Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Transformation ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two chapters! Yay! Hope you like them!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto and Sailor Moon Series
 
 
 
Transformation (Akio says Hi)
 
 
 
 
Haruka, the woman who wore men's clothing, was very strict.
 
We are talking military strict.
 
She had taken the next step in their training, the transformation. Temari joined them, much to the wind mistress' annoyance. Now they stood in a Konoha training sight about to learn how to transform. Transform into what…They were unsure, but Naruto had a good idea what, at least he figured what the girls would be transforming into; thanks to his little encounter with one particular ancestor.
 
The Wind Senshi turned her blue eyes to the Fire Senshi. Raye rolled her eyes at her companion.
 
“Why do I have to do it?” She asked, annoyance in her voice.
 
Haruka chuckled. “Because I'm not about to cause a ruckus.”
 
“You're just mad because the outfit requires a skirt.” Raye huffed. “Besides I signed a blood note swearing I wouldn't do it.”
 
Naruto groaned. “Okaesan, please tell me you're not going to wear that weird outfit that other ancestor wore…”
 
Haruka raised an eyebrow at Raye. The two communicated silently. Haruka's eyes tensed for a moment before her gaze met Naruto's.
 
“Keep your shirt on boy…” Haruka waved him off. “Only women become sailor senshi, you're going to be a knight.” She smirked.
 
“A knight!? Awesome!” He paused. “What…what's a knight?” Haruka ruffled his hair. “Hey!”
 
“You'll find out soon enough…” She eyed Raye. “Well…get going…”
 
Raye groaned. “Fine, but if any perverts come by…” Haruka nodded her understanding. The fire senshi came up to the three shinobi. She held out a golden pen with a strange red symbol atop it. She presented it to Naruto, Temari, and Sakura.
 
“This is a transformation pen…A Sailor Senshi's most prized possession.” She explained as she walked by them in their straight line that Haruka had demanded they stand in. “Sailor Senshi use this pen as a concentration point. They focus their star seed into it, bringing it out to use fully. Naruto, since you will be a knight, your focus will be drawn to an object of great importance to you.”
 
Naruto nodded. Something of great importance to him…Hmm…
 
“Um…Hino-san…” Sakura frowned. “Just…what will we transform into?”
 
Raye smirked, as did Haruka. “You'd better step back.”
 
She moved to the center of the site, where the three ninja had given her a good amount of space to work. Raye held the golden pen above her head and shouted a strange phrase.
 
“Mars Planet Power, Make Up!”
 
Fire engulfed her very being. This was nothing compared to Hotaru's transformation. Hers didn't require fire and brimstone. Scared for his mother's life, Naruto planned to head inside the flames when Haruka stopped him.
 
He and the others watched as the fires burned away Raye Hino's clothes. The fires did not burn an inch of her skin, merely caressed it as a mother would her child. The fire formed her new clothing and when it faded away to the last string of her clothes, they were met with the sight of her.
 
She wore the skimpiest outfits they had ever seen, consisting of a very short red skirt and a white body suit. Red high heels adorned her feet while long white gloves reached a few inches above her elbow. A red sailor collar fitted her shoulders, ending with a big purple bow on the center of her chest. A similar purple bow rested behind her above the line of her skirt. Their gaze rose to her forehead, where a golden v-shaped tiara rested on her forehead with a ruby shining in the center of it. Dangling star earrings finished her very strange ensemble.
 
“Temari, Sakura…” Haruka's voice broke the silence in the air. “You'll end up wearing something of this nature once you've transformed.” She gestured to Raye's ensemble. “Strange I know…but this is the uniform of a Sailor Senshi.”
 
“Sakura is NOT wearing THAT!” Naruto shouted angrily. He had already seen a similar outfit before. Now that he knew Sakura would one day end up in one, it didn't make him feel any happier about any of this. He was NOT going to let a bunch of guys start ogling his cousin!
 
The two senshi gave knowing smiles at each other.
 
“Can't be helped, Naruto…” Raye leaned to her left. “Now…here's what—“ She paused as did Haruka. Temari stared at the two.
 
“Haruka-sensei….?”
 
Suddenly, Raye stood in front of the three shinobi, her face that of a warrior's. Haruka pulled out her own transformation pen and call out the words “Uranus Planet Power, Make Up!”, she transformed using winds and light. She wore a similar outfit to Raye's, only her skirt was a light blue and her bows yellow. The mere fact that both women had transformed led the shinobi to one conclusion.
 
An enemy was approaching.
 
“Stay behind me and keep quiet.” Raye told them. Temari glared at her.
 
“We're shinobi stupid! We can handle it!” She reached for her no existent fan. “Dammit! I forgot I left it at home!”
 
A large beam of light shot from the trees, Haruka intercepted it with a strange knife before it could hit its mark.
 
“Temari get them out of here NOW!” Haruka ordered.
 
“Hey wait a second!” Naruto shouted.
 
Another beam headed straight for them, this one behind. It raced toward them without them even sensing it. The beam split into two and plucked Naruto and Sakura from the ground.
 
“What the hell!? Let me go!” Naruto shouted.
 
“Such language…are you quite sure this one is her descendant?” The voice was loud, full of malicious.
 
A man appeared in the site, dressed in all gray. Upon his left ear was a golden orb, glowing silently. His hair was spiked up to its ends over his head like white fire. He sighed and crossed his arms. “Still though, crazy it sounds, they have the same scent as that woman did…After I killed her that is…”
 
“Let them go!” Raye shouted with anger. The man simply picked at his nails with a dagger.
 
“Sorry, can't do that…Orders are orders…” The dagger formed into two. “Think of it this way, you can see your mommy again pinky.” Sakura looked at him. “Oh yeah, your birth mother's dead…Killed her oh…about an hour ago.”
 
Sakura was frozen, Naruto was pissed.
 
“You jerk! I'll—“
 
“Cut the crap and die.” He threw the daggers straight for them.
 
Thankfully the daggers were stopped by Temari's kunais. Raye threw sutras at Naruto and Sakura's bonds; the two dropped to the ground.
 
“Ever faithful eh…” The man sighed. “Oh well looks like I'll-“ He paused, his eyes grew wide as he looked down.
 
There was Haruka's sword, protruding from his chest.
 
The man dropped to the ground revealing Haruka behind him. The cross dressing Sailor Senshi rolled him over to glare at his face. The man coughed up blue blood.
 
“Akio, says hi.” Then his body turned to blue dust.
 
Haruka stood while grabbing her sword as Raye rushed past her to Naruto and Sakura.
 
“Are you two alright?” She asked. Sakura nodded slowly, Naruto was laying face first, his eyes swirling. “Sakura…” The pink haired girl's shoulders shook, Raye hugged her. “Calm down…We'll go and find out if it is true, okay? For now help Naruto…” The Sailor Senshi removed herself from Sakura and went to Haruka and Temari.
 
Temari looked between the two women; they passed frowns to each other, their eyes stern and worried. The two returned to their civilian clothes but their faces remained.
 
“Temari.” Haruka's voice was angry and worried at the same time. “Alert The Hokage and the Kazekage…we need to talk.” When her blood daughter hadn't moved her glare intensified. “GO!”
 
Temari shook from her trance, nodded and raced away. Sakura had seen the interaction between the two; she had also seen the looks between the elder senshi when the man had said that strange name.
 
“Hino-san, Haruka-san…Who is Akio?” Sakura asked them, curiously while she checked on Naruto.
 
Raye stared at her for a long moment. She smiled and patted her pink head.
 
“Don't worry too much about it right now, Sakura-chan…Okay?”
 
Sakura nodded, trusting her words…For now.
 
 
Next time: The Purpose for Living