Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Training ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next chapter is up! Hope you all like it!
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Sailor Moon
 
 
Training
 
 
“What!?” Ino shrieked, causing those across the street to cover their ears.
 
“You heard me.” Sakura's mother wiped her hands on her apron. “Sakura doesn't live here anymore.” The door was shut right in Ino's gapping face.
 
Ino stood there on the Haruno stoop in a shocked stupor. Sakura had moved out and hadn't told her! That pink haired, big foreheaded brat! She was so kicking her ass when she saw her!
 
She walked down the street, furious when she spotted Shikamaru in the distance. Maybe he's seen the bubblegum haired idiot.
 
Apparently he hadn't or didn't care.
 
She asked around. Apparently NO ONE had seen the Hokage's student…Not even the hospital staff. The nurse at the desk had told Ino that Sakura's duties at the hospital had been suspended until further notice by order of the Hokage. This made her think Sakura had gone on a mission, and again the nurse surprised her.
 
Naruto and Sakura had been taken off the mission roster.
 
What the hell was going on!?
 
Fearing the worst had happened, Ino raced around town, trying to find anyone that might help her find the remains of team 7. Even their new teammate, Sai, had stated he hadn't seen any of them, not since the party celebrating Naruto's new adoptive status. Curious as she, he decided to help her locate his teammates.
 
Very soon, Kiba had been recruited as well. Adding a dragged Shikamaru into the mix…They had a pretty good team.
 
Using Akamaru, they followed Naruto's scent deep within the forest. The dog stopped in his tracks on a hill overlooking an expanse of field surrounded by trees. Upon looking over, their eyes met a disturbing sight.
 
They spotted Hino-san in the clearing, observing a match between a battered Naruto and a bruised Sakura. On the two fighting shinobi's foreheads were sutras…One on Sakura's, two on Naruto's.
 
“Their training…NOW can I leave?” Shikamaru sighed, glad the goose chase had been over.
 
“Since when did Naruto and Sakura ever spar together?” Kiba snorted. “This might get ugly.”
 
“It already IS ugly!” Ino glared. “Look! They're about to fall over!”
“They've been going at it like this ever since this morning…” The search and rescue team jumped as Shino appeared behind a tree, a bug on his finger. “I spotted them a while ago while catching bugs…” The bug flew to his shoulder, allowing him to place his hands in his pockets.
 
“Must be trying to train to get Sasuke again…” Shikamaru shrugged. “It's obvious.”
 
Suddenly Naruto and Sakura plopped onto the ground, their breathing dangerously erratic. Their eyes were heavy…They were near in faint.
 
“Get up.” Hino-san ordered sternly. The two hadn't moved. “I said get up.”
 
“Geez…talk about a slave driver…” Kiba said.
 
They watched Naruto groan then whine.
 
“Okaesan…I can't move…”
 
Hino-san crossed the expanse to them, her arms hardly crossed over her chest. She was indifferent to his pleas of mercy.
 
“It's to be expected, as I have told you before.” She knelt to them. “You're chakra is gone, therefore your bodies have nothing to work with. Now get up.”
 
The onlookers paused. They…They were completely depleted of chakra?
 
“Hino-san put those scrolls on their foreheads.” Shino explained. “I believe they suppress one's chakra to dangerous levels.”
 
“Dangerous as hell, I can't feel anything!” Kiba growled. “What the hell is she trying to do? Kill them?”
 
Sakura's groan had the onlookers' eyes on her form. “Hino-san…I don't think—“
 
“No thinking.” Hino-san had interrupted her speech. “Thinking about anything won't bring out your star seed. You've got to feel it. Now I will not say it again. GET. UP.”
 
Star seed? What the heck was a star seed? The onlookers watched as their tired and broken friends helped each other up.
 
“You're tired and bruised…” Hino-san circled Naruto and Sakura calmly. “You've got no defenses whatsoever…Nor do you have the strength to counter an attack…Good…” Then she produced a fire ball in her hands…
 
And proceeded to attack Naruto and Sakura…full force.
 
Ino screamed, the boys rushed into the clearing, standing in front of the charred bodies of their friends. Ino, in a crying hysteria, rushed to the said bodies in hopes of reviving them.
 
“What the hell lady!?” Kiba growled as he and the others readied themselves to attack the woman. “You freaking killed them!”
 
“The Hokage will not like this…” Shino stated. “Be glad we will deal with you and not her.”
 
Hino-san hadn't flinched at their statements, nor had she spoken. The fire ball disappeared from her palm. Angry and sad at the same time, the boys charged at her with the intent to kill.
 
That is…until Ino screamed…Again.
 
Quickly the boys turned their heads to the blonde koinichi.
 
Naruto and Sakura…were standing…but that didn't cause the boys to pale, nor did it cause the chills that ran up the boys' spins.
 
It was the glowing light around Naruto and Sakura that caused such to happen.
 
 
Next time: Ami