Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ The White Ninja ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello out there! Another chapter for you! There won't be a chapter next week guys, sorry. I'll be putting up the chapters every two weeks now due to heavy workloads but don't worry I won't let you all down! Enjoy!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto or Sailor Moon series but the original characters Amera and Gala belong to ME!!!
 
 
The White Ninja
 
 
There was panic all throughout the Hyuga compound that morning after the Hikari group became a single entity. It didn't take long for all living there to discover the catastrophe within the main household. The two remaining members of the moon clan, the one clan that pretty much ruled over the Hyuga clan, were no one to be found.
 
It had to have been an inside kidnapping job for it was too clean for it to be anything else. There was no sign of struggle in any room, nor outside. A quick scan of the members of court and all was revealed.
 
Sasuke was gone…along with his former team.

Damn.
 
Their worst fears had been realized. Sasuke had acted on his own and had taken Naruto and Sakura to kami knew where. Fearing the worst, the Hyuga shrine was the next place to look.
 
The once Neo-Queen who slumbered there within a coffin of crystal…was gone.
 
This was not good.
 
The ancestors acted quickly enough, Ami typing away at her computer furiously while the others discussed the situation. Their reaction told all that this situation had happened to them before.
 
“There is only one way to locate them…” Raye frowned. “Teleport.”
 
“Are you insane!?” Makoto shouted. “They aren't ready for that!”
 
“I don't like it either but it's the only way.” Haruka snorted. “Raye, when we find him, he's dead.”
 
Raye's face hardened. “Agreed.”
 
Teleportation…Very much similar to the traveling jutsu, it enabled the entire group to go anywhere on earth, provided they all concentrated on the same exact area. The problem though, there was no area to envision, making it much more difficult to perform and much more dangerous to try.
 
Still though, there was no other way to find the last remains of the Moon Clan. They had to try.
 
They stood in a complete circle as the ancestors instructed. Grasping hands, they concentrated.
 
It was a strange feeling, like being lifted into the air. Colors swirled around them in a dancing rainbow. They had to be ready for anything. Hence, when the colors faded, it took them less than a second to transform and quite literary tear the place apart. No stone was left unaccounted for in the dismal surroundings of the underground lair.
 
Their star seeds were pissed…there was going to be retribution.
 
Suigetsu was first, gone before he could make a single move. He had to be thankful his death was quick and painless. Juugo was next, also given the same treatment. There would be no prisoners taken.
 
For no one kidnaps those who are protected by the stars.
 
Kabuto had been located by the Hyuga cousins in the dungeon overseeing an unconscious Naruto. There were no words expressed, simply fighting to be had. In the end, Kabuto was beheaded by Neiji.
 
Gaara and Sai had surprisingly teamed together, looking in each nook and cranny for something, anything that would lead them to either Naruto or Sakura.
 
“Ne, Gaara-sama.” Sai's voice made the Kazekage stop in his tracks. “Is this as hard for you, as it is for me? Not knowing what he is doing to her?”
 
Gaara paused then slowly nodded.
 
“I wonder if this feeling is due in part to our star seeds or…something else.” Sai hummed. “Am I wanting to kill the Uchiha simply because of a star within or is it because I am in love with Sakura?”
 
Was this kid serious? Was he actually asking Gaara of the sand this?
 
“You are a complete and utter idiot to ask me of all people that.” Gaara blurted out. “Now be silent.”
 
Silence befell the two for a long period of time. They noticed a shimmering light underneath a door in the dimly lit hallway. Gaara didn't bother with stealth instead he opted for brute force.
 
His sand slammed into the door, throwing it off its hinges in the process. He entered first, followed by Sai.
 
Karin greeted them with a frightful stare, which had intensified when the two men's gaze became murderous.
 
There was Sakura, sleeping within a crystal coffin, right behind the red haired woman.
 
Sand took hold of her, crushing her tightly. Karin couldn't scream let alone breathe.
 
Sai watched the display with interest. Sure he wished he had attacked first, but Gaara's way was more…suitable for this moment. So Sai stood by, waiting and watching.
 
Gaara spoke not a word, his gaze said it all. Those feelings of needing blood coursed throughout his body once more. He held out his hand, balled it into a fist as Karin's eyes widened.
 
“Sand Coffin.”
 
Needless to say, Karin was no more.
 
The sand receded to its master as the two boys walked into the room. There was no sign of Sasuke, yet they knew him to be there.
 
“I suggest coming out, Sasuke…” Sai was the most leveled headed hence it was he who spoke to the darkness around them.
 
There was silence.
 
Then the fire attacked.
 
Quickly, Gaara held up his sand shield to protect them from the onslaught of fire.
 
“Leave.” The voice bellowed out from the darkness.
 
“You know we cannot do such, Uchiha.” Gaara growled out.
 
A dark chuckle. “True…I know this…” Sasuke came out of the shadows. “However I cannot allow you to return them to Konoha. The council will kill them.”
 
“We are not stupid, Sasuke…” Sai replied. “We knew the council would do such after the…well the stunt pulled.”
 
Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “I see…”
 
“You cannot possibly keep the moon clan in this desolate place, Uchiha…It will corrupt them. They will be transferred to Suna where they will be properly protected.”
 
Sasuke snorted. “Sure…Then your village will want to use them for power…I won't allow it.”
 
“Who are you to say what is to happen to them?”
 
Sasuke smirked. “Well, I am the future king after all…”
 
This time Sai raised an eyebrow.
 
“I seriously doubt that…After Sakura refused your proposal.”
 
“Perhaps she did then…She won't now.” He placed his hand upon the crystal coffin. “She will be safe and happy.”
 
No one saw the kunai coming but it came. It flew through the air, past Sai and Gaara, heading straight for Sasuke's hand. He caught the kunai before it could cause any damage, stared at it with a frown.
 
“A…white kunai?”
 
“Keep your filthy hands off of her, Uchiha.”
 
A form stepped into the room. It took no thought to know who the blonde boy was but, he looked very much different. Gone were his orange robes, replaced with white and sliver. He looked very much like a ninja, complete with the forehead protector across his head with his clan's symbol blazing with yellow light. Behind him, standing ever vigilant, were Neiji and Hinata.
 
Naruto had transformed…but…into what?
 
The blonde boy smirked. “You can call me…the white ninja.”
 
Sasuke snorted, rolled his eyes. “Very original, dobe.”
 
Once again kunais came forward, this time pinning and surprised Sasuke to the wall. Try as he might but the last Uchiha could not break free.
 
“You better be damn glad I'm not going to kill you, teme.” Naruto's voice was cold, dripping with venom. Very unlike Naruto. “But you sure as hell are not going anywhere near Sakura…Not until she helps you.” He turned to the shocked parties in the room. “If he so much as utters one word, kill him.”
 
The four members of Hikari looked at one another, surprised by Naruto's new attitude yet not surprised. They could understand his anger though. They themselves wanted to see the Uchiha suffer. As such Neiji went over to Sasuke's prone form, held his scythe-like weapon right smack in the middle of Sasuke's throat. One more inch, one word, and Sasuke was dead.
 
The danger now under control, Naruto stood by the coffin, placed his hand upon it. Instantly, it opened to him.
 
“Ne, Sakura-chan…” He spoke softly to the sleeping girl lying before them. Gently he took his cousin's limp hand. “Okinasai*…” He kissed the crescent moon upon her forehead.
 
The room became bathed in light.
 
 
*A command to wake up (like a mother asks her child to wake up in the morning)
Next Time: The Crystal Queen