Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ The Gathering ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alright, after this chapter, things start to get a bit serious. The tone of the story will change. In the beginning, I tried to keep the tone of the Naruto series during the story, after this chapter, the tone will lean a little more into the Sailor Moon manga tone. Characters are going to change, not their personalities (something I try to not change in my stories) but their look on lives. Big changes are in store ::grins::.
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto or Sailor Moon series
 
 
 
The Gathering
 
 
Tsunade was close to a heart attack as she stared at Raye Hino once again. The raven haired woman looked so calm in the situation, yet Tsunade was quite literary a nervous wreck. Well who would be after all that's happened?
 
“Every time you come into my office there's someone about to destroy the world.” Tsunade glared at her. “NOW I've got this Akio guy to worry about.”
 
Raye shook her head, as calm as the rising sun. “You concentrate on locating the Akatsuki, we will handle Akio…Not like we haven't before.” She turned to leave. “Oh yes, I will return later…with another list.”
 
At Raye's final statement, the fifth Hokage raised an eyebrow. “A list of what?”
 
The ancestor of fire smiled. “A list…of descendants.”
 
 
**__________________________________**___________________________ __________**
 
 
 
Naruto closed the door to Sakura's room. Sakura's birth mother had indeed been murdered. Tsunade-ba chan had confirmed it. She said the woman was found in her home, her head sliced from her body.
 
Needless to say, Sakura broke down in tears.
 
Naruto took her back home, at the request of Raye. He held her for a good while until she fell into a deep sleep, probably from the water Haruka had told her to drink.
 
The Kyuubi container was more than mad, he was pissed. ANOTHER person wanted him dead but this time they wanted Sakura dead too. Only this time it wasn't because of the nine-tailed fox…It was because of their family, because they were the direct descendants of Neo-Queen Serenity.
 
He was so kicking some butt.
 
“Naruto…” He turned, found Raye at the top of the steps. “She'll be fine…Come down stairs so we can talk…”
 
He nodded and followed his mother downstairs. Haruka was there against the wall, Temari frowning on the couch. It was to be expected to see them.
 
But Neij, Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, Ino…And Gaara?
 
Wait a minute, what were his friends doing here!?
 
“What's going on?” He asked.
 
“Naruto,” Raye placed a hand on his shoulder, “because of the attack…Haruka and I thought it best that we…gather everyone.”
 
Shikamaru sighed and rolled his eyes. “So they were attacked, so what?”
 
Haruka laughed. “You may fool everyone but you sure don't fool us kid…” She pushed herself off the wall. “Naruto…” She gestured to Neiji, Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Ino. “Meet the court. Well…part of it anyway.”
 
Pause.
 
“Court!? What the hell are you talking about lady!?” Ino shouted.
 
“The court is what we are called.” The blue haired woman came out of the kitchen, typing away at some hand held contraption. “The court, consisting of Sailor Senshi and, in this case, Knights. I deduce the boys are court of the prince while the girls are court of the princess.”
 
“Prince? Princess? What are you talking about?” Sai asked.
 
“To put it mildly…” Haruka smirked. Placing her hands on Naruto's shoulders, she turned him to face the others. “Meet one of the two final members of the Moon Clan…Prince Naruto…your charge.”
 
Pause.
 
Ino burst into a laughter fit so hard that tears came from her eyes.
 
“You've got to be joking! NARUTO a prince?! Ha!”
 
SLAP.
 
The red hand print was burning on Ino's face. She stepped away from the black haired teen that seemed to have walked through the front door without anyone sensing her presence. The girl's black, soul-less eyes made Ino shiver and back away.
 
“No one mocks the most noble of royalty…especially when that royalty is theirs to protect.”
She walked up to Naruto, smiled at him. “I see you've changed your mind…That's wonderful news.” They watched as she calmly walked up the steps out of sight.
 
“That's Hotaru for you…” Haruka shook her head. “That leaves…”
 
“Seven more, Haruka-san.” Ami replied. “They should be here within the hour.”
 
Neiji's eyes hardened. “What exactly is going on here…And does the Hokage know about this?”
 
Suddenly, a burst of leaves circled in one spot of the room. The shinobi in the room knew it to be a traveling jutsu of a sort. The leaves disappeared, revealing a tall brunette woman with a bag slung over her back.
 
“Hey guys!” She grinned. “Makoto ready to get some action!”
 
Ami giggled, Raye waved. Haruka rolled her eyes. Seconds later, the door burst open and a blonde rushed in breathing hard.
 
“Hey! Don't start without ME! I'm the leader after all!” She huffed.
 
“Could've fooled me…” Haruka murmured, the blonde gave her a raspberry.
 
“We are still missing five others…” Ami deduced.
 
A light pulsed, when it faded, two women were seen…along with a red headed girl, a green haired girl and…
 
The room grew silent, the air heavy and thick.
 
“Sasuke…” Naruto breathed out, his eyes wide, breaking the silence that hung in the air.
 
“Sasuke?” The group looked up to see Sakura's wide eyes as well, Hotaru beside her.
 
The black haired teen girl smiled.
 
“Now, we can begin…”
 
 
 
Next time: Thoughts of a Kazekage