Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Friend From the Past ❯ The past ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
Note: Whenever there is a flash back they are like 5 or 6.
 
Chapter 2 The Past
 
Kyoto got up earlier than anyone in the house. She ate breakfast than headed outside. The sun was just rising. She walked around Kohana a few times then sat in a tree thinking.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meanwhile in the Village hidden beneath the Sand~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I hear Kyoto is back, Gaara,” Temari told her youngest brother on their way to a mission. “Want to go see for yourself if she really is back?” She asked him. “Can we do it when we don't have missions to do?” Gaara asked her. “Yeah sure.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Back to Kohana ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke was now walking around Kohana. When he was a couple of blocks away from Kyoto he met up with Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Tenten, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, and Naruto. They all started walking towards Kyoto.
 
When they were near the tree Kyoto was at Sasuke asked, “Who is this Kyoto?” Everybody answered Sasuke's at once, “I don't know,” “Why don't you ask her yourself, Sasuke?” Naruto asked him. And when he said that he was pointing up at Kyoto when they suddenly stopped at the tree she was at. “You want something?” Kyoto asked in a voice that seemed liked she was mad to see them, she had just notice that they had noticed her up in the tree. “Yes answers. Like, who are you?” Shikamaru asked her. “Do you guys have bad memories or something?” Kyoto asked them. “They probably do.” Shino replied to that question in a voice like he was the only one that remembered her. “You mean to tell me that you guys don't remember me at all!” “NO” They all replied. “Then I'll have to explain it to you. -sigh- Remember when you were kids there was always someone there to keep you happy when you were sad?” “Well there was this one girl that helped us.” Sakura and Ino replied.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sakura and Ino's Flashback of Kyoto~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kyoto was just walking around Kohana as usual. She was going to the flower shop to and grocery store to pick a few things up until she heard some girls arguing about Sasuke again. “Sasuke likes me more than you Ino.” Sakura was arguing with Ino again. “No he doesn't.” Ino replied. “Yes he does.” “Sorry to interrupt, but are you guys fighting about Sasuke?” Kyoto asked them. “Yes!” They answered back. “Don't tell us you like him too!” Sakura asked with some anger in his voice. “NO!” Kyoto answered back. “Good,” Ino told her. “Aren't you guys friends?” She asked them (she was talking about Ino and Sakura). “Sort of.” They replied. “Why don't you guys stay friends instead of arguing about who Sasuke likes?” “You're right,” Sakura replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Can that help you out a little bit more.” Kyoto asked them. “No! We need more answers.” Kiba replied. “~sigh~ Man you guys really have short memories now don't you.” She told them in a very annoyed voice. “Y-Y-Yes sort of. W-We j-just can't remember you that much.” Hinata told her. “Yeah you need to help us out a little bit more.” Neji said. “Do you remember when your father died Neji? Who was there with you when your uncle wasn't?” Kyoto told him.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Neji and Hinata's Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Hyuga mansion.
Neji was sort of crying and pounding the floor. Hinata was sitting next to him telling him “Neji it's okay I'm here for you and so is my sister.” But he would just not listen to her. “I'm fine Hinata. I don't need your help.” He said with some anger in his voice and then stormed out the door. “Don't worry about him Hinata. He's just really depressed.” Kyoto had just walked in and sat down next to Hinata for a while and then went to go check on Neji. Neji was really depressed and was very angry too. Kyoto followed him to a tree and accidentally scared him. “Who are you?” He asked her. “I'm one of your cousin Hinata's friends. The name's Kyoto. I'm guessing you're Neji.” She told him. “Yup. You guessed right.” “Why are you so depressed?” “Well, my father just died giving his life to the stone ninjas trying to protect our family sec-ret.” “I hate Stone Ninjas.” “Why?” “For one reason they kidnapped Hinata and tried to steal your family's secret. The other reason is they have been trying to kill me.” “Whey have they been trying to kill you?” “I have no idea.” They talked until dinnertime. Neji went back home to check-up on his cousin and Kyoto went back to training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Is anything coming to you guys?” Kyoto asked. “No.” Shino replied. “You're going to have to give us more information.” Shikamaru told Kyoto. “Yea. I'm hungry.” Choji started to complain. “Man this is just to troublesome,” Kyoto said in a very tired voice. “Now you're starting to sound like Shikamaru.” Ino said to Kyoto. That reminded her of when she first met Shikamaru. “Hey Shikamaru do you remember when you told a girl that she was to troublesome and that you guys ended up arguing about who was more troublesome?” Kyoto asked Shikamaru.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shikamaru and Choji's flashback (mostly Shikamaru)~~~~~
Shikamaru and Choji were sitting under a tree talking. Choji was eating as usual and Shikamaru was saying how troublesome everyone was. There was a girl up in the tree. “Hi there,” Kyoto said. She sacred Choji half to death. He laid there motionless. Kyoto jumped out of the tree. And stood next to Choji poking at him trying to get him to get him to wake up. “He is so troublesome sometimes.” Shikamaru complained. “Why do you think everyone is on troublesome?” She asked turning to Shikamaru. “Well you're even more troublesome.” “What did you just say!” I said you're more troublesome.” “No. You're more troublesome.” They continued to argue for hours. When they were done arguing Kyoto stormed off mad and went home. When Shikamaru sat down exhausted Choji woke up. “About time you got up,” Shikamaru told him. “What happened?” Shikamaru explained everything and they both got up and went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Are you getting anything yet!” Kyoto was getting angry now. “Not really.” Kiba answered her. “Now I have to explain everything to the last four,” Kyoto said very low so they could not hear her. “All that I can remember,” Sasuke said, “from my past is that there was a girl that always came to check up on me and she always gave me some kind of drink when I was in the hospital. And she wasn't one of the fan girls either.” “Very good, but I also did that to Kiba and Shino whenever they went to the hospital also. Naruto helped me get the ingredients for the drink as well.” Kyoto said. “Do you remember anything at all yet?” She asked them one more time. “Sort of.” They all replied. “I guess we'll have to get to know you again.” Shikamaru said. “I guess so,” Kyoto replied.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry it took awhile. The next chapter will be great. Please Review I really need some ideas.