Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Once In A Lifetime Oppertunity ❯ Chapters 10-20 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
[B]Chapter 10: Going Back: Angela's Realization[/B]

~Angela's Apartment, two weeks later, the day of Angela's trip back, Friday~

The image still haunted her. The image of Zanzo's mom dying. She was unable to do anything about it. It was her fault. Her fault that Zanzo now didn't have any family. She couldn't help but feel guilty. She vaguly remembered the trip back to Konoha, after Shikamaru helped her snap out of temporary shock, he said she was rocking back and forth and singing softly the song 'I Can't Do This'. Angela just knew that when she went back to her home that she was going to be changed be recognition of her friends and family emotionally.

"Angie-chan?" Itoe, Kazuki's twin sister and Angela's best friend in Konoha walked into Angela's apartment.

"Oh...hi Itoe..." Angela said back in greeting.

"Kazuki told me what happened...about the mission..." Itoe said. Angela grimaced.

"Oh...did he tell you I ended up sobbing like a little baby?"

"Yes...and actually...Hokage-sama actually felt guilty."

"How do you know?"

"Eavesdropped."

"Oh."

"She didn't realize that you would react like that...crying...you see ninja are taught rules of conduct."

"I know, 'A shinobi must never show emotion, feelings are a weakness, keep that in your heart and never shed a tear.' "

"So you were there for that?"

"Yeppers..."

"So yeah...see ya around..."

"Bye-bye."

~Midnight, Angela's House~

Angela smilied as she walked through the door. It was good to be home. She walked down the hall to her bedroom and fell asleep.

~The Next Morning, Saturday~

Angela yawned, then looked at the digital clock on her book shelf. 12:31. She rubbed her eyes, and walked out into the living room. The computer was free. Maybe Ciara was on...Angela signed on to her AIM and smilied when she saw the familiar name on her buddy list

[B][COLOR="Red"]sakuraharuno3 (12:35 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] 'Ello poppet...
[B][COLOR="Blue"]1010_Tenten (12:38 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] *glomps* YOU'RE BACK! ^_^
[B][COLOR="Red"]sakuraharuno3 (12:41 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] I see stuff on TFW hasn't changed...
[B][COLOR="Blue"]1010_Tenten (12:45 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] Nope...
[B][COLOR="Red"]sakuraharuno3 (12:49 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] La la la la la la CIARA'S WORLD la la la la la la la la CIARA'S WORLD...she loves her Saaaaaaasuke...Naruto to...
[B][COLOR="Blue"]1010_Tenten (12:55 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] That was random...
[B][COLOR="Blue"]1010_Tenten (1:00 P.M.):[/COLOR][/B] You still there Angie?
[B][COLOR="Red"]sakuraharuno3 signed off at 1:00 P.M.[/COLOR][/B]

Angela had signed off...knowing that she would end up telling Ciara what happened on that mission and Ciara would tell her parents and then her parents wouldn't let her go back to Konoha. Angela then came to a realization...she [B][U]COULDN'T[/U][/B] come back home after she went back to Konoha. Not after what happened on that mission, no one would want to be around her, all of them would most likely realize that the old Angela wouldn't be coming back.

[I]Angela: I wonder what my parents are going to say? Will they agree to it? *sigh* All I know is, no matter what, I can't come back and live here after I'm done in Konoha for the two years, no matter how much I'm going to miss all my friends...including John...
Next Time:
Angela's Decision![/I]

[B]Chapter 11: Angela's Decision![/B]

~Monday Morning~

The play had been on Saturday, but Angela had to beg and plead with Tsunade to let her go back and tell her friends that she wasn't going to be able to see them again. Most all of Angela's friends were going to a diffrent highschool then to the one that Angela was going to after she was supposed to come back. She walked into the media room as was glomped by Kayla [see chapter 1]...

"ANGEE!" she shouted.

"Ack! Kayla get offa me!" Angela exclaimed, squirming away from the hug. Angela then frowned, she didn't have the heart to tell Kayla...she had already promised to come to her birthday party and Tsunade had told her that she was only allowed to go back on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.

~2nd Period~

Angela felt someone tackle her from behind as she walked to Spanish.

"ANGELA! *****! GIMME BACK MY RUROUNI KENSHIN VOLUME THREE!" shouted the person who tackle her.

"Nice to see you to Rosa..." Angela said with a smirk, as she took out the comic book from her backpack. Angela felt headphones being slipped onto her head.

"[I]Despite the lies that you're making / Your love is mine for the taking / My love is / Just waiting / To turn your tears to roses[/I]" played the song, Angela smilied, "Whispers in the Dark". John appeared in front of her.

"Comatose...the Skillet CD you lent me before you left..." he said. Angela fell to her knees as the song played, beginning to cry.

"Angie?! Angie are you okay?!" asked the concerned voices of Rosa and John.

"[I]I will be the one that's gonna hold you / I will be the one that you run to / My love is / A burning, consuming fire[/I]"

Angela found herself sobbing.

"...gomen...gomen...gomen..." she mumbled.

"Yo, other anime geek what's she saying?" John asked Rosa.

" '...sorry...sorry...sorry...' " Rosa said in reply.

"[I]No / You'll never be alone / When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars / Hear my whispers in the dark[/I]"

"Angie...Angie...snap out of it!" John exclaimed.

"...gomen...gomen...gomen..." Angela repeated, her hands covering her face and she was rocking back and forth. By now Rosa, John, and her were the only ones out there.

"STOP!" John yelled, shaking her. Angela looked up, her face striked with tears. "Now, tell us what happened."

"[I]No / You'll never be alone / When darkness comes you know I'm never far / Hear my whispers in the dark[/I]"

"...m-my transfer it was to a ninja school...m-my first m-mission was to well, arrest someone with my team, she was employed under a drug dealer...at the end of the mission...she died in my arms..." Angela explained. "...I-I w-won't be able t-to come back...y-you guys d-don't know me anymore...n-no point..."

"[I]You feel so lonely and ragged / You lay here broken and naked / My love is / Just waiting / To clothe you in crimson roses[/I]"

"Have you told your mom and dad yet?" Rosa asked Angela. She shock her head no.

"I'm not going to..."

"So you arn't coming back?" John asked her. Angela nodded.

"I won't be...but here..." Angela said, taking an envelope out of her backpack, she handed it to John. "...it's a poem, I wrote it for you as a Christmas gift, please don't read it until Christmas..." Angela got up. She hugged Rosa and John.

"[I]I will be the one that's gonna find you / I will be the one that's gonna guide you / My love is / A burning, consuming fire[/I]"

"I'm going to miss you guys so much...don't forget me okay?"

The two teenagers nodded as Angela began to walk off.

[I]Angela: So I didn't tell my parents...I still won't be going back...I have to get on with the ninja missions...I still have two whole years to worry about it.
Next Time:
Moving on[/I]

[B]Chapter 12: Kazuki and Angie sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G![/B]

~Two days later, Konoha, Angela's apartment~

Angela flipped to where she had written the poem to John in her notebook. She read the lines of it:
[B]Thank You[/B]
[I]By Angela[/I]
This poem won't be perfect
That much I know
But when you have no idea what to get a person
It's easier to make a gift

Thank you for sticking by me
When I was all alone
When there was really no one for me to talk to
Alone in that school library

I remember I didn't know your name
for the longest time since I first talked to you
But I did know that you were the first person who was there for me
While I was alone

You teased me and teased me
But I didn't care
All I knew was that
You'd always be by my side as a true friend

So thank you John...
Thank you so much
for being there

So, please, if you leave
Be sure to call
So that I won't be alone again

She closed the notebook with a [I]fwap[/I] when she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and was greeted by Itoe, Sakura, Chiaki, and Michiyo.

"Can I help you guys?" Angela asked as the girls filtered in.

"Kazuki's gonna ask you on a date!" Sakura said brightly.

"How do you know?"

"Went into his mind without permission..."

"Ah..."

"So we, being your bestest friends, came over to help you get ready for it...Kazuki told me already actually. He wants you to meet him at, y'know that hill in the park somewhere in the center of the village?" Itoe explained.

"Ja?" Angela said in reply.

"He wants you to meet him there tonight."

"Oh..."

~The Akimoto House~

"You had your sister ask her out for you?! Gawd...that's low man..." Tak.umi said.

"Shut up will you?!" Kazuki muttered, taking a can of soda from the refrigerator, handing it to Tak.umi, then getting one for himself.

"Are you going to sing for her?" Tak.umi asked. "After all you are getting Sakura to get that CD for you."

Kazuki had asked Sakura to figure out what Angela's favorite song was, and get the CD of it for him. Kazuki figured that all the genin girls were in on it.

"KAZUKI-KUUUUUUN!" hollered a voice, the front door opened and in walked in Sakura. "I got it..." she said, holding up a CD. Kazuki put it in the CD player that sat in the living room. The song began with a few low notes by the guitar the sound mounting and the song started.

"Thanks Sakura-chan..." Kazuki said, nodding in approval, he kinda liked this song to. "...let's go Tak.umi..." Kazuki said taking out the CD.

~Angela's Apartment, 7 o'clock that night~

"Well ladies, I'd say our work here is done..." Itoe said, nodding in approval, the other girls nodded. Angela looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing an outfit of her own design that her friends had 'improved'. Black short dress, with black dress pants, black dress shoes, and some black makeup.

"Go girl!" Chiaki said, shoving Angela out of her apartment door.

"Well ladies...lets be going..." Itoe said as soon as she figured Angela was out of the building.

~Park~

Angela climbed to the top of the hill she was to meet Kazuki at. She heard the familiar intro of 'Whispers in the Dark'.

"Despite the lies that you're making...Your love is mine for the taking...My love is, Just waiting...To turn your tears to roses" she heard Kazuki sing. He sounded like what would be a younger version of the lead singer. She sat on a picnic blanket and listened to him sing. At "...You feel so lonely and ragged, You lay here broken and naked, My love is, Just waiting, To clothe you in crimson roses..." he pecked her on the cheeck, and she blushed. At the end of the song she clapped.

"Omigosh! That was like awesome Kazuki!!" Angela exclaimed happily.

"Truth is...I...love you Angela..." Kazuki said then kissed her.
[I]Angela: First, the author would like to apoligize for tricking you guys...
TLS: Uh-huh, I kinda got a last minute idea concerning the Angela x Kazuki thing.
Angela: Now then...*begins preview of next chapter*...I now know that Kazuki likes me, and Tsunade-sama is giving us another mission, where I get to see the deadly side of Kazuki.
Next Time:
Life or Death!:
The demonic blood of Akimoto Kazuki!
Angela: KAZUKI STOP IT![/I]

[B]Chapter 13: Black wings, purple eyes[/B]
[I][B]Author's Note: Yeah, the idea for Kazuki's 'demonic blood' comes from a fanfiction I thought up awhile back, while I was missing a rather large chunk of the Naruto timeline, but I still think it's a good idea so, I'm going to use it, the person squad nine is to bodyguard also comes from that fanfiction...her name is Ichigo and...that fanfiction was supposed to be a Shika x OC fic...Ichigo being the 'OC'.

Also, changed the chapter title from what I origanally said I would call it.[/B][/I]

~Hokage's Office~

"Now that Angie-chan is back...your next mission squad nine is, bodyguarding!" Tsunade said, the last part with total sarcasm. Shikamaru yawned.

"Well? Who is it?" Shikamaru asked in a rather bored voice. The door opened and Shikamaru was glomped / hugged / tackled from behind.

"SHIKA-KUN!!!" the person exclaimed. Shikamaru's eyes widened slightly when he heard the voice.

"Yumi Ichigo as you most likely figured out...have you two met?" Tsunade asked Shikamaru.

"I thought you went back to your village." Shikamaru said to her. Ichigo adjusted the plain black headband on her forehead, which concealed elf ears, this made the volume of the sounds she heard go down to that of a normal person's.

"Are you insane?! Back to [U]that[/U] place? No way man!" the eccentric blonde cried in disgust. Shikamaru felt a tug at his sleeve.

"Hey sensei...who's that?" Zanzo asked him.

"Yumi Ichigo, one of the last survivors of a secret ninja village in the Land of the Wind." Shikamaru explained. Kazuki froze.

"Kazuki? You okay? What's wrong?" Angela asked Kazuki, lacing her fingers with his.

"Nothing..." Kazuki manged to say, his hand lightly touching his back. Angela looked back at him worried.

"To continue with the briefing, you are to take Ichigo-san to Sunagakure, then take her back to her home village." Tsunade explained. "...relations between Ichigo-san's home village and Sunagakure haven't been going very well, she's going to talk to Gaara, to form some kind of agreement."

"When do we leave?" Shikamaru asked Tsunade.

"Tomorow."

"Okay..."

~Later, Training area, somewhere in Konoha~

"Alright Kazuki-kun one more time." Naruto said. Kazuki nodded, he made a hand sign and the marks on his bare back turned to black wings, his eyes turning purple. Kazuki charged towards Naruto, he punched Naruto with super-strength and Naruto dodged. "Oh c'mon! Is that the best you got? The best that the 'Arch-Angel of the Desert' can do?"

Kazuki punched Naruto again, the punch being dodged yet again. After the last punch Kazuki threw he turned back to normal.

"N...Naruto-sensei, d...do you think th...this training is e...enough?" Kazuki panted.

"Yeah, be sure to control your powers during the mission though..." Naruto said, streaching. "Good luck, later."

"Later." Kazuki said and walked over to a wide stake in the area and began kicking it.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10..." Kazuki said, kicking the stake as hard as he could. Angela walked up, she had seen the whole thing.

"Kazuki..." she said as Kazuki was kicking the tree.

"...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20...oh, Angela, hi!...21...22...23...24...25...26...27...28...29...30...sorry can't talk, I'm training for the mission tomorow...31...32...33...34...35...36...37...38...39...40..." Kazuki said, all the while kicking the stake.

"What was with that earlier? The black angel wings I mean?"

"...43...44...45...46...47...48...49...50...what are you talking about? Y'mean these? Birthmarks...51...52...53...54...55...56...57...58...59...60..."

" There more then birthmarks...I know that much..."

"...71...72...73...74...75...76...77...78...79...80...if you must know...y'know Naruto-sensei? Those 'whiskers' he has on his face?...81...82...83...84...85...86...87...88...89...90..."

"Yeah? What about it?

"...95...96...97...98...99...100...it's like that. I have a demon inside me to...101...102...103...104...105...106...107...108...109...110..."

"Oh really? Care to explain?

"...115...116...117...118...119...long story short, another demon attacked Ichigo-san's village, an 'angel' of sorts, except this one had black wings and purple eyes...120...121...122...123...124...125...126...127...128...129...130..."< br>
"So what are you trying to say?" Angela asked, raising an eyebrow.

"...137...138...139...140...141...142...Naruto-sensei has been training me to control the demon ever since I first went into the ninja academy...143...144...145...146...147...148...149...150...151...152...but now, I've been doing this for you Angela, so I don't hurt you...153...154...155...156...157...158...159...160...161...162..."

Angela walked away as soon as she heard the explination.

~Angela's Apartment~

[I]'...I've been doing this for you Angela, so I don't hurt you...'[/I]

The words echoed in Angela's mind as she got ready for bed that night. [I]'He's really been doing all that for me?'[/I] she thought as she crawled underneath the blanket that lay on her bed. She feel asleep soon after that.

[B]Chapter 14: The Demon Awakes[/B]
~Konoha's front gate, the following morning~

"Good morning guys!" Angela exclaimed when she saw Zanzo, Shikamaru, Kazuki, and Ichigo. She glomped Kazuki and lightly kissed him on the cheeck.

"Not that I don't mind, but, what was that for?" Kazuki asked, blushing slightly.

"For doing all that for me!" Angela said, giving Kazuki a hug.

"Your welcome..."

Shikamaru cleared his throat to get Angela and Kazuki's attention. The two teenagers blushed, then stood side by side holding hands.

"Now that Angela is here, we can set out, but before we do...any questions?" Shikamaru asked his genin team.

"No sensei..." the three genin chorused.

"Good, lets go." Shikamaru said, leading the way, Ichigo by his side.

"I think Sensei's still got a thing for that chick..." Kazuki said to his teammates pointing at Ichigo and Shikamaru, who were walking with each other, engaged in a conversation.

"I wonder what her deal is, y'know why she is supposedly a 'ninja' when she doesn't have a Sunagakure forehead protecter." Angela said, pointing to Ichigo's forehead, which had the plain black headband on it.

"Who knows? Besides y'guys its rude to point..." Zanzo said to his teammates. "Also, please note sensei and Ichigo-san are in love."

"Kinda figured that out Zanzo, the way Ichigo came in when we first met her and how she screeched 'SHIKA-KUN!' when she saw him."

"I was just sayin', besides its not like everyone in our entire village hasn't figured out you two are dating..."

Angela and Kazuki blushed when Zanzo said this. The three genin walked in silence after that comment was said. By night they made camp at the Land of Fire / Land of Wind border.

"Hey...sensei?" Kazuki asked Shikamaru.

"Yeah?" Shikamaru said with a yawn.

"How do you and Ichigo know each other?"

"Long story short, she moved from her village after a monster left it in ruins...she moved to a village nearby Konoha and one day she accidently came across Konoha." Shikamaru explained.

~Clearing, away from the campsite~

Kazuki sat alone, perched upon a rock. He was looking frantically for the moon.

[I]'****...no moon...the demon should be awaking soon...and when it does, Ichigo-san needs to watch out...'[/I] Kazuki thought.

Angela walked up to him.

"Kazuki?"

Kazuki's eyes widened, them changing from dark brown to purple. He looked back at Angela.

"Go get Shikamaru-sensei...tell him you guys need to go now...leave me here, I'll catch up with you." Kazuki said to Angela.

"Bu-"

"GO!!"

[B]Chapter 15: Kazuki's Alter-Ego[/B]

"Are you sure?" Angela asked Kazuki.

"GO!!" Kazuki howled. Angela nodded. She ran back to the camp.

Kazuki slammed his fists on the ground. A throbbing pain errupting from his back.

[I]'Not now! At least, wait until Angela and the others are far enough away...'[/I] Kazuki thought. He felt the wings sprouting. He fell to the ground, spazing and throbbing on the ground. [I]'Leave me alone!!'[/I]

~Campsite~

"SENSEI!" Angela shouted, it was midnight, and Shikamaru sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"What is it?" Shikamaru asked her.

"We have to leave now!"

"Why?" Ichigo asked.

"It's Kazuki! Something is wrong with him!!" Angela exclaimed. "He just told me to wake you guys up and to tell you we need to get out of here!"

Shikamaru sighed. This team was beggining to be such a pain.

"I'll go check it out..." he said, walking into the forest.

~Clearing where Kazuki is~

Shikamaru saw a form, huddled on the ground, what looked like wings coming from it's back.

"Kazuki?" Shikamaru asked into the darkness.

"No!! Sensei! Stay back!" Kazuki yelled.

"I have an idea! Kagemane No Jutsu!"

Kazuki froze where he was standing.

"Now, tell me...what's going on?" Shikamaru asked Kazuki.

"The demon...it will kill Ichigo-san! Get out of here! Get Ichigo to Sunagakure!!" Kazuki shouted at his sensei.

"What demon?" Shikamaru asked Kazuki.

"I can't explain it all now sensei. Just go!"

"I'm not going..."

By now the demon was almost through fully transforming.

"I'll change back at sunrise, just go, please, if you don't go, all that training I have had would have been of no use, if you want someone to explain it to you ask Angela. I told her."

Shikamaru nodded, releasing Kazuki from his shadow though it was against his better judgement.

All rational thought was slowly leaving Kazuki's head as the demon was almost throughly through with the transformation. The memories, all those memories were coming back to him. He was deeply afraid, the memories were that of the demon when he ravenged Ichigo's village thirteen years ago.

[I]'WHY DOESN'T ITOE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS?!'[/I] he thought. His twin sister had the demon inside her, but it came out every full moon and she knew how to control it, due to Naruto being her full time sensei and he was constantly training her, Kazuki on the other hand, no such luck.

~Campsite~

"Sensei! Is Kazuki okay?" Angela asked Shikamaru.

"No, we need to be getting out of here and make our way to Sunagakure by this afternoon." Shikamaru said.

"What about Kazuki?" Angela asked, as if on cue, something shot out from the trees and up into the air. It was Kazuki.

[B]Chapter 16: Teenage love realized: Only to be stopped by a demon[/B]

~Earlier that day, Angela's School~

John frowned as he walked to the spare room out in one of the portables where a few guys, the vice-principal, and the janitor would practice as a kind of rock band at lunch. It wasn't the same without Angela around, she would always tag along with him when he went over there. John looked down at the envelope that had his Christmas gift from Angela in it which had his name scrawled on it in Angela's sloppy cursive. He was going to open it. A loud burst of rock music sounded as he opened the door. He opened the envelope when he sat down.

"What's that dude?" asked Bob [I][A/N: Meh, having trouble thinking up good names...][/I], one of the singers for the band.

"My Christmas gift from Angie." John replied. He read through the poem and blushed. Bob grabbed it from John's hand and read it.

"She finally confesses her feelings! And she's not even here!" Bob exclaimed with a smirk.

"Shut up!" John said, punching Bob on the shoulder. He looked down and saw Angela's cellphone number. "I'm gonna call her after school today..." he said and left.

~Later, back where we left off in the last chapter~

"KAZUKI!!!" Angela yelled, and she ran towards the shadow, but Zanzo grabbed her arm.

"No! He's not behaving normally! We have to go! He'll catch up with us!" Zanzo shouted at Angela. Angela wiggled her arm free of Zanzo's grip.

"I DON'T CARE!! LEAVE WITHOUT ME!! I'M GOING TO GET KAZUKI TO CHANGE BACK!!"

"Idiot, your forgetting the 25th principle..."

"I DON'T CARE! THIS KUNOICHI IS GOING TO LET HER EMOTIONS GET IN THE WAY THIS TIME!!"

Zanzo sighed. He ran to catch up with Ichigo and Shikamaru.

~That night, John's house~

John dialed the Angela's cell phone. The phone rang and rang.

"Hi! You've reached my cellphone! I'm busy right now, so if possible leave a message after the tone! Bye-bye!" Angela's answering machine said.

"Hey Angie, it's John, look, I read the poem, I want to talk to you about. Call me back. Bye..."

~Back with Angela and Kazuki~

"Foolish girl, it's impossible to reverse my hold on him before sunrise..." hissed Kazuki, the demon talking through him.

"You may call me foolish but, unlike you, the guy you currently are controling is very important to me..." Angela told it. Kazuki / the demon frowned. It lunged at her, pumling her to the ground. Angela fell to the ground.

"Fool...the only way to relinquish my control is killing Kazuki, and I know you don't want to do that."

Angela got up, trembling at first, she cast one half-open eye down at the watch on her wrist; 3am...if she could just hold out until sunrise...

[B]Chapter 17: 'With dawn's first light...'[/B]

Angela did her best to fight back, against her better judgement, not wanting to harm Kazuki. She was pummeled into the ground a sixth time, only to get up again. She threw a shuriken at it. It was beginning to become impossible to fight. Angela looked meekly in the direction the sunrise was to come from.

[I]'No sign of it, one more hit and I'm finished.'[/I] she thought.

"Give up and I might let you live..." the demon / Kazuki hissed softly.

"N...never...I have something to live for..."

"And what is that?"

"My family, my friends, my teammates..."

"They can't help you now, they WON'T help you now..."

"What makes you say that?"

"Your sensei and teammate have left you to perish...they don't care about you..."

"Now that...is where your wrong! Kagmane No Jutsu!" said a voice. Angela's eyes widened.

[I]'Sensei!'[/I]

"To qoute Kakashi-sensei [I]'Those who do not care for and support their fellows are lower then garbage.'[/I] last time I checked I wasn't garbage." Shikamaru said. A shadow jumped in front of Angela, a blade drawn, barely visible in the slowly fading starlight.

"If you try to hurt Kazuki or Angela, this blade will be the last thing you ever see Mr. Demon." Zanzo said.

[I]'Zanzo!'[/I]

"Wait! Don't hurt him!" Angela exclaimed with as much of her strength as she could. She heard a bow being drawn.

"Relax, we won't, we just need to distract him from killing you..." said another voice.

[I]'Ichigo-san?!'[/I]

"Just in time to..." Shikamaru said with a smirk, nodding towards the coming sunrise. Angela smiled weakly. Kazuki was safe.

"No! Next time though, I promise to kill you..." the demon said to Angela. With that, Kazuki was turning back into himself, the wings melting back into the birthmarks on his bare back, he fell to his knees, looking at his hands in shock.

"Kazuki-kun?" Angela asked. "Is that you?"

"Of course, the demon's gone now...and..." Kazuki started.

"What is it?"

"I-I a-a-almost killed you! W-why are you so forgiving?"

"I know...and I don't care, it's my bloody fault anyway, staying here."

"You need to get medical attention..."

Angela scoffed.

"I can wait 'till we get to Suna, I let myself get pummeled don't you get it? I didn't want to hurt you."

Angela grabbed Kazuki's hand and pulled him up and when he was up the two linked arms.

"Now then, Mr. Arch-Angel...shall we be going?"

"Yes, we shall..."

The two walked ahead of Shikamaru, Ichigo and Zanzo.

[I]'Those two, they never cease to amaze me, being so forgiving of each other, and a demon of all things...this team is beggining to get to troublesome to manage.'[/I] Shikamaru thought.

[B]Chapter 18: A Village You Can't Find On Any Map[/B]

~Angela's Apartment~

Itoe looked around Angela's apartment. Angela had asked her to check her cellphone messages while she was gone on the mission.

[I]'Where is that blasted thing?!'[/I] Itoe thought. She smiled when she saw the black and silver flip cell phone lying on Angela's nightstand. She flipped open the phone. The phone read 'One Missed Call Listen to it?' Itoe hit yes and placed the phone to her ear. The message was from one of Angela's friends, John.

~Sunagakure Hospital~

Angela opened her eyes, she was in a hospital bed, the early evening light filtering through the light colored curtains. What had happened was they were on their way to Sunagakure when she had fainted with exhaustion.

"You okay?" Kazuki asked her.

"Kazuki? Where's Shikamaru-sensei, Zanzo, and Ichigo-san?" Angela asked him.

"They went to see Kazekage-sama."

"Oh."

"In any event, we still have to take Ichigo-san back to her home village and that doesn't look like it is going to be an easy task."

"What makes you say that?" Angela asked as she got up out of the bed. Kazuki was sitting at a table, a map laid out in front of him.

"Her village isn't on any map..." Kazuki replied, gesturing towards map upon map upon map that lay on the chair beside him.

"It isn't?"

"Nope..."

Angela frowned.

"Ichigo-san is bound to know where her own home village is though."

Kazuki nodded.

"Yeah..." he said and continued to look through the maps.

~Next Morning, Sunagakure Village Gate~

Shikamaru yawned.

"Are we ready to leave?" he asked his genin team. The three teenagers nodded.

"Yes sensei." they chorused.

[B]Chapter 19: Kazuki's Once In A Lifetime Oppertunity: The heritage of the Akimoto clan of Konoha revealed![/B]

~A few days later~

"Hey! Hey! We're here!" Ichigo exclaimed. She jumped up onto one of the large rock formations. "C'mon you guys!"

Shikamaru frowned.

[I]'She must be freakin' bi-polar or skitzo, back in Konoha she didn't even want to come back...'[/I] he thought.

As soon as Shikamaru, Zanzo, Kazuki, and Angela all made it on top of the rock formation Ichigo jumped down.

"Ichigo-neechan!" a voice cried. A young girl ran up, she looked like she was eight or nine.

"Yoshiko!" Ichigo said smiling brightly. "Guys this is my little cousin, Yoshiko, I've been taking care of her since I turned seventeen."

"Ichigo-neechan, I was sent to get you when you came back. Your mom wanted me to find you."

"Oh, okay."

~Inside Ichigo's village, Ichigo's house~

"Mama!" Ichigo said, smiling. A woman with dark hair streaked with gray in some spots turned around.

"Ichigo! How did the meeting with the Kazekage go?" she asked Ichigo.

"Fine, he was perfectly polite, unlike that pig headed idiot before him." Ichigo said harshly, which earned her a knock on the head.

"IDIOT! Don't be so disrespectful!"

"Waaah! Child abuse! Yoshiko! Hide me!" Ichigo said, trying in fake vain to hide behind her young cousin.

"I'm sorry you know I love you Ichigo, sometimes, occasionally, every other Tuesday..."

"Gee, thanks mom, I love you to..." Ichigo said then gave her mother a hug. "Oh, mom these are the people who protected me on my way to Sunagakure; Shikamaru, remember I met him when we were living in the Land of Fire."

"Of course I do, my daughter's first love."

"And these are the genin he's training; Zanzo, Kazuki, and Angela."

"How are you kids?"

"Fine." chorused the three genin.

"Anyway before you all head back to your village would you care to stay for dinner?"

"Okay!" exclaimed the three genin, happy to recieve a meal.

"Idiots! I told you to be polite! That was rude!" hissed Shikamaru.

"Sorry sensei..." came the reply from the three teenagers.

"Oh, it's okay, their teenagers Shika-kun! We were all like that once to!" Ichigo told Shikamaru. "Kazuki, may I talk to you outside for a momment?"

Kazuki nodded.

"Of course."

~Outside~

"My mother knows how to get rid of that demon for you...she was a former village elder." Ichigo said to Kazuki once they were outside.

"Really?!" Kazuki asked.

"Really, and also, tell me the truth; your father origanally resided in this village didn't he?"

"How did you know?"

"Obvious really, if you origanally came from Konoha you wouldn't have the demon. Why'd you leave the village?" Ichigo asked him, Kazuki leaned against the outside wall of the house, arms folded across his chest.

"My twin and I were hated, we had no friends, everyone hated my family, we decided to move to Konoha where the name 'Akimoto' wasn't known." Kazuki replied.

"You have a twin? Does she react like you do when there's no moon?"

"No, she reacts when there is a full moon. She has better control over it then I do though."

"So, should I tell my mother?"

"Yeah, I want to be rid of it."

With that last word the two walked back inside.

[B]Chapter 20: 'It Will Be The Final Preformance!'[/B]
[B][I]Author's Note: Well, this is the chapter that I end it...the qoute is from Pidemon from Digimon Season 1. The song is 'Youth of the Nation' by P.O.D.[/I][/B]

~Ichigo's House, that night, around 8 o'clock~

Angela looked up at the ceiling. She frowned. The dinner was okay, but something was wrong with Kazuki. He just picked at his food and had a really nervous look on his face.

[I]'Something's wrong with him...'[/I] she thought. [I]'I'm going to go talk to him...'[/I]

~Room that Kazuki is staying in~

"Kazuki...Kazuki are you okay?" Angela whispered. "Kazuki?" she opened the door, the window was open and Kazuki wasn't in his bed. It took a momment for Angela to realize. "SENSEI!!!"

[B]Last day of the rest of my lifeI wish I would’ve knownCause I didn’t kiss my mama goodbyeI didn’t tell her that I loved her and how much I care[/B]

~Konoha, around 9 o'clock~

Itoe looked up sleepily from her bedroom window.

"Hello sister..." Kazuki / the demon said to her.

"What the-?!" Itoe exclaimed in utter shock.

~Land of Wind border, around midnight~

Shikamaru, Angela, and Zanzo ran as fast as they could and somehow managed to make it to the Land of Wind / Land of Fire border.
[B]Or thank my pops for all the talksAnd all the wisdom he shared[/B]

~Konoha, 12:30~

Itoe and Kazuki were fighting, Kazuki fully transformed, but Itoe was only partially.

"Don't do this! Why are you doing this?" Itoe asked her brother.

"That idiotic elf seems to think that I can be removed from Kazuki's body...I was thinking of giving you to her instead, you and Kazuki are twins after all." Kazuki / the demon told her.[B]Unaware, I just did what I always doEveryday, the same routineBefore I skate off to school[/B]

"Not so fast...SAKURA! NOW!" Itoe yelled.

"Yes ma'am..." Sakura said in reply. "Ninja Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!"

"What?!" Kazuki / the demon shouted. Before Sakura entered his mind he saw the Konoha genin.

"Itoe!" exclaimed a voice.

"Angie!" Itoe exclaimed in reply. Angie, Zanzo, and Shikamaru ran up.

"What's going on?"

"Kazuki appeared, fully transformed and now I think he wants to do what he did to that elf village to Konoha!!"[B]But who knew that this day wasn’t like the restInstead of taking a testI took two to the chest[/B]

"GET THIS WRETCH OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" Kazuki / the demon howled.

"She's suceeding..." Itoe said, a slight smile appearing on her lips.[B]Call me blind, but I didn’t see it comingEverybody was runningBut I couldn’t hear nothingExcept gun blasts, it happened so fastI don’t really know this kidEven though I sit by him in classMaybe this kid was reaching out for loveOr maybe for a momentHe forgot who he wasOr maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged[/B]

"Suceeding in what?" Angela asked Itoe.

"Prying apart the demon and Kazuki."

Angela froze.

~Flashback~

[I]She glanced up when the notebook was snatched away. The person who took it was a boy, tall, and sort of skinny in black pants and a big (what looked like) winter jacket.

"Whatcha writing?" he asked her.

"Stuff...I write. You got a problem with that?" she said to him. She reminded him of a certain jerk from her second period, a guy by the name of Matt...who had made her cry twice within two weeks...but got a hard hour from a few of her friends and the vice-principal about it. Except, this time, no one was there to give this guy a hard hour. Angela then realized it...new school meant no one had known her for three or more years, no people she knew meant that she could stand up for herself and not be given a hard time for it. She snatched the notebook back from the guy. "I'll be taking that back..."

"Wrong way to introduce myself, gomen..." the boy said, suprised. "Akimoto Kazuki at your service..."

"Angela...why'dja snatch my notebook away? If you woulda asked I woulda let ya read it."

"...like I said before, gomen. Anyway, haven't seen ya around before."

"Just came here as part of a foriegn exchange program."

"Ah. Anyway I'll show ya around if ya want."

"Cool..."

"After class though okay? Let's meet up outside."[/I]

~End Flashback~

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I WON'T LET YOU!" Angela screamed. She took a kunai from the pouch around her waist and remembered 'Hambarami's Law' from Soc. Sts in 6th grade.

[I]'An eye for an eye...'[/I]

She ran towards Sakura, the intent to kill in her eyes.
[B]Whatever it wasI know it’s becauseWe are, We are, the youth of the nation[/B]

Itoe held Angela back.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!" Angela howled.

"Can't let you do that..." Itoe told her. "Think about, you'd be no better then that, that THING that is currently possing Kazuki."
[B]Little Suzy, she was only twelveShe was given the worldWith every chance to excelHang with the boys and hear the stories they tellShe might act kind of proudBut no respect for herselfShe finds love in all the wrong placesThe same situationsJust different facesChanged up her pace since her daddy left herToo bad he never told herShe deserved much better[/B]

Angela put the kunai back, Itoe was right. That was one of the reasons why she became more quiet, quieter then she was in elementary school, almost mute at school when she reached Junior High, not wanting to fight back, not wanting to lower herself to level of the bullies who teased her. She was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard something fall with a thud to the ground.[B]Johnny boy always played the foolHe broke all the rulesSo you would think he was coolHe was never really one of the guysNo matter how hard he triedOften thought of suicideIt’s kind of hard when you ain’t got no friendsHe put his life to an endThey might remember him thenYou cross the line and there’s no turning backTold the world how he feltWith the sound of a gat[/B]

It was Zanzo. His katana was drawn and he was trying to fight the demon.

"Release him, or I'll cut your throat." he told the demon. It frowned.

"You wouldn't want to kill Kazuki now would you?" the demon asked him.

"I'm trying to stall...my empty threats mean nothing..."[B]We are, We are, the youth of the nation[/B]

Color returned to Sakura's checks as she returned to her body.

"Your turn Michiyo!" Itoe exclaimed. Michiyo nodded, her stone set eyes widening when her eyes met the demon's.

"What should I do with it?" Michiyo asked Itoe.

"Wait until sunrise...it should be coming in...5...4...3...2...1..."

As if on cue the sun began to rise.[B]Who’s to blame for the lives that tragedies claimNo matter what you sayIt don’t take away the painThat I feel inside, I’m tired of all the liesDon’t nobody know whyIt’s the blind leading the blindI guess that’s the way the story goesWill it ever make senseSomebody’s got to knowThere’s got to be more to life than thisThere’s got to be more to everythingI thought exists[/B]

Kazuki fell to his knees.

"Not again..." he mumbled. All of the genin of Konoha surrounded him. "I'm sorry you guys..."[B]We are, We are, the youth of the nation[/B]

~Two Days Later, Angela's Apartment~

"So your going back?" Itoe asked Angela.

"Yeah, that feeling I got, when I charged Sakura, it scared me...I want to go back to my old life now, so I won't get that feeling again." Angela replied. Itoe frowned.

"We're all going to miss you...you know that right?" Chiaki said to Angela.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss you guys to..." Angela said.

"Oh ladies!!" called Taiga.

"Taiga-sensei! Hi!" Sakura said to her sensei.

"Picture before you leave?" Taiga asked Angela. Behind Taiga were all the genin boys, Tak.umi, Kaito, Zanzo, and Kazuki. Naruto and Shikamaru followed.

"Of course."

~Academy Rooftop, in front of the Hokage faces~

"...1...2...3!" Taiga said, clicking a button on the camara and ran in front of it where the three genin teams sat posing.

~Angela's House~

"I'm home!!" Angela bellowed into the house.

"ANGIE!" exclaimed Ciara as she ran up and glomped her best friend.

"Ciara! Hey!" Angela snaked out of the hug. " 'Ello stranger..." she said to John who was sitting in the living room.