Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Friend From the Past ❯ Meeting someone new ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
 
Chapter 1: Meeting Someone New
 
It has been 2 years since the Chunin exams and 1 year since Saskue left. Sakura was worried sick. The guys came back with Sasuke (Naruto, Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba, Choji, and Rock Lee).
 
Note: Choji did not die at the hand of the Sound Four Ninjas. The guys just beat them senseless. They are all 15 now.
 
When Sakura sees everyone including Sasuke she is filled with happiness knowing that Sasuke is alive. “Are you guys okay?” Sakura asked with much wariness. “Yeah. Why?” They all asked at once. Sakura replied, “Well you guys have been gone for 1 year now and I've been here worried sick waiting for you to come back.” “Sorry, we had some trouble on our way back,” Naruto told Sakura. “What kind of trouble,” “ Well we got attacked by 6 teams from 3 different villages.” Neji replied. “Oh.” That was all Sakura could say to them.
 
Two weeks after they came back everyone in the Village hidden in the leaves had to meet out side the gate of Kohana. “Why are we here? This is trouble some.” Shikamaru said. “You are here because we need to tell all of you something very important.” Kakashi said. “ What is it sensei?” Sakura asked sort of mad yet very surprised. “ This had better be good.” Sasuke said with a little annoyance in his voice. “Don't worry we are not wasting your training time.” The fifth Hokage (Tsunade) said. “Kakashi why don't you explain this to them. “Why not. Someone you all might know left for a mission when she was 8 years old and is coming back, but we don't know when.” Kakashi told everyone.
 
Suddenly a girl attacked Kakashi. But Kakashi knew she was coming. He used the replacement jutsu to stop her for a brief second. But Iruka stopped her before she attacked Kakashi again. “You just have to ruin all the fun now don't you.” Kyoto said in an annoyed and disappointing voice. “Yes,” Iruka replied. She turned on her heels to see all of the adults and children of Kohana. “Hello Ow! That hurt!” Kyoto said in a yell. Kakashi had just hit her on the head for attacking him. “Why did you do that for?” Kyoto yelled at Kakashi. “At least you're wearing your uniform,” Kakashi said. Kyoto did not usually wear her uniform. She only wore her regular clothes instead no matter what the adults told her to wear. “Yeah, yeah I don't want a dumb lecture right now okay Kakashi.” Kyoto said after Kakashi's compliment. “You sure have changed a lot over the years.” Iruka complimented her. “Can we get to the point here and who is this dumb looking girl anyways?” Shikamaru said in a disgusted voice. “For your information I'm a 15 year old Jonin ninja and incase you can't follow that I'll make it easier for you I'm an elite ninja ok and I am not dumb.” Kyoto told Shikamaru in an annoyed voice. “This is Kyoto she became a Jonin at the age of 8.” Kakashi told them. Everyone in Kohana looked very surprised. A girl became a Jonin at the age of 8. That's just plainly impossible! Sasuke thought to himself.
 
Who is this girl? But she is very pretty. Thought Shino. They all went back to Kohana. Kakashi asked Kyoto if she was hungry and of course she was. “So why don't we go to the Ramen Noodle shop to get something to eat?” Kakashi asked. “Yippy,” Naruto said aloud. “Calm down you idiot she didn't say yes yet.” Sasuke said in a very annoyed voice. “Why not.” Kyoto answered without thinking. You just and to go and say it. She looks very similar to her, but it just can't be her. Thought Sasuke. At the Ramen Noodle shop Sasuke was very quiet as usual, Naruto was very noisy, Sakura and Kyoto talked for sometime, and Kakashi read his Make-Out Paradise book. By the time they left Naruto had eaten about 30 bowls of Ramen and Kyoto had eaten 10.
 
“So where do you live Kyoto?” Sakura asked out of nowhere.
“I live with Kakashi and some of the other Jonin and Chunin teachers.” Kyoto replied.
“What?” Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke asked all together. So they went to Kakashi's house and saw that Kyoto was telling the truth. After that Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke had all went their separate ways to go home. When Sasuke was at his house he fell asleep with questions in his head of who this Kyoto was.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And so that ends Chapter one. Please Review I really need some more ideas. And yes this is my first fan-fic.