Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Bachelor Life or Marriage ❯ Day 4: Rain's Revelation ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. The creator almost took me to court but I said we must battle it out on Soul Caliber 2. He won, but he cheated! He kept on doing the same attack for Voldo. He cheated. I would've won, if he didn't roll all over the place. So plan Caliber has failed today, I don't own Naruto.

Fourth day still. Afternoon. Thursday

(Afternoon, Blistering hot, 12:05 pm)
Yuri held her pained shoulder and walked to the forest. The sign throbbed the whole way too.
`Kalong better have a good reason for acting like this'
She dropped into a clearing, took off her vest and sleeve and looked at her shoulder.
`What the! Funk!'
The whole name wasn't small at all. Because Kalong had a big mouth, the mark covered her whole shoulder and continued down her back.
/This thing better not be permanent! Oooh wait till I get my hands on that yellow dog/
She remembered the unsealing technique and he came out much larger than in the room.
“How come you're bigger?”
Kalong stretched, `because I can make myself any size I want. This is how tall I usually am.'
“How come this tattoo thing is so big?”
`My last owner didn't have a problem with it.'
“Well I do. Now tell me what you can do, while I do this.”
She took out two chains, a mallet, a sickle, and a scythe. Kalong eyed the items and then eyed her, wondering where she put it in the first place.
“What are you doing?”
She raised her eyebrows at him, “Oh so you can speak. That's good; I'm tired of sending my thoughts. I am making a chain and sickle and a chain and scythe. I am a weapons maker or smith. Whatever you want to call me.”
She breathed fire to the ends of the chains and attached the sickle and scythe to each chain. She hammered them together with the mallet she had. She was done in less than 30 minutes. She wiped her forehead with a napkin and put it back in her pocket.
“I am a thunder fox as you already know. My name is Kalong. My last owner was called missing-nin whatever that means. He used to use me in every battle, so I know how to fight well. ”
“I'm Wei Yuri. Do you still want to fight Kalong?”
“Sometimes when I'm in the mood.” Kalong yawned.
He lied down in the clearing. He was really large, even when he lied down he was as tall as a tree. His fur was pale yellow; the tip of his tail and paws was orange. He only had one tail not like Naruto's kyuubi. His eyes were silver. Yes, he was even bigger than Clifford people. She leaned on him and closed her eyes.
“It's going to rain today,” she mentioned.
“I know that.”
“You're going to show me some of your attacks when it starts to rain.”
“The rain's not going to come for a couple of hours. How about I make it rain now?”
Yuri nodded and stood up.
Kalong stood up, his hair stood on ends, and he pawed the ground until his orange fur and tail turned red.
The clouds were coming in slowly now. Kalong tapped the ground in beats, while he was doing that the clouds were coming in now, and you could hear the thunder going with his tapping.
He finally slammed his paw down to the ground and the rain fell. A light rain fell down upon them. Yuri was impressed.
“I'm impressed, Kalong. Didn't know you could do that. What else you can do?”
Kalong liked this woman. At long last, someone recognizes and compliments him. His last owner never even said good job or patted him on the nose or anything. He would just yell out commands and summon him away without any words of gratitude. The cruel last owner neglected him long enough that Kalong finally turned on him. Kalong was extremely happy with this Wei Yuri person.
Kalong showed some of his techniques and she appraised him. She tossed him a lime.
“Okay, Kalong. That's enough for today. Let's go.”
Kalong tired from lack of sleep, ever since he was put in the Hokage's room, shrunk down to the size of a cat and lay on Yuri's shoulder. It continued to rain while Yuri ran off to look for Kakashi.
/-/-/ Ramen Stand 1:00 pm /-/-/
“I did tell you it was going to rain,” Kakashi said.
Team 7 and teacher sat down near the window to look out.
“Neh! Neh! Kaka-sensei will treat us to some ramen right?” Naruto put his hands together and looked at him.
“Sure sure,” so he doesn't have to hear Naruto moan.
They ordered and looked out to see people rushing to get out of the sudden rain.
“Kaka-sensei where's Yuri-san?” Sakura-chan asked.
“Yuri needed to take of some business at the Hokage's office,” he said not taking his eyes off the page. He giggled.
The team rolled their eyes at him. The doorbell jingled and here comes Yuri all soaking wet. She spots them and grabs a seat next to Sasuke. The seating order is Kakashi is sitting next to Naruto and on the other side is Sakura, Sasuke, and Yuri. Sakura and Naruto were next to the window.
“I told you it was going to rain today K-c, Kakashi!” almost slipping out his nickname.
Sakura and Kakashi looked at her. Kakashi raised a brow while Sakura grinned.
“So, what you guys do today?” Yuri asked wringing out her jacket.
Naruto put his head in his hands and sighed, “All we did was train two on one.”
“How did you know it was going to rain anyway?” Kakashi asked Yuri.
Yuri leaned on the table towards them. They leaned in too.
“I can smell when the rain comes,” she said darkly.
She leaned back, “any ways I finished working with the Hokage. My business is finished here now I have some free time now.”
A waitress came by and dropped off their orders. Naruto gleefully dug into his super mega ramen bowl.
Slurp, “What's that?” Sasuke finally says something.
He pointed with his chopsticks to her shoulder. Yuri took Kalong off her shoulder and showed them.
“Here's my new pet!”
“Pet?” Kakashi raised a brow.
Naruto stared at it, “What is it?”
“He's a fox, see the ears and tail?” Yuri bounced him up and down.
“Is it dead?” Sasuke glanced at it.
“Looks like it is,” Naruto answered.
Yuri whacked Sasuke's head, “He's not dead. He's just sleeping very, very still.”
She looked at Kalong, this is what you call a dead sleeper, and she smacked his face.
“Kalong wake up.”
Nothing happened.
“He can't be truly dead can he?” Sakura asked.
Yuri took out an orange and set it on the table. She put Kalong towards the orange; his nose wriggled, and woke up.
“See I told you. You want an orange, K-chan?”
“No.”
“I'm not talking you, Kakashi. I'm talking to Kalong.”
Yuri handed Kalong the orange and he swallowed the whole thing. Naruto choked on his ramen, Kakashi thumped his back, while Sasuke sighed.
“What's gotten into you, Naruto? Geez,” Sakura said.
“Cough, cough. But! It ate cough the whole orange in one gulp!”
Yuri and Kakashi laughed.
“Ah that was a good laugh.”
Yuri stood up, “I only came to say hi. Gotta go and get some stuff. Don't forget what I told you Sasuke-kun.”
Sasuke yeahed.
“Bye Yuri-san,” Naruto called out.
She walked out the ramen stand and took out her umbrella. Sakura jumped out of her seat and ran out the stand. Sasuke eyed her before continuing eating his ramen.
“Yuri-san! Wait!” Sakura called out.
Yuri turned around and waited for her.
“Sakura-chan, you're going to get wet running in the puddles.”
“I just wanted to say thanks!”
“For what?” Yuri moved the umbrella under Sakura.
“Your advice! It worked. He agreed to train with me and he even complimented me! Isn't that great!”
/This is just one more step on getting closer to Sasuke-kun! Ho yeah/ Inner Sakura put her thumbs up.
“Why, yes it is Sakura-chan.”
“What about you, Yuri-san? Made any other moves besides making him your…kitten?”
“…Well he finally kissed me.”
Sakura gasped, “Was it nice?”
“It was sweet and fulfilling,” Yuri answered, “Now, hurry back to the ramen place before Sasuke finishes his food.”
“How did you know?”
“I know a lot of things,” Yuri shrugged.
“Well, okay. Bye and don't forget what I said. Marry him,” Sakura called out and ran back.
“Marry who?”
Yuri clutched her chest, “Are you trying to give me gray hairs or something? You scared the buhgeebies out of me K-chan.”
“Sorry.”
“Thought you was with your students.”
“We were done anyway. What she said, marry who?”
“Oh that. She told me to marry you.”
“You too huh?”
“What, that other people say that I should marry you? Yes that's what they've been saying. It's weird.”
“Yeah, I have three people who's telling me that too.”
“You told three people? Who are they and they better not be some matchmaker either?”
“Somehow the Hokage found out.”
“Of course, he would find out. He has the crystal ball so he can spy on everyone. Won't be surprised if he does anything else with that ball.”
“Where are you going?”
“To the store.”
They entered the supermarket, Kakashi followed Yuri having nothing to buy there, and she walked into the feminine hygiene aisle. She looked around and no one was passing through the aisle.
“They have too many products, how can anyone decide what to buy?” Yuri said looking at a shelf.
Kakashi looked up from his book. He was seeing well uh hum pads and tampons. His eyes expanded and slowly looked at Yuri, who was facing the other way.
`Could she be on her…?'
“K-chan quit looking at that,” she said.
“At what?”
“At the pads and tampons. You're thinking too much. That's not what I came to get.”
/Gosh, Kakashi don't get so worked up on feminine hygiene/ Inner Kakashi said.
“Then what did you come to buy?”
“Conditioner. You ran out of it.”
“Oh yeah.”
“And oranges and limes too.”
“You need those for?”
“K-chan.”
“Me? Why?”
“Not you, Kalong.”
“Why are you calling both of us K-chan? I won't know who you're talking to then”
“Is K-chan jealous? Should I call you Hatake or even better K-san, which sounds much worse that K-kun?”
“I'm not jealous. You're right those do sound bad. Why don't you call me Kakashi anyway?”
Yuri picked up two bottles of conditioner and she gave him an empty stare. She put her face close to his nearly touching noses. She was silent for a moment.
“K-chan is more cuter on you. Especially when you start blushing like a schoolgirl.”
He blushed. She stepped away and headed for the fruit section.
/Why do keep falling for that/
`I don't know. She says something nice to me and I go red in the face,' he sighed.
/And I thought we already controlled our will to not blush when given a compliment/ he muttered.
`Only when Yuri gives a compliment I do.'
Kakashi found Yuri filling up her second bag of oranges. She picked up two bags on the floor and handed them to Kakashi to hold. One bag was oranges and the other was lime.
“K-chan hold these. This is my last bag and then I'm off!”
“Off where?”
“Places to go. People to not see. You know places. I don't know this area very well.”
Yuri paid for the conditioner, oranges, and limes. Kakashi ended up holding all the bags.
“K-chan can you take those home for me real quick? You are going home right? I want to go to a jeweler.”
She also handed him the umbrella but he poofed before he took it. More smoke came and Kakashi was by her side again with no bags. He showed her the Bijoux, which meant Jewel in French. The owner came up with the name from a beautiful maiden in his dream. Or say he says anyways.
Kakashi stood by the door while Yuri looked around. One of the employees came up to her and started a sale. From Kakashi's view, they were leaning a little bit too close to each other. Yuri whispered in the salesman's ear, he nodded and caught the glance of Kakashi. He evilly grinned at him. Kakashi shivered.
/I'm worried for Yuri now. That guy looks a little too weird to be here/
Kakashi glared at him. Yuri slipped a paper on the glass case. The salesman, Kakashi saw his name was Sasshi, took the paper and slipped it in his pocket. Sasshi winked at her and went into another room.
Kakashi made sure to remember Sasshi's name for later on. They left the jewelry store and went on a walk. She hooked her arm in his.
“K-chan were you jealous of that guy?”
“Who?”
“The salesman”
“Nope.”
“You sure? I can feel your tension from across the store.”
“I'm sure.”
“Okay, but just in case you're lying. That guy was gay.”
Inner Kakashi laughed/No wonder he was looking at us strangely/
Yuri hit him on the shoulder, “I knew it, you were jealous! You just did that sigh of relief.”
Kakashi didn't say anything.
`How does she always know?'
/You leave yourself always open for her to read that's why/
“So this new pet of yours? He's your summoned animal now?”
She nodded, “Yep! He's very cool. He made the rain come early you know. And, and he's just awesome.”
Kakashi looked at the yellow and orange pawed fur ball.
“You mean this shrimp?” he poked it.
Kalong popped his eyes open and started growling at him. He bit his finger. Kakashi tried to pull him off, no such luck, what strong jaws Kalong has.
“Oh see, you made Kalong mad. Here Kalong. Here's a lemon,” she took out a lemon from her pocket.
He let go of Kakashi's bloodied finger and chewed on the lemon. She handed him the umbrella. Yuri took Kakashi's hand and looked at it.
“He did some major damage on you, K-chan” she took out a band-aid and put it on him.
Kakashi watched her do this. The action entirely all gentle, yet she made his heart do a cartwheel on a tightrope. And on this one simple action, Yuri finally smacked him to his senses.
Not literally of course.
Just that he realized he loved Yuri all this time. Now how was he going tell her this new eye opener?
---
I don't know what to say to this. I made the Hokage a meanie, hee hee! Geez, I need to make Sasuke say more things. But Kakashi, thank the gods, realize the love arrow up his butt. Thanks for reading!