Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ day 4: sealing rain ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I unfortunately don't own Naruto, only Wei Yuri and the parents. And maybe the dialogue too. I got some new info today. I was wondering if Pakkun can talk and he does now that I know. yippee

Finally, the fourth day. It's morning so we know what's going on in the mornings.

(Its 8:37 am, Thursday)
`That was the best sleep I had in weeks. What a wonderful dream. Freaking bright light. Why is the curtain open all the way?'
Kakashi felt around and froze. No blanket, no pillow, this was not his bed. He opened his eyes to see gray. It blinked and closed again.
“K-chan, what were you thinking? I didn't think you wanted to get it on already,” Yuri spoke.
“Ah!” he turned to fall off the couch.
He sat up and rubbed the back of his head. Yuri sat Indian style and stretched.
“Wh-what happened? You didn't do this, did you?” Kakashi asked.
“You're the one that did it! I fell asleep,” Yuri crossed her arms.
He thought about it, hmm how did he end up in this nice dilemma? …He couldn't remember.
“I don't know”
“You mean you don't know how you got into this position? I think you're lying; you just want to sleep with me don't you? K-chan, don't try to make up excuses and tell the truth that you just wanted to get in my pants!”
He was getting frustrated and pointed a finger at her, “W-well, I'm not lying. You probably did it! You're the one who's always playing with me.”
“Well I was going to wake you up by going in your bed. But you being in mine is totally different.”
“You was going to do what?”
“Look who cares about that, I want to know why you didn't sleep in your own bed.”
He yelled in irritation, “Maybe cause I wanted to!”
They both grew silent, he looked down, she got up and grabbed some clothes. He looked up at her and saw her smirk. She winked at him.
“Got'cha again K-chan!”
“Nani!” he looked baffled.
She walked in his room and dressed.
“I guess you really didn't know you did that. I woke up later in the night and saw you.”
She said out loud putting on her shorts.
“How come you didn't use my bed? Or wake me up?”
“I dunno, maybe I didn't want to disturb your peaceful sleep,” she put on her shirt, popped her head out the door and said, “Plus I think I just found my best sleeping position.”
He blinked and turned away. He looked back to see her come out of his room. She wore something different today; sorry I'm slow at picking out clothes, a light blue vest with a dark blue hood just like her hair. Underneath that was a gray tank top with a fishnet covering her arms only and dark gray short pants.
Kakashi stood up, “And what position is that?”
“Heh he, not going to answer that question today,” she said beamed.
She sat down on the couch and attached her kunais' on her right leg and hooked her pouch on the back of her shorts. She put on regular shoes that everyone wore and put her weapons on her.
Kakashi went in his room to change into an exact pair he wore yesterday.
He looked at her, “You sure you're not going to be cold in that? It was windy yesterday.”
“It's going to rain today, so I better hurry on over to Lord Hokage's room.”
“How do you know?” he opened the door and looked out.
There were no signs of cloud anywhere for miles. Just the bright sunny sun shining in the morning.
“Doesn't look like it is to me. Why are you going out like that if you say it's going to rain anyway?”
“It's the perfect day to rain!” she opened the door, “Sorry K-chan. No breakfast for you today! Chow!”
She ran down the road and turned the corner. He shook his head and closed the door. Wait a minute! No breakfast! His stomach growled.
“Man, I'm hungry.”
He sat back on the couch and read his book. He wasn't going to meet Team 7 just yet.
/How come you never see it coming/
`What?'
/She always gets you, I didn't know you could be easily fooled/
`I'm not easily fooled, it's her'
/Oh, maybe that's why we didn't attack her on the first day she came in the house. You knew it was already her didn't you/ Inner Kakashi acting sly.
`No, I didn't know it was her. I sensed her strong chakra, but it was calm and wasn't aiming to attack.'
/Or maybe we knew her long enough to know her presence isn't harming. Since we were childhood friends/
`Could be. She still teases me though, she was pretty crazy'
/Ho oh yeah. Its cause you were so bad at cards that's why. You couldn't get one old maid right. Then she would go off and start jumping off things. Remember she jumped off the swing and landed in the sandbox/
He laughed, `She cried for a day because she skinned her knee. Then she boasted about it to everyone the next day. We were only 5 years old, we didn't know any better.'
/I know you didn't know any better. I don't know what reason was good to make us listen to Yuri. Telling us to jump off the roof to see if we can fly. Could we have been anymore gullible/
`We could have, if father didn't talk to us about jumping over people and things.'
“Kakashi,” Pakkun walked out of the kitchen.
“What Pakkun?” Kakashi looked at him.
“She has the best cooking ever,” Pakkun cried out.
“I think I know that already.”
“I like her. Her meatballs were the best, you should really clean out that fridge.” Pakkun said.
“You think I should go for her?”
“You mean with Yuri-san? I think so, she also said something…” Pakkun thought out loud.
“What did she say?” Kakashi trying not to look interested.
Pakkun glanced at him, “Nah, I don't think I should tell you.”
Kakashi grabbed him, “Why is that?”
“She told me not to tell. But you can guess what it is.”
“Is it about me?”
“Yeah”
“Did she say…that she likes me?”
“Oh ho ho! So that's how it is.”
“Are you going to tell me or not?”
“She didn't exactly say that, but she said and I quote,” he clears his doggy throat and speaks in Yuri's voice.
“ `you know what Pakkun? K-chan's pretty cute when he reads his book, but don't tell him that.
Even though Kakashi is a Kind And Knowing Ass who Sadly Hides Inside, he's still a Keen Abled Killjoy Ass that's Sensible, Huggable, and Indulgent. When he wants to be that is.' And that's all you need to hear.”
Kakashi put Pakkun down. He thought about what Pakkun just said.
/…A knowing ass who sadly hides inside. Oh she's good. She even made all the first letters spell your name. She's really good/
`Do I really look huggable?'
/If she says you look huggable, you look huggable. A person can't analyze himself and know automatically their personality. It has to be others around them to know what he's like/
“If you want my opinion, I think she likes you. As in, as more than a friend like you. Now I need to go find Yuri-san, I'm hungry.”
Pakkun jumped out of an open window.
/Three people told you that she likes you. Is that enough proof for you/
`I suppose'
Kakashi went outside, poofed to the bridge and hid himself in the trees. He turned a page.
/-/-/ 9:55 am, In Hokage's Other Room /-/-/
“You got him now?” the Hokage said smoking on his pipe yet again.
He sat in a chair watching Yuri breathed in one more time. The thunder fox that was growling at the Hokage bumped his head on the ceiling. He growled again and sends out sparks flying. Lucky nothing was around him; he would've burned up a couple of things by now.
Yuri sat cross-legged and concentrated. Her hands were in front of her, her palms facing the fox, and raised her chakra up to a new level.
The fox curiously watched her, knew what she was doing, and wondered if she was going to eat those citrus fruits in her pocket.
“Remember, focus on the fox and only the fox,” the Hokage said.
“You already earned his trust, now can you earn his loyalty to you Wei?” he also added.
“Shut up, old man,” she seethed out.
/Trying to listen to him and concentrate on the fox is very aggravating. Can we throw a kunai at him/
`No. You shut up too'
She mustered nearly all her chakra into her hands. She forced it out of her and towards the fox. His head slammed into the wall. He didn't growl but looked at her again. He was getting impatient with her.
`What do you want with me?' the fox spoke in her head.
She opened her eyes, `I want you; if you would just cooperate with me and this old geezer here we could finish this. I want you to be my summoned animal.'
The fox snorted, `And what if I don't?'
`Then the old man will seal you away. Then he won't have to deal with you anymore. You don't want that do you?'
`I would be summoned by you correct?'
`I dunno, if you want me then I will. If you don't, well you know the consequences.'
The large fox thrust his energy towards Yuri and Hokage. The Hokage fell on his back in the chair. Yuri skidded back a little. Yuri was still sitting on the ground, her hands still held up, now in the form of a triangle facing the fox.
`I see you can hold yourself.'
The Hokage muttered more swear words.
`I know that already. If you went with me, you would have a forest of lemons. But I don't do a lot of fighting, if you like to do that.'
The fox sparked, `Forest? Lemons?' he flicked his tail.
`You would get to roam around the forest area but that would be it. I'd call you if I needed you.'
The thunder fox scoffed, `you think you can get my loyalty through bribery?'
She put her arms down, “Fine! It wasn't a bribe! You can just get sealed away for all I care!”
She stood up and headed for the door. The Hokage was glaring at her.
“Where are you going? I thought you was going to take care of this.”
The Hokage stopped in front of her and said strongly, “you said you was going to finish this. And if you can't have his loyalties. Then you'll just have to take him by force.”
She sighed forcefully and combed through her hair.
/Just keep your patience up. We don't need him to tell us that. Let's nab this fox before he's used for a nice coat/
She whipped back around, `You're really making me work for this aren't you?'
She stared at the fox. She made the proper hand seals. Dog, tiger, dragon, and fox. She shoved the fox seal and her chakra towards the reluctant fox. Her force bulldozed the fox into the wall and this time he made a dent. He slowly got up and started sending out sparks of electricity.
`Ningen! (Human!) I trust you to not mess this up!'
She smirked, `so you come to terms to our agreement then? Until I die or let you go, you are mine and will answer to only me right? You can even disobey me sometimes. Do we have an accord?'
She walked up to him, she jerked a little when the sparks touched her, but she kept on going until she was face to face with the persistent fox.
“So what do I do now?” she said out loud.
The fox dropped his head, `you don't know what you're doing, do you?'
She scratched the back of her head, `Heh he, nope.'
The fox bit her shoulder; a jolt of thunder pierced every cell in her body. Coming from the fox's mouth, a series of signs crawled on her skin and covered her body like an overgrown tattoo. He unhooked himself from her shoulder. The signs disappeared, the teeth marks where the fox bit formed his name. Which was Kalong.
She opened her eyes, `I'm still alive!'
Kalong was staring at her, `Can we leave this dump? This room reeks of old man.'
She patted him and gave him a lemon. She looked at the Hokage; he sweated a little bit, and left the room. She followed him to see him sink into his chair. He went to a drawer, brought out an envelope and handed it to her.
“Here's your payment and good riddance.”
“I almost forgot, quit recommending me. I don't need anymore business from your associates.”
“Fine”
“Now, how do I get him out of that tiny room of yours?”
Hmm, that's a very good question. Now how did he fit in there without breaking down the door? Oh yeah. He looked through a drawer filled with scrolls and found the right one. He tossed it to her.
“That's what you need to know about Fuuinjutsu (sealing technique).”
/Humph, he's not even going to help us! Lazy fox hating smoker/
She went back into the room and looked at the scroll.
`I have to seal him to me? Oh this better not be permanent.'
She did the hand seals and Kalong was sealed on her shoulder where his name was imprinted. A jagged circle formed around Kalong's name. She handed back the forbidden scroll and jammed out of there.
“Wei?”
She cringed at the pain on her shoulder now; she turned around, and gave him a blank stare.
“I feel a dark presence in that fox,” he paused to add effect, “but I see you are the only one able to ward off this dark presence of his. You better be careful Wei.”
She stood up straighter and smirked, “When am I not careful?”
She walked out and closed the door, but not before she heard him call out, “When you're sleeping.”
/-/-/ Bridge /-/-/
(11:00 am)
“How come we have to come early if he doesn't show up?” Naruto whined.
“Yo!” doing his signature entrance by being late and making a lousy excuse.
Sakura and Naruto jabbed their fingers at him, “You're late!”
“You see there was no milk in the fridge for breakfast. So I had to go to the store, which there was a really long line an-”
“Save it! You liar!” Naruto glared at him.
Sakura crossed her arms. Sasuke stood up from his usual position of leaning on the bridge rail.
“Because it's going to rain later on…”
“I don't see any clouds, its not going to rain Kaka-sensei,” Sakura interrupted and the others looked up at the sky.
`I sort of don't believe it either. But if Yuri says it's going to, it will. I hope.'
“Well it is. So for now we will only be training,” he turned around to lie under a tree.
“Ano Kaka-sensei, we're not going to learn anything new?” Naruto asked.
“Not today. Sasuke, Sakura you will team up and fight against Naruto.”
Sasuke and Sakura secretly smiled and had that devious glint in their eyes. A dream come true for both of them. Happy because they get to beat up Naruto, Sakura was with Sasuke, and Sasuke finally can shut his mouth. (his meaning Naruto)
“Geh! Why me!”
“The others will do the same. Two on one. Quit wasting your breath and start.”
Kakashi took out his book and turned to page 32 on Icha Icha Paradise. Naruto was easily beat even when he multiplied himself. Sakura could handle Naruto at ease but when it came to Sasuke, she bombed. Sakura didn't want to battle Sasuke because of her undying love for him but she tried. Naruto ended up hogtied and Sakura was simply defeated.
They sat down exhausted wishing it was raining right now. It wasn't, it just got even hotter.

Yea! I got Naruto Part 2. it cost me 48 smackaroos. But it was so frekkin hilarious, well the first disc anyway. How you like chapter 11? I still don't know what to do about it. I am my worst critic. Thanks for reading! Ja ne!
I've no idea how to capture a summoned animal, or how to make a summoned animal become another's. So plz, give me rants and tell me if you know anything about this stuff.