Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ World Shaking ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another chapter for you guys! Enjoy!!!
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto or Sailor Moon series but the original characters Gala and Amera belong to ME!!!
 
 
World Shaking
 
 
Suna was a nice place but Sakura had the sneaking suspicion Gaara had made it that way specifically for her. When her two days of rest were over, the very next morning two servants walked in stating they were hers to command. While they cleaned the room and brought food, the girl court got down to business…
 
The business of make-overs that is.
 
Temari had gone through her closet and many others while Hinata and Ino dealt with hair. Gala was security, leaning against the door ever so vigilant of the surroundings.
 
All through the commotion, Sakura had her eyes closed, trying her best to center herself. She could feel the glow of the crystal within, calming her beating heart. The first time she met the council, nothing much went on…Now she was unsure of what was going to happen. For that matter, would they just see her as a means to make Suna great? She honestly didn't know.
 
It took a good while but the make-over had been completed. The girls thought it best that Sakura not wear Suna's colors and Sakura agreed. She wanted to wear the colors of her clan, white and gold and what their queen wanted, she was going to get.
 
Satisfied with the result, Sakura took a large deep breath then stepped out into the hallway, her court-minus Amera-behind her.
 
As she and the girls walked down the hall, there were stares and gaps of which Sakura paid them no mind. Her goal was those double doors at the end of the hall. This time though, she was ready. They were going to expect a well mannered, very regal queen…She would do such just to prove to them she meant business.
 
Gala and Temari took a door, waiting for the signal. When Sakura nodded, the doors opened and once again she was announced. Again the council stood upon the announcement of her arrival. This time, a seat was prepared for her which she took without a word. No surprise that the seat was placed on the right side of Gaara, the place of high honor according to the rules of court. Once she had taken her seat, all others sat down and the meeting began.
 
At least…until the whole room began to shake violently.
 
Pieces of the ceiling crumbled, falling to the floor. They were little at best but the stars within the room took no chances when it came to the one whom they protected. Sakura was thrown to the ground covered by Gala's body as ceiling pieces came down upon her seat.
 
A ninja burst into the room, paler than the sand.
 
“The tanuki! He's attacking the village!!!”
 
Another rumble, this one knocking most of the elders out of their seats; Their worst fears had come to pass, only the one tailed beast had no vessel to help cause destruction. He was alone.
 
Sakura stood, dusting off her person she hurried into action.
 
“Don't send anyone near it!” She shouted amid the confused looks about her.
 
“But, —“
 
“Only a star seed can hurt it!” Sakura replied. “Get everyone in the city to safety. WE'LL take the beast down.”
 
The elders turned to their kage, who nodded in agreement. It appears the stars would have their first battle, at least those within Suna's walls.
 
The walls of the kage manor shook as people rushed to and fro to shelter. A loud howl could be heard outside that was not the sound of the wind…
 
It was the sound of the corrupted powers of the scout of wind…turned into a beast long ago.
 
Sakura ignored everything; all that mattered was to help in any way necessary.
 
Too bad the others thought differently.
 
Sakura had been confined to her rooms but it wasn't easy for the others to confine her. She screamed, kicked, whatever was needed to get away. It was too bad she didn't know how to use the crystal otherwise their butts would be fried by now.
 
Once the court was gone, Sakura took it upon herself to sneak out. Though she was no longer in possession of chakra, she still had the skills of a ninja. Tsunade would have been proud of the escape stunt her student performed, scaling a rather large wall amidst the throws of battle around her. Finally reaching the roof, green eyes got a good look at the battle below
 
The beast was huge and ugly! It sure didn't look like any tankui she had seen in pictures. Its skin the color of the sand it blew around, while its red eyes held nothing but anger and hate.
 
It was a totally terrifying thing to see.
 
Was this beast actually inside Gaara all those years ago? She now could see why his whole village practically wanted him dead those years ago. The beast gave off nothing but blood lust waves. A person would need great willpower to withstand such a beast inside them!
 
Down below, she saw the girls doing what they could to stop the beast but everything they threw at it only made the thing madder. The moon child wanted to help in some way but she had no clue how! What was she supposed to do? Go up to the thing and slap it across the face!?
 
Something jumped inside Sakura…The crystal was reacting to her plea. Did it know how to help? Placing a hand upon her heart, Sakura closed her eyes to hear the call of the object within.
 
“Please, we must help them.”
 
Ripples in the light formed in reaction. It was trying to say something, something she couldn't understand. The words became louder by the second, almost screaming in her ears. She understood what she had to do…
 
“HEY UGLY!!! OVER HERE!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs and the beast reacted. It turned around to face her, sniffed the air around her.
 
“Moon…” It growled out. “You reek of it.”
 
Sakura smirked.
 
“Thanks.” She raised her hands high in the air and spoke the words that were repeated over and over through her thoughts.
 
“Moon Healing Escalation!”
 
Those down below would claim they saw a pink haired goddess standing before the One Tailed Beast without fear before white light engulfed her and the creature.
 
“Sakura!” Hinata shouted.
 
There was a shrieking howl before the light receded. A form began to fall straight towards the ground, that form being Sakura's near unconscious body.
 
Sand caught her before she fell to her death and gently guided her to the ground below where the girls quickly gathered around her. Their charge's eyes opened slowly, she smiled…unfurled her hands.
 
It was floating, a light of sorts in Sakura's hands. Upon the light was an unknown blue symbol.
 
“It's the symbol of Sailor Uranus…” Sakura told them as she stared at the light she held. “It's Haruka-san's power…” Slowly she stood, turned toward the scout of wind's blood daughter.
 
“Take a breath…and hold on tight.” Then she pushed the light straight into Temari.
 
Temari's body was surrounded with light. Was the beast placed into her? Why? It should have been destroyed!
 
The light gone, Temari was kneeling on the ground, breathing as though she had just ran a marathon.
 
“Temari!!!” Gala helped her fallen comrade up. “You okay?”
 
“Well, isn't this a sight to behold…Didn't think I would get to meet the famous court of the moon, yeah…” The Akatsuki member stood before them with a frown on his face. “You mind telling me what happened to my pet?”
 
Gala glared at him. “What the hell is your problem!? You almost destroyed this place!”
 
He shrugged his shoulders. “Big deal, so what? It got you guys out didn't it?” He grinned at Sakura. “Hey girlie…Listen, why don't you come with me—“
 
He was attacked by sand before he could finish his statement. Gaara stood between him and the girls, mad as hell.
 
“You will come no further.” He stated while his cold eyes remained upon the black cloaked man.
 
“You? You're one too? Interesting…” The Akatsuki member smirked. “Well, guess I'd have to prove I'm worthy by killing a member of your court, eh princess?” His long, jagged sword was in view. “Find with me…” He raced forward, sword drawn.
 
“Gaara-san MOVE!” It was Temari who spoke up. Gaara stepped away calmly, giving Temari full view of the attacker.
 
Quickly she raised her hand, balled it in a fist and concentrated all her power into it. She glared at the Akatsuki member as the words screamed from her lips.
 
“World Shaking!”
 
There was light, there was destruction. When it all was done, the only thing left of the Akatsuki member was his cloak…and his sword.
 
Beyond shock, Temari dropped to the sandy ground, a silence around her. She took a look at her hands, did they truly do this? Caused a man to disintegrate like that?
 
“The ancestors said the beasts were their powers…” Despite the deep silence that surrounded them, Hinata was the first to speak. Does that mean…?”
 
“When a blood son or daughter is given the purified powers of their ancestor…they receive an ability…At least that's what Ami deduced.”
 
Haruka was there, her arms crossed and smirking as though she had just gotten away with murder.
 
“Nice job, Serenity the Fourth…You passed your first test…”
 
Next Time: The Plan