Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ Hot Spring ( Chapter 33 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I had planned on a funny scene at the hot spring and you all gave me a good idea! There is going to be some embarrassed boys in the next few chapters! ::evil grin::
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto or Sailor Moon Series
 
Hot Spring
 
Raye thought it would be a good bonding mission to go to the hot spring and the other elders agreed wholeheartedly. The whole group needed to learn to work as a unit, like their ancestors had done with one another. It took some persuasion on Naruto's part (actually he all but forced them to go for Sakura's benefit) but the boys had agreed.
 
There was a little problem though…Sasuke had persuaded, or rather ordered, team Hebi along as well. He stated they needed to learn to get along with everyone, some believed otherwise.
 
So here they were, at a local hot spring trying to relax. Sakura didn't care what the others thought, she was just glad she could get away.
 
Karin was on the other side, glaring at Sakura but she paid the woman no mind. No jealous, in need of a hair brush, red haired woman was going to ruin Sakura's day today.
 
She sank in the water with a comfortable sigh. This is what she needed: rest, relaxation…
 
“Cannonball!”
 
Water splashed right into Sakura's face as well as Karin's. Gala's form popped out of the steaming water; it was hard to stay mad at the red head for she was grinning. Karin glared at her, while Sakura started laughing.
 
Sakura's laugh made the twin girl turn to her and give a mock bow.
 
“Thank you, I'll be here all night!” She plopped into the water beside the bubble gum haired girl who was trying to calm her laughter.
 
“Gala…you…kami…” Sakura breathed out. “I would have never thought you to be a comedian…”
 
Gala shrugged. “Can't be a bitch all the time.” She elbowed Sakura. “Nice idea princess girl…This is awesome!” She leaned against the back wall, placed her hands behind her head. “I could seriously get used to this…”
 
Very soon the other girls had joined them. There was giggling and some blushing on Hinata's part, especially when Ino blurted out that she caught Naruto and Hinata hugging. Karin was still on the other side of the spring, watching intently and glaring at times at Sakura.
 
After embarrassing Hinata, it was Sakura's turn to feel the wrath of Ino.
 
“So Sakura-chan…” Ino's grin had a bit of an evil tint to it. “I heard from the grapevine that Sasuke proposed to you…”
 
On the far side, Karin froze at the statement but the girls paid her no mind. Instead their gaze set on a nervous Sakura.
 
The stares around her made Sakura nervous. Gala's stare seemed to unnerve Sakura the most for the red haired girl was frowning in disappointment.
 
“Please tell me you flicked him off…” She had said to Sakura. “He's a jerk of the highest degree!”
 
Amera frowned as well. “He is quite the…non-charmer…”
 
Gala grinned, smacked a fist in the water. “I've got an idea! Who would be a nice match for Sakura? Anti up girls and make your statements! The best match wins!”
 
Sakura gapped then blushed. “Now wait just a minute!!”
 
“Oh come on, it'll be fun!”
 
“I want in!” Karin took that moment to jump in. “I also agree Sasuke isn't right for you!”
 
The girls stared at her for a long moment.
 
“Oh alright…but you stay over there.” Gala pointed to a spot near Temari and Ino, away from Sakura. Karin nodded and joined the circle.
 
Meanwhile, on the boy's side, Naruto was frowning with a little concern as he heard Ino's statement. Sasuke had proposed to Sakura…when did this happen?
 
The teen in question was on the other side of the hot spring, his eyes closed. The Uchiha hadn't really left Naruto's side ever since he had first transformed, except for those days that Sasuke was nowhere to be found. The blonde supposed it had to do with the boy's star seed. Naruto knew now where the teme went when he wasn't with him.
 
“Ne, Sasuke-teme…” The kyuubi container regarded his friend. “Did you really propose to my cousin?”
 
The last Uchiha opened his eyes to the boy across from him, shrugged.
 
“Yeah, I did...”
 
Figures, Sasuke was blunt as ever. “And did she reply back?”
 
“It was a spur of the moment thing…” Sasuke replied. “You know how Sakura is…She gets caught up in things…It's understandable she hasn't given an answer yet with all that's going on…Besides,” He smirked, “you and I both know what her answer is going to be anyway.”
 
Naruto was afraid of that. Thoughts of Sakura marrying Sasuke made something inside Naruto become quite alarmed…was it his star seed reacting? It was possible but…why would it be concerned?
 
“What if she said no?” Naruto asked him. The black haired boy raised an eyebrow at his statement.
 
“Why are you worried all of a sudden? I'll take good care of her.”
 
Naruto chuckled. “It's not her I'm worried about, Sasuke…” He leaned against the wooden wall. “It's the world.”
 
Sasuke snorted. “Since when have you ever been worried about the world, dobe?”
 
The blonde shrugged, the words had come out of his mouth but he let them flow. Maybe his star seed was making him smarter? Could be. “Since now I guess.” He stared at his friend. “Sasuke, I don't doubt you would protect Sakura…Your star seed pretty much covers that area…But…I worry if you are right for the world. If I know my cousin enough, she is thinking the same thing right now. You've got to understand this, Sasuke…Sakura and I no longer have just you and your sanity to worry about…We have a whole world to cover, especially her. If you do marry Sakura, it will be because she believes you will be good for the world. Otherwise…well…you will be guarding your future king. A little suggestion…If you want her to say yes, I would seriously consider changing the girls' view points of you…” He smirked, nodded at the wooden wall that divided the boy and girl hot springs. “They think you are a complete and utter jerk. They will seriously not allow a jerk to marry their charge.”
 
Okay…when did Naruto suddenly become…smart? This was starting to get on Sasuke nerves. He had noticed the slight change almost every day. Naruto and Sakura were the only ones in the Hikari team that have yet to transform, but…Instead of a physical transforming, it was more of a mental transformation. This new Naruto was becoming smart, cunning, and certainly not a dobe. He knew exactly what Sasuke was planning. It was inevitable anyway; Sasuke always did have a thirst for power. Only problem was, the blonde boy had a point. Sasuke needed to gain the trust of the girls…Otherwise he wouldn't be able to get within a miles radius of Sakura.
 
The other members of Hikari had joined in the boy's hot spring moments later. Now all that was left was…
 
“So the kyuubi's a prince huh?” Suigetsu decided to join in the party grinning an insane grin. “Ain't that somethin'…” Beside him, Juugo stared calmly.
 
“Hey guys!” Naruto greeted the others with a wave and a smile. “Glad you had the balls to come!”
 
“And miss Sasuke getting dissed by some chicks? No way!” Suigetsu jumped into the water while Juugo stepped in. “So what's this proposing to a princess huh?”
 
 
 
All boys, expect Naruto of course, gazed at Sasuke, many with disapproving stares. Sasuke paid them no mind.
 
The girls on the other side of the wall were giggling over something, what, the Uchiha really didn't care. He was just thankful their ranting stopped questions from forming on the boy's side.
 
“Alright girls, anti up!” That was Gala's loud, annoying voice. “Who's a good match for Sakura?”
 
That made all the guys, minus Naruto and Sasuke, freeze. Suigetsu was grinning up a storm, Juugo blushed. Remembering what his blonde prince had told him, Sasuke frowned. This was not going to be good.
 
“The rule is it has to be a guy from Hikari!”
 
This was DEFINITELY not going to be good.
 
 
Next Time: Ladies Choice
 
Who will the girls choose for Sakura? Find out next week!