encountered in her sixty years of existence.
 
Of the orders, one was to send an emergency message to Gaara. She needed to speak with their allies, the Sand nation. After all, the Kazekage was once a container before…It was only fair that he knew at least some of this information.
 
That thought made the old woman pause. If Gaara had been a container, did that mean he was a direct descendant of a Sailor Senshi? Raye stated that the container had to be a direct descendant or the container would go insane and quite possibly be consumed with the corrupt power.
 
That knocked Gaara off the list of descendants.
 
Thinking ahead, Tsunade ordered Raye to send for the other…ancestors. It was pointless to order Raye to send for the others who she claimed have also been reincarnated into this century. The fire woman had blatantly refused, saying that they were busy with other affairs.
 
“Besides,” She had said, “they will gather when ready.”
 
All of this seemed like a dream; Moon Princesses and warrior girls with skimpy skirts. Tsunade had to admit, the first time she had read the confidential scroll of Raye Hino she had thought it was a mistake…a big prank placed on the Hokage. But the first Hokage had signed it along with Raye Hino herself.
 
Plus the fact that she witnessed Sailor Mars' transformation with her own eyes shed any doubts within the slug woman's mind.
 
There was another thing…this training Raye asked to let upon Naruto and Sakura…The raven haired woman had said Naruto would become a Knight…while Sakura…
 
Well, Sakura would get the skimpy skirt and quite possibly the title of LEADER due to her lineage with the Queen or Neo-Queen or whatever the hell she was called.
 
Again, another problem…The not dead but living woman that was hidden practically in Konoha's backyard. When asked when the elegant woman would awaken, even Hino was unsure.
 
“When she is needed, she will wake, but not in the way you believe her to.” Was all the Fire Senshi could tell the Hokage.
 
Who knew when that would be? And what did Raye mean with her hidden message of the woman waking yet not waking? It didn't really matter to Tsunade; she just had to make sure the woman was well protected before then. She already seemed quite protected as it is. Hell NO ONE knew about the secret compartment in the arena in the middle of the forest of death. It was amazing no one had FELT the essence that sleeping woman was giving off. It had to be contained, that was the only explanation.
 
Then yet another problem…what would happen when the woman woke from her kami knows how long slumber? Would she declare herself ultimate ruler of all? Would she force her hand on everyone that did not agree to proclaim her their queen?
 
At these questions, Raye Hino had chuckled…Okay not chuckled, she outright laughed.
 
“Usagi would NEVER in a million years do that…She's much too nice.” Raye laughed out as though it were preposterous for the Hokage to even consider it to happen. Well how the hell was she supposed to know!? She'd never met the damn woman before!!!
 
All of this was giving Tsunade a really bad headache. There were so many problems to this but no enough solutions. Too many risks with no back up plans. All she had to go on was a story, and the word of a 3 millennia year old woman.
 
Yes, Raye Hino had stated she, and the other ancestors, adding to all their reincarnations… were all exactly 3 millennia years old.
 
Suddenly Tsunade didn't feel so old anymore.
 
It made so much sense though. Orochimaru no doubt had captured one of these Sailor Senshi and used her ability to reincarnate to create his `body switching' jutsu…Add to that the fact that he wanted Sasuke, a direct descendant of the Fire Senshi, to be his new body…boy this was starting to fill in so many gaps.
 
Thank kami Orochimaru hadn't succeeded. The report was on her desk when she arrived…Mr. Snake Man was dead. She decided to keep this information to herself for the time being…Naruto and Sakura didn't need any more complications.
 
Oh yeah…about those two…Raye Hino had indeed asked to train them, but at a price. They would be off the mission roster until further notice. Naruto was no problem, but Sakura…
 
Sakura was Tsunade's best medic ninja! To take her off missions would be a crime against her fellow ninja and all of Konoha.
 
But considering what was at stake, Tsunade had no choice but to agree. That was what she was doing at the moment, taking Naruto and Sakura off the mission roster. When she came to the part where upon the sheet she was to state for how long, it was uncertain…hence she left it blank.
 
Signing the paper, she leaned in her chair. Yes…so many problems but not enough answers…Guess she would just have to have faith in the woman older than time.
 
The blonde Hokage only hoped that her faith in the Fire Senshi would not be in vain.
 
 
Next chapter: Training