Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Clan of the Moon ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 47 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you all for you wonderful reviews! I wasn't expecting this story to get so many readers! Wow! You guys really like this story!
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto or Sailor Moon series but the original characters Gala and Amera belong to ME!!!
 
 
 
The Plan
 
She had taken it all, all of his power gone…including his birthright, the Sharingon, all because his views of the world were different than her own. Humility? That was her excuse? Humility! Ha! It was ridiculous for an Uchiha to think about becoming humble.
 
He had ran, ran like a pathetic weakling. If his father were alive to see him like this, he would be disowned as an Uchiha son.
 
His feet took him far as they could go then he would rest for a bit and continue on. Kami this was humiliating! He had to stop every mile! His feet were screaming but he ignored them like the stubborn person he was. Pain was just an illusion of the mind, that is what Orochimaru taught him and he used that knowledge to its full intent.
 
His body taking no more strain, Sasuke plopped right into the dirt like a weakling. He was so tired…As consciousness began to slip from his mind, a black form drew near him. Too weak to fend off any attack, Sasuke accepted the darkness around him.
 
When he woke, he found himself in a familiar atmosphere. The walls were dark rock, no window brought light into the little room and the bed small.
 
“You are awake I see…” He turned, saw a tall, masked man standing at a door. “You look much better now than when I saw you, Sasuke Uchiha.”
 
The man knew his name? Could he be a surviving subordinate of Orochimaru? Couldn't be because Sasuke didn't recognize him.
 
“Forgive me, I had forgotten you don't know me…By your standards, I should be dead by now.” The man's swirling eyes met Sasuke's coal colored ones.
 
“I am Madara Uchiha.”
 
Sasuke wouldn't have believed the man if not for the man's swirling eyes. Only Uchiha's were given the Sharingon ability…Could this man really be an Uchiha? For that matter, could he really be who he claimed to be?
 
“I heard what happened to you…How the princess took away your gifts like that…Tell me…is she as the legends say? Powerful and beautiful?”
 
The boy glared, not saying a word he turned his head away from the man.
 
Madara chuckled. “Do not blame her, Sasuke…She does not understand our world…That is how it should be, after all it is taboo for a Moon Child to understand darkness.” The man walked over to him. “Then again she is no longer a princess…with the crystal and all…”
 
Sasuke's eyes widened. How did he know Sakura had the crystal?
The man seemed to read Sasuke's thoughts for he replied, “Don't be silly…I am the first generation…I am more sensitive to the crystal's pulses than you are, Sasuke.” He leaned against the wall. “So…what do you intend to do now?”
 
Truthfully, Sasuke didn't know…He felt empty, completely empty. His life seemed to have suddenly stopped in its tracks. Where was he to go now? He couldn't go to Konoha and there was no way in hell he was returning to Sound.
 
“You could join me...” Madara suggested. “It would be a good idea to have another blood son on the Akatsuki team…”
 
So…that was where he was…Sasuke had to smirk. Darkness seems to search for him no matter where he went.
 
“Why would I join you?” He asked Madara.
 
A smile as the man walked over.
 
“Did my mother tell you the story of the moon clan?” Sasuke nodded. “Did she tell you how the moon clan is supposed to bring peace to the world?”
 
Sasuke frowned…She left that part out. Just how was this `change of the world' supposed to happen anyway?
 
Knowing the answer by seeing the young one's face, Madara chuckled.
 
“To put it simply, Sasuke…” He stared at the younger Uchiha. “The world must be destroyed before it can be healed.”
 
Sasuke whipped his head to the man, disbelieving what he just said. Destroy the world? Impossible! Sakura couldn't do such a thing! Like Madara just said, she was a being of light!
 
“The world cannot be reborn until the seeds of evil are destroyed.” Madara explained. “The moon clan cannot do it or it will taint their light…That is why champions must be chosen.” He crossed his arms. “The queen will choose her champions by granting ancient powers to nine people. The people will use the gifts given to them and destroy the world. Once done, the queen will give life back to the world…” He stared at the boy again. “Do you know…which powers she will grant, Sasuke?”
 
The teen's breath hitched.
 
“The nine beasts…”
 
Madara nodded. “Indeed…Sakura will purify the beasts, turning them into the powers they once were…After the purification, she will choose who will be bestowed with it. Once given the ancient powers, the champions will use them to destroy the world while the moon clan patiently waits in a safe location.”
 
“And you of the Akatsuki believe she will choose all of you?” Sasuke asked.
 
A shrug from the man. “We are the best and brightest and understand what is to happen…Even now our members are out there, trying to locate her whereabouts so that we may take her somewhere safe.” He gestured around the room. “Our lair isn't much but it will provide her with enough protection. We both know what will happen if she steps into darkness…the crystal will surround her and protect her.”
 
“What about Naruto?” Sasuke asked.
 
“He will stay down here with the queen of course. I couldn't very well allow any member of the moon clan to watch the end now could I? It would break their spirits.” He looked at his hand. “As for their court…” He frowned. “Well, you have seen them…Quite the incompetent ones aren't they? Sure they are protecting them now but not for long...but of course, you and I both know that darkness is the only thing that can truly protect the light.”
 
It was all clear now, the Akatsuki's plans. They wanted to replace the court of the moon…But still there was one question needed to be asked.
 
“And you believe she will choose you to…be her King?” Sasuke asked the man.
 
“That is why we would need you, Sasuke. You have a rapport with her…It seems best that you would fit that position. A land ruled by Yin and Yang would be very peaceful, She Yin, you the Yang.”
 
His answer seemed to make sense. Still though, would they use Sakura and Naruto as he had used them before? A deep voice inside Sasuke told him it was wrong, but something else, something stronger was practically forcing him to believe it was a correct decision. Where had these feeling come from?
 
When he stood of his forced accord, Sasuke knew he had been tricked. Geez being without power was so stupid! He was so pathetic that he forgot the number one rule when it came to his family's blood trait!
 
Never look an Uchiha in the eye…and Sasuke…had stared straight into the swirling eyes of Madara Uchiha not but two minute ago.
 
Damn.
 
“What do you need me to do?” He felt like he was watching a movie in the back of a theatre. Was this how all felt when they were under the Sharingon's power?
 
Madara smiled. “A simple task…One I believe you will be able to handle…” He headed out the door. “Follow me.”
 
They walked down a long, dark hallway until they came to a large, high ceiling room where another man was standing, waiting.
 
“This is will be your partner.” Madara explained. “Since you are a blood son…It seems only natural that you will be given the 9th beast…” Madara went to a wall with a strange container upon it. Inside the container were glowing lights, swirling violently within. Madara reached in, pulled out the red light and placed it in Sasuke's hands.
 
“The moment you leave these grounds, that will become the 9th beast, our ancestor's hidden power in its corrupted form.” He watched as Sasuke stared at the glowing red light. “You know what you have to do…don't you?”
 
Sasuke nodded. Not saying a word, he followed Madara out of the hidden lair and into the bright sunlight.
 
“Place it on the ground, and say its name.” Madara instructed and Sasuke listened. The teen stared at the glowing ball of light upon the ground. Inside, Sasuke was beyond pissed. How dare this guy use their family's blood trait on one of his own!
 
“Kyuubi…”
 
The light ball burst, growing in size. The nine tailed fox howled to the sky then glared at Sasuke, Madara, and the Akatsuki member.
 
“You want vengeance…Don't you?” Sasuke's new partner asked the beast.
 
“I want blood.” The beast growled. “The blood of fire.”
 
The Kyuubi's words haunted Sasuke's very core.
 
The man nodded. “And we will help you…” He stared at the horizon then turned to Sasuke. “And if we should encounter the prince and queen…I think it would be best if you handled that situation…”
 
Sasuke nodded though on the inside he was silently thinking of a way out of this mess.
 
“Then the blood we are about to spill is just, Sasuke…” Sasuke's partner looked toward the Kyuubi. “To Konoha…where blood will be spilt in the name of the moon.”
 
 
 
Next Time: Return to Konoha