Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Innocent Smile ❯ Your Pregnant ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sakura sat reluctantly on his couch. A blindfold still wrapped around her eyes. She giggled at the giddy excitement. Candles surrounded her in a dark room filled with piano notes. Also the sound of what might have been Kakashi's shirt peeling from his skin.

"OK, here"kakashi said.

"OK."

Sakura lifted the fabric and gasped. What was her sensei/lover doing with a type of jewelery box. He sat on the floor crossed from her holding to candle up to a box. She looked to it and covered her mouth, what stood inside was ring. One ruby in the middle she immediately understood.

"So, what you think."

"Yes, kakashi. I will marry you!"she screamed jumping from her sitting position.

He stood with her and embraced the bouncing woman. Kakashi's unmasked lips grazed her forehead. He separates them and looks her in the eyes. Two different eyes, who knew they could hold the same feeling. Just too sad yet loving for the world.

"One thing Sakura, this sharingan tells me everything."

"Yes."

Sakura became worried. Who wouldn't when their fiancee tells you they know everything; it sounded as if she were in trouble. Like he caught her doing something, it wasn't like she did anything though. Right.

"Well, good news."

"What?"

She become slightly relaxed, but not at ease, she wanted to know. She needed to know. She felt a burning desire just to hear what he was going to say. Just to hear his velvet words slip from his tongue and glaze her ears and join her too him.

"Your pregnant."

"Holy shit!"I shouted breaking from my dream.

I jumped up letting my arms support me. Sweating desperately I clanged to Naruto's side.

"What's wrong?"naruto asked in a mumbled tone.

"I'm fine"I said putting him back to a deep slumber.

After naruto and I's uprearing night we slept like rocks in the sea, well tell I had that dream. I awoke early was to wash the dishes, we had to leave later today. It slid my unclothed legs to the edge of the sheeted road. Well at least it was a road last night. I pulled the little amount of blanket I had left off of me and placed it neatly by the snoring moron. He was sprawled out face down, with the blanket surrounding him like a mountain. He snores like a wilder beast: just another thing to love. I stood up and realized our clothing would be anywhere from the door to the kitchen to the bed. My left foot hovered over another step and waited for a sudden disturbance from the man I love. It never seem to come and I looked to my right for a any pants or breast covering. That was a fail as well and I stole naruto's shirt, sitting by my right foot.

That big lug wouldn't mind, he'd been waiting to where my shirt and tease me. I pulled it over my head and measured how far it went down, yep he would like it after all it just barely covered my ass, how could it fit him? The man grew immensely from a teenager, he's now about the same size and height of kakashi. Aye another thought about Kakashi's erotic, muscular, body. Damn-it I must not think about that dream with his bare chest and lovely arms, not to mention face. Oh my god it was like I was melting like butter.

"Sakura-san come back to bed"naruto groggily requested.

Oh he's so cute, it's hard to believe I fell for that puppy dog face.

"Sorry honey, but I have to get the place cleaned before we leave."

"Sakura-chan, did I forget to tell you about Tsuande-sama's request?"

I immediately jumped back onto the bed to embrace my man. He looked at me and his shirt. A eyebrow was lifted.

"What, a girl can't wear her sexy mans shirt?"

"No. It's just a little odd for you."

He sat up and I did not release him. Naruto stretched out his arms those amazing abs just made my face lit up. God that one dream with the hot springs and him without his mask, damn-it shut up they don't want to hear about that. That was way past M rated.

"Naruto."

I pushed him down in seek of a distraction. He didn't seem to mind, the smirk on his face was pretty obvious.

"Feisty this morning huh?"

I rolled my eyes and snuggled my head into his chest.

"So, what did Tsuande-sama want?"

"We're going to head off to the land of waves tomorrow. You do kno-" He was immediately cut of by a anxious me.

"I'm gonna go to the store!" I exclaimed.

"Whoa, whoa Sakura."

"What?"

"Why do you need to go to the store?"

We do quiet a bit, so if I told him I was to get a pregnancy test he would understand right? It's just to support that my dreams are only illusions. I hope this works.

"I go to get a p-, um... special item."

"Huh?"

"Pregnancy test." I said for the poor morons sake.

Sometimes I wonder I can love this ignoramus. He doesn't even get dirty joke half the time and he was Jiriaya's apprentice.

"Oh, haha. Wait so you think your pregnant!"

I shrug quiet pathetically and get off the bed again. Naruto just lays there wide eyed. Mumbling nonsense as well.

"I'm gonna be a daddy. What will name him, George, manny. Akito, no damn. What if it's a girl, oh shit. I'll have to beat the boys off with a stick."

Stalking into the kitchen I ignored his constant babbling, who would of known he'd be so freaked out at the thought. With a few more insistent cries I came into the room with pancakes.

"Blueberry or Strawberry dumb ass?" I asked

I laid down along side him and hand him the plate. He smiled like normal and took it in hand and began to eat like a rumply pig.

Later that day I dragged him with me to land of waves. A land in which changed a lot because of naruto and my team. We fought and narrowly missed death. Kakashi took out the main man with a bloody ending. Naruto and Sasuke gained many needle slicing through flesh. And me well I hadn't known much then, I merely sat there screaming over Sasuke's body. Just like a poor fan-girl with nothing to live for. That day was the first in a long time when it snowed there. Incidentally I was pathetic and my team covered my ass.

It was quiet and peaceful. The sun brought forth from the force of our planets shift. Animals running freely from butchers with meat. A group sent to meet us at the end of the bridge crowned with water. If only I had that silver haired man here to confirm if I really was pregnant. I know I'm not, but it wouldn't leave my head. Just the thought of his child in my womb makes me shiver in two ways. Shiver as in sensei and delight. Like he's part of me. I wonder if he knows about my dreams, or doesn't he? Does he know I dream of his warmth and lips pressed against me every night? Dreams that ranged from M rated to children romance. But either way they felt so real. Just as if I fell from a boat and lived my new life forgetting my past as if nothing ever happened before. As if I was born in this world with him and was destined to love him from his arms. And to be cared for like princess. Just to relax and trust him with my life. Just to know the feeling that made every woman at complete ease. Not even Naruto knows and I'm left within a lonely home in which is my own heart. I love for one man and love for another. How does my love come to part in two ways like this.

"Haruno, Naruto." The two wave shenobi greeted.

They bowed diligently and lead us to their newly stated lord. The lord of much riches, but not indignity. He bowed toward us as we him. His robe dressed with waves, to match his lands name. He had kept the land clean of criminals. But at what cost, that is what we are here to find out. In the process I hope to find out something else. Something that would clear my mind and make me safe in my own thoughts, my own dreams.

"As you know we have been having a uproar of murders lately. A few are stopped by a mysterious man in which we suspect to be the killer. The murders are each left with a distinct cut across their eyes. The main victims seem to be women with families. Women with a husband and child." A gust of air swooshes in his lungs lifting his chest. "We simply just cannot handle it so we have mad e a request for you to find the culprit and bring him to me dead or alive!"

My mouth went dry. What if that was Kakashi. They want us to bring him in to be murdered. But why would Kakashi do something like this. No he wouldn't I absolutely deny it!