Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Ami ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I hope you all have a good weekend! I really like the next few chapters and I hope you guys do too. Oh yeah, if I get ANYTHING wrong with the names of team Hebi, please tell me. I have very little knowledge of this team.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Sailor Moon
 
 
Ami
 
Sasuke stared at the expanse of what was once a lair of Orochimaru. The battle with the snake lord had been fierce but in the end Sasuke had triumphed. It was really no big deal to the younger Uchiha, he knew he was going to win against that old geezer.
 
All of the prisoners were free, again something Sasuke didn't care about. Only one thing mattered to Sasuke.
 
Itachi's head lying next to his decapitated body.
 
Now Sasuke was ready, ready to kill the brother who murdered his clan.
 
Sasuke chose certain people to be on the team to help him. They were the strongest and the smartest under the ruling of Orochimaru: Karin, Juugo, Suigetsu…
 
And a blue haired woman known as Ami.
 
Sasuke remembered the woman when he had first come to Orochimaru. She cleaned his wounds after training using strange methods involving ice crystals. It reminded Sasuke much of Haku's abilities with ice and snow.
 
She was a big mystery, not that he really cared much about it. Sasuke only became interested in her when Orochimaru told him that the blue haired woman was his prize captive. It was her that got him into those experiments of his. The old snake had said he had watched the woman battle his own henchmen…She had transformed into something and quite literary kicked butt.
 
The old snake had also stated that the woman's blood helped him created his body switching jutsu. She was, to put it to the extreme, Orochimaru's life line. Extremely smart, smarter than Karin, she barely spoke a word, simply doing as Orochimaru asked. There was no curse mark on her, making Sasuke believe she had willingly served Orochimaru.
 
Her defense skills were amazing, consisting of strange bubbles that created a thick mist which Sasuke could barely see through even with his Sharingon activated. She would be very useful indeed.
 
The blue haired woman approached Sasuke, straightening her lap coat.
 
“I'm not going to help you, Uchiha-san.” She always spoke so properly, even to the prisoners she worked with. “I only hope I saved at least a little piece of your soul while under Orochimaru's service.”
 
The Uchiha raised an eyebrow, the woman was always so weird.
 
Karin eyed the woman through her coke-bottle glasses. “Well if you're not coming then get going already!”
 
“Not until I retrieve what rightfully belongs to me.” She stared at the expanse of rubble, holding out her hand she said strange words, words Sasuke couldn't understand. A rock began to shake. It moved to reveal a strange looking object; a golden pen with a strange blue symbol atop it. That pen had been a decoration on Orochimaru's throne.
 
The pen floated to Ami, she gripped it firmly in her hand.
 
“Now, if you will excuse me…” She placed the pen in her lab coat pocket. “I will be heading to Konoha.”
 
Suigetsu chuckled. “Got a boyfriend there? I thought you were from Mist.”
 
Ami nodded. “In this life, I am…But in another…” She shook her head. “My true reason for being is waiting for me there…Orochimaru was nothing more than a…temporary employer.” She stared at Sasuke. “Deep down you know it, you unconsciously do it…disguising your true purpose as a revenge mission.” She smiled. “I only hope you realize the irony in the situation before it is too late…” She sighed. “I also hope that my friend can forgive me for not saving her blood son…”
 
Karin frowned. “How dare you say that to Sasuke-kun! You freak!”
 
“I say such because it's true. He will not see the truth until he wants to.” With that said she turned, began walking away from them. She waved back to them as she went further away.
 
“I'll tell the young prince and young princess that I have seen you, Sasuke…” She called back. “After all this time, I am sure they are quite worried over their teammate.” Then she disappeared in a rain shower of ice.
 
Suigetsu snorted. “Prince and princess? What kind of crap is that? If she weren't hot I would kill her.”
 
Sasuke hadn't moved, his eyes lay upon the spot which Ami once stood. Her words echoed through his mind. They were rejected just as quickly. Turning in the opposite direction he ordered his team away.
 
There was no way in hell he was going to admit it anyone…But Ami's words stung him in a place deep inside he never sought to look at.
 
This place, hidden under his anger and malice, sealed by the curse mark on his neck, was home to a light…that was silently pulsing with red fire.
 
He got a strange sense and pushed it away, he needed to complete his mission…Kill his brother.
 
But…why…
 
Why was he suddenly feeling…as though…
 
As though he…As though he were betraying his inner being…The inner that was silently demanding he rush to Konoha, kneel and beg forgiveness of his transgressions not to the Hokage…
 
But to a pink haired, annoying girl…and a hyperactive Kyuubi container.
 
 
 
Next time: Enter the Scout of Wind