Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Enter the Scout of Wind ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, as I was writing this I realized I had hit a snag. Usually I don't like to change a lot from the series I use in my stories, but this is a major thing I have to change: The Sand Siblings, Gaara, Temari, and Kankurou. In order for my story to work, they CANNOT be related. So, in my story, they are NOT REALTED. Sorry all you readers out there, but there was no other way to do it.
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Sailor Moon series
 
 
Enter the Scout of Wind
 
The first thing Sakura's tired eyes gazed upon were the worried eyes of Ino.
 
“Ino…?” She rose, finding herself in a hospital bed, Naruto occuping a bed beside her. “When…What…?”
 
“You've been in the hospital for two days.” Ino explained. “After you and Naruto…um…glowed all funny, you both knocked out cold. Kiba, Shikamaru, Shio, Sai, and myself took you and idiot head to the hospital.” She frowned. “You okay, Sakura?”
 
Sakura spoke not a word as she moved to a sitting position on the bed with her legs planted on the floor.
 
“We…We…glowed?”
 
The blonde stared curiously at her friend. “Yeah,” she told her pink haired friend, “Naruto was gold-yellow like and you were white…” She put her hands on her hips. “Must have been an after effect from that woman's attack. Pretty powerful stuff.”
 
“Hino-san?”
 
Ino snorted. “Why would you want to know about her? She nearly killed you!!!”
 
The pink konoichi sighed and shook her head. She stared at her feet, making sure she could move her toes.
 
“She was just trying to help us, Ino…” Sakura stated as she stood.
 
The blonde stood as well. “HELP YOU!?” Her shriek could be heard in the outside hallway. “Sakura she threw freaking fireballs at you when you couldn't defend yourself!”
 
Again bubble-gum hair shook side to side.
 
“You wouldn't understand…” Sakura paused. She placed a pale hand over the hospital gown to her heart and closed her eyes. Ino grew worried.
 
“Sakura?” Her plea went on deaf ears. Sakura stood there silently with closed eyes and hand-covered heart.
 
A groan came from the other bed as Naruto started to wake. Ino rushed to his side, knowing he would help.
 
“Naruto! Something's wrong with Sakura!”
 
The blonde teen paused then sat up. He stared at Sakura's form for a moment then smiled.
 
It wasn't his traditional smile, that's what made it scary. It was a genuine smile…no half smirk like those he wore when going into battle, nor the flat out grin he held when he pulled a good prank and got away with it. It was a very genuine smile, but his genuine smile was nothing compared to what came out of Naruto's mouth.
 
“She's okay Ino.”
 
It wasn't the words that freaked Ino out, it was how he SAID it. His voice was calm and normal.
 
Naruto was acting NORMAL.
 
WHAT THE HELL!? Ino's mind screamed loudly.
“I see you two are awake…” Ino swiveled around to see Hino-san at the door, one hand against the door frame, the other at her hip. “Feels great doesn't it?”
 
“Yeah…” Naruto stood, stretched his arms to get the kinks out. “Feels like I'm…”
 
“Complete.” Sakura finally answered, her eyes wide open.
 
There was that scary, genuine smile again forming on Naruto's face. “Yeah…” He went over, stood beside Sakura. “So, okaesan, what happens now?”
 
The woman leaning against the doorframe smirked.
 
“Now the real fun begins…” She turned to leave. “I'll wait outside. Be ready you two…because now you've opened a can of worms…and there is no going back.”
 
As her form left, Ino was well beyond confused. That confusion turned to anger when something else came to mind.
 
Those idiots had completely ignored her! Acted as though she wasn't in the room, saying weird things…Those…Those…
 
“Alright sister, start spilling!” Ino's anger flowed from her lips as she pointed an accusing finger on Sakura's big forehead. “You aren't leaving until I get some answers!”
 
It was Naruto's hand that removed Ino's hand from Sakura's forehead.
 
“Sorry Ino,” He grinned his signature grin this time, “it's confidential.” He took Sakura's hand, headed for the door. “Come on cousin, I wanna train!”
 
Sakura rolled her eyes but allowed the grinning blonde to `escort' her away. Ino plopped back into her chair, frozen.
 
Naruto just called Sakura cousin…COUSIN…Her mind could take no more surprises for she fainted on the spot. A nurse found her some moments later.
 
Meanwhile, Naruto, Sakura, and Raye were heading toward a training sight when Naruto stopped in his tracks. Sakura eyed him curiously, Naruto's grin intensified.
 
“GAARA!” Feeling the Kazekage's presence enter the city, Naruto raced to met up with him, his family in tow. The gate wasn't that far, only a few blocks away. Upon reaching the gate, seeing a head full of blood red hair, Naruto jumped it, hugging the owner furiously.
 
A growl came from the red-head teen currently being crushed by Naruto.
 
“Naruto Uzamaki…” Gaara's voice hadn't changed one bit. It was cold and calm. “Get off.”
 
Granting the Kazekage's request, Naruto removed his person from the red head, giving him a light punch in the arm.
 
“How's it feel to be free of that stupid raccoon, huh?” Naruto chuckled.
 
“Fine.” Came the blunt reply but Naruto knew better. Gaara was elated, as elated as Gaara of the sand could be.
 
“Naruto!” Naruto froze, finding Raye's glare terrifying. “Apologize to the Kazekage NOW!”
 
Naruto pouted. “Aw but—“ Her look stopped him. Was this that `shut up and do it' mother look everyone complained about? Had to be, because already he hated it. He sighed. “Fine…” He got some stares but he ignored them as he bowed to Gaara. “Sorry Kazekage-sama…”
 
Gaara raised an eyebrow, Kankurou was shocked. The puppet master scratched the top of his head.
 
“What the heck happened to you? Did you grow up over night or something?” He asked the blonde Kyuubi container.
 
“Something like that,” said blonde replied with a smile. He stood between Raye and Sakura with a proud stance. “Meet my new mom!” He gestured to Raye. “And my cousin!” He gestured to Sakura.
 
Kankurou choked, Gaara tensed.
 
Apparently, a lot of things had happened here in Konoha…
 
“Hey, where's Temari?” Naruto ignored their expressions as he looked for the wind mistress. It was rare for her to not be with them.
 
The sand village boys stared at one another. Gaara crossed his arms, closed his eyes. Kankurou frowned. Both gestured behind them.
 
Temari was there, just now walking through the gates, a tall blonde man walking beside her. Temari seemed a bit…stressed with the man beside her…Must be because her large fan was nowhere in sight.
 
The two came up and upon setting his eyes on the three Konoha citizens, the blonde haired man smirked; particularly at Naruto and Sakura.
 
“Well, well, well…You two certainly are related to dumpling head.” A chuckle. “Hopefully you aren't as…clumsy as she is.”
 
Pause.
 
Holy…HE was a SHE!!!!
 
Raye laughed at the man-er-woman. “After all this time, you still favor men's clothing…” She shook her head. The blonde woman shrugged, placed her hands in her pockets.
 
“What can I say? It's my thing.” She placed a hand on Temari's shoulder. “Well, here she is…my blood daughter.”
 
“Blood daughter?” Sakura looked at Raye. “Hino-san…What does she mean?”
 
“It means that Temari is her direct descendant…” Raye explained. “And it appears you've met before…”
 
“Should've expected it…” The blonde woman smirked. “As they say `there are no such things as coincidences', ne Raye-chan?”
 
Raye nodded. “Correct, Haruka-san. Especially when it comes to us.”
 
Haruka moved away from Temari and approached Naruto and Sakura. “Name's Haruka, Sailor Senshi of Uranus, the wind planet.” Eyeing the two critically she said, “Seems like Raye-chan did her job in getting your star seeds out. Good…” She smirked. “Well, say goodbye to Raye-chan because I'm taking over the next stage…And Temari here…” she gestured to the wind mistress. “Is gonna train with you.”
 
Temari gaped as if the idea was totally ridiculous. “Me? Train with them? But Haruka-san…” her words were silenced when Haruka stared at her over a shoulder. The stare was cold and dangerous, one she knew to fear.
 
“Careful Temari…” The woman's voice didn't betray her anger at her pupil's scoff attitude. “They're going to be YOUR future charges…not to mention that technically they're also YOUR rulers. Remember that.”
 
Temari bowed her head. “Yes, Haruka-san.” Her mind processed the information, causing her to stare at her sensei with wide eyes. “Wait, rulers?”
 
Temari wasn't the only one who was unsure of Haruka's statement. Even Naruto and Sakura were weirded out not to mention Gaara and Kankurou nearby as well.
 
Raye sighed at their expressions. “I had thought it would have been obvious to you both…” She held her gaze at the cousins. “Naruto, Sakura…Think about it…Your great-great grandmother was a Queen, your great-grandmother and great-grandfather were princess and prince respectively…Your grandparents had no titles but the mere fact that they were children of the princess and prince leaves you two with three generations of royalty under your belt…”
 
Gaara's eyes widened, Temari stared incredulously, Kankurou raised a shaking finger at the two Konoha shinobi, mouth wide open in shock.
 
“That…That would make…y…you…” He stuttered, unable to believe the information.
 
Raye nodded his claims, her eyes still on Naruto and Sakura.
 
“Honest to Kami…” both she and Haruka smiled at them. “Royalty.”
 
It appears the surprises never ceased.
 
 
 
Next Time: Transformation (Akio Says Hi)